Why is abortion ever ok?

"Why is abortion ever ok?"

That's up to each individual to decide for himself, in accordance with his own good conscience and faith, free from unwarranted interference by the state.

The problem is that the child doesn't get a vote when the state allows the mother to kill it for the sake of convenience.

The right of a child to live and not be put to death for the sake of convenience should trump any right the mother should have to put it to death.

It is a sad state of affairs when humans don't understand the need to protect innocent children from murder. The sign of a very sick society.

I'm a Christian female. Knowing a good bit about gestation, I wonder why people turn to abortion. How is it justified? What is the thought process? It seems most of participants is pro choice." so it seems like a good place to find out just what people are thinking. We must find the very roots of the problem...
image.jpg

No one likes abortion.

However, why do you want women to die just because her pregnancy went wrong?

Do you realize that if the woman dies, so does the fetus?
I agree with you. I'm Christian and "pro-life" also. I hate abortion, but the fetus's life is not the only life to consider. I want abortion to become illegal because I know other woman don't see abortion as a shameful thing and they don't see the thing inside them with a beating heart as a life, and those women are going to have abortions regardless of legality. It must be considered as a real crime.

That's up to each individual to decide for himself, in accordance with his own good conscience and faith, free from unwarranted interference by the state.

If the decision didn't have such an impact on someone who is not capable of protecting himself/herself then I might agree. But a person's right to do as they please with their own body ( and we've never really fully recognized that anyway ie prostitution, drugs, DUI, etc ..) ends when it starts to impact someone else.

Yet the far left drones want the government to dictate every aspect of ones life to them..

So this drones comments contradict their voting stance and their support for their far left religion.

If the decision didn't have such an impact on someone who is not capable of protecting himself/herself then I might agree. But a person's right to do as they please with their own body ( and we've never really fully recognized that anyway ie prostitution, drugs, DUI, etc ..) ends when it starts to impact someone else.

And this what the far left does not understand as all these impact others, not just one person alone in the dark..

The problem is that the child doesn't get a vote when the state allows the mother to kill it for the sake of convenience.

The right of a child to live and not be put to death for the sake of convenience should trump any right the mother should have to put it to death.

It is a sad state of affairs when humans don't understand the need to protect innocent children from murder. The sign of a very sick society.
It was going to be "safe and rare", not mass birth control for the irresponsible.

But Roe v Wade was based on a whole different lie anyway.

And this what the far left does not understand as all these impact others, not just one person alone in the dark..
It effects societal karma, but, you can't explain that to a lefty.

It effects societal karma, but, you can't explain that to a lefty.

I think "societal karma" is a tough sell to a lot of folks.

Question for those that support abortion on demand.

Is your right to live greater or less than the right of somebody else to kill you for their convenience?

It is not a trick question.

Is your right to live greater or less than the right of somebody else to kill you for their convenience?
Must your baby be born if you don't want it to be born?

When the health of the mother is in danger.
People have a right to protect their own life - even if it means using deadly force.

That's the only time imho.
My question on that, what parent would sacrifice the child to save themselves.
The one who has children already or is smart enough to know that they can make more.

Must your baby be born if you don't want it to be born?

Must your child remain alive if you don't want him/her to remain alive?

VERY interesting question.

I'm a Christian female. Knowing a good bit about gestation, I wonder why people turn to abortion. How is it justified? What is the thought process? It seems most of participants is pro choice." so it seems like a good place to find out just what people are thinking. We must find the very roots of the problem...

I agree, but that doesn't justify government using force to make a decision for a woman over her body

Forum List

Back