What has Biden done to America? Check for the facts.

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Biden is busted lying all the time. But how about the Media telling about it as does other media sources?

Here is how he did on inflation that he brags is very low.

GNOogHWbQAAgwNU

Yawn. At this point in Trumps presidency there was 15% unemployment and everyone was locked in their house. You morons are utterly irredeemable when it comes to being disingenuous liars.

And cost of the war against Russia, which picks the pockets of the working class, then awards it to the very wealthy arms manufacturers.

If there was a chance of winning at least?

Biden is busted lying all the time. But how about the Media telling about it as does other media sources?

Here is how he did on inflation that he brags is very low.

GNOogHWbQAAgwNU
Gee. I wonder why inflation was so low at that time during Trump's presidency?

Good grief.

People should not sell Biden short!!

That man has done more to facilitate the great resent than any president in history!

Trump inherited the two term Obama presidency

Biden inherited the one term Trump presidency and now Trump has his own dot. com to tell us how great he was just in case you missed it.

Breaking news or fantasy island reruns. The plane, the plane , oh my gosh it crashed.

fine print -- inflation numbers at some point in time of the presidency. Yet it does not give a specific point in time.

Only DT could get people to believe

Last edited:
Yawn. At this point in Trumps presidency there was 15% unemployment and everyone was locked in their house. You morons are utterly irredeemable when it comes to being disingenuous liars.
States did that. Trump did not ever shut down states. Trump for a fact rushed to get us all vaccines. Called the program Warp Speed. It was the fastest of record to get us vaccinated.

Okay, so the economic collapse and resulting deflation is the accurate history. Great point of comparison.
As is the inflation accurate as well. Biden wants the credit to be his, and does not want blame. I even it out.

Your entire OP is a table comparing conditions under Trump's collapsed economy and today's hot economy.
I do not see extreme inflations as a hot economy. Guess who shut the economy down? It was Democrats.

Forum List

Back