Why I watch Jimmy Dore.

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
He reminds me that not everyone on the left has lost their minds.

I disagree with him on most policies...but many times we are also on the same page.

REAL liberals have always been awesome and necessary to the healthy functioning of our republic.

He reminds me that not everyone on the left has lost their minds.

I disagree with him on most policies...but many times we are also on the same page.

I have mixed feelings on this. No, I don't wish to see accounts willy nilly cancelled or frozen by Twitter or any other Social Media. But what we saw as when you have a President pushing the crazies along so they can attempt to seize the Capital Building then we have to do some soul searching. And just about every Crazy out there went even crazier. What Rump NEVER realized that the Bully Pulpit of the President of the United States is the most powerful tool in the world. Last count, over 100 people have been charged with various federal felony changes and it's only been week. They have over 250 still waiting for investigation. And it's going to go even as far as charging at least one or three House of Representatives and Senators when all the smoke clears.

What we all saw was the misuse of the Presidential Privilege award by Twitter. Obama also used Twitter on the same account. In fact, Obama had to turn over (he did out of fairness) all the Twitter followers on his "Official" account to Rump. Rump refused the same to Biden. By law, that account doesn't belong to Rump. Here is the legal ruling that covers it.

Presidential Records (44 U.S.C. Chapter 22)
The tweets are not lost. They are a permanent record in the Federal Archives. The Federal Government owns that account and as of Jan 20th at 12:01 pm, Rump loses access to it anyway.

Forum List

Back