Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

what lies? Feel free to DETAIL MY "LIES"
You're asking me to list the lies you've told — for free? I would require an hourly pay and, due to the unsanitary conditions within your posts, I would demand a compensation for the stench I have to endure. You'll also have to provide the machinery that can be used to lift around the heavy loads of..

You're asking me to list the lies you've told — for free? I would require an hourly pay and, due to the unsanitary conditions within your posts, I would demand a compensation for the stench I have to endure. You'll also have to provide the machinery that can be used to lift around the heavy loads of..
is that ^^^^^ koranic humor? no free ticket to jannah for you

what lies? Feel free to DETAIL MY "LIES"

the lies you base your religion on, tablets from heaven that never existed and your denial the jews are responsible for murdering the heavenly 1st century itinerant to preserve your own perversion of the religion of antiquity.

to prevent the liberation theology, self determination the 1st century represented for the selfish purpose to continue the false jews claim as being chosen only clowns and misfits would believe.

the lies you base your religion on, tablets from heaven that never existed and your denial the jews are responsible for murdering the heavenly 1st century itinerant to preserve your own perversion of the religion of antiquity.

to prevent the liberation theology, self determination the 1st century represented for the selfish purpose to continue the false jews claim as being chosen only clowns and misfits would believe.
wrong "lies" I was referring to the "lies" that anus alleged

wrong "lies" I was referring to the "lies" that anus alleged

well, that could be where they came up with - pathological ... to describe a basic mental maleficence. typical of desert behavior.

no worries, uranus is a muslim.

well, that could be where they came up with - pathological ... to describe a basic mental maleficence. typical of desert behavior.

no worries, uranus is a muslim.
"....they came up with pathological......typical of desert behavior...."
Do you know the term "word salad"?

"word salad" is an aberrant verbalization observed in
schizophrenia

that's right, stemming from the words used by the murderer and liar, moses the jews use for their false religious claims including tablets from the heavens that never existed they also claim were etched with 10 commandments.

- and as a generational language they makeup new whenever pleasing for whatever particular selfish need arises to suit their own purposes - the jew word salad - holy scriptures. tora dora.

that's right, stemming from the words used by the murderer and liar, moses the jews use for their false religious claims including tablets from the heavens that never existed they also claim were etched with 10 commandments.

- and as a generational language they makeup new whenever pleasing for whatever particular selfish need arises to suit their own purposes - the jew word salad - holy scriptures. tora dora.
the words that constitute the "ten commandments" do not
come close to "word salad" They are very precise

the words that constitute the "ten commandments" do not
come close to "word salad" They are very precise

they also do not exist but as fantasy of self rewarding desert religion minds and false scriptures - the crucifiers, their religions of servitude used for persecution and victimization of the innocent.

they also do not exist but as fantasy of self rewarding desert religion minds and false scriptures - the crucifiers, their religions of servitude used for persecution and victimization of the innocent.
the words do not exist? AS to "crucifiers" they do not exist---
now they are called "MAFIA" and their victims end up in the
PASSAIC RIVER (in New Jersey----not a desert)

the words do not exist? AS to "crucifiers" they do not exist---
now they are called "MAFIA" and their victims end up in the
PASSAIC RIVER (in New Jersey----not a desert)

the jews, those who wrote the 4th century c bible their congregations and muslims with the text used by the crucifiers in their scriptures have yet to be brought to justice for their 1st century crime, complicity as well the crimes since that time used to persecute and victimize the innocent -

as the only hope for remission to paradise the fruitful conclusion to the prescribed religion of antiquity.

no, the tablets and their etchings never existed - the murderer and liar moses made them up.

the jews, those who wrote the 4th century c bible their congregations and muslims with the text used by the crucifiers in their scriptures have yet to be brought to justice for their 1st century crime, complicity as well the crimes since that time used to persecute and victimize the innocent -

as the only hope for remission to paradise the fruitful conclusion to the prescribed religion of antiquity.

no, the tablets and their etchings never existed - the murderer and liar moses made them up.
your opinion on the veracity of that which "another people" call revelation is of no import. The VALUE of the putative revelation is
all important. The putative revelation of Moses is sublime

might be interesting but of no import

your opinion on the veracity of that which "another people" call revelation is of no import. The VALUE of the putative revelation is
all important. The putative revelation of Moses is sublime

might be interesting but of no import

when the jews murdered the heavenly 1st century itinerant they made their crime everyone's business and those that perpetuate the same crime under the same false pretense of religious infallibility the same as the criminals themselves. the crucifiers.

- and the perpetuation of their false justification, partially their claim of tablets from the heavens etched with 10 commandments is an issue for everyone their criminal intent is used against by their persecution and victimization of the innocent.

and their false claims from the beginning and the pursuant objectives set by the heavens for humanities future destination and return to paradise.

Forum List

Back