Why i want Trump the republican to win ?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Because Obama was not a good President of the United States and Hillary will be worst then him she crooked under investigation ...there are threat from everywhere and the United States need to regained its former strength and beauty that everybody admire sometime with jealousy finish Democratic presidents who are ostriches

And you think uneducated white wingers who speak yawl are going to help the country?

Mousterian Trump is right, Obama is not a good Président and i don't need Trump to say something against Obama or Hillary to make my opinion you have to be crazy to not see that Obama is a chicken shit and Hillary will be the same way.

'worst then him'?
Just the sort of semi-literate hick that Trump appeals to....
Adolph Hitler had teams of people pouring over his every word, his every address, his every speech, before he gave them. It was their job to make sure A.H. was not embarrassed by a gaffe. These people were real grammar Nazis.

You, on the other hand, are just a grease stain pretending to be a tool.

'worst then him'?
Did you bother to read the OPs location? No. France dickwad. English is likely not her first language... Christ. Talk about illiterate...
Worse than him...she will be, thank you Vastator sometime i make big mistake with English is true

since you are not a voting american, your opinion will be given the consideration it deserves.

'worst then him'?
Did you bother to read the OPs location? No. France dickwad. English is likely not her first language... Christ. Talk about illiterate...

i'm sure if she were hispanic, posting from mexico or south america & giving reasons why she wants hillary as prez... you would defend her lack of proper english, right?

since you are not a voting american, your opinion will be given the consideration it deserves.
I was already told that sentence here in the forum and I answered that my opinion was as important even if it displeases you everyone an opinion on the US presidential election

'worst then him'?

i'm sure if she were hispanic, posting from mexico or south america & giving reasons why she wants hillary as prez... you would defend her lack of proper english, right?

YOu think he'd act like democrats have been seen to do?

'worst then him'?

I'll always point out the obvious. Especially when an idiot overlooks it...

Since you are not worthy of breathing air in America, why don't you zip your holster?

'worst then him'?

I'll always point out the obvious. Especially when an idiot overlooks it...

uh-huh. how soon y'all forget, when it's conveeeeeenient.

lol!!!!

iu

Because Obama was not a good President of the United States and Hillary will be worst then him she crooked under investigation ...there are threat from everywhere and the United States need to regained its former strength and beauty that everybody admire sometime with jealousy finish Democratic presidents who are ostriches

I have an interest in psychology so I'm curious, is there a sense that if American's can get off the "rails" of corruption and open borders that the EU might follow suit? (Its an expression my non-US buddies have expressed regarding the election so I wonder if it is going on outside my circle.)

'worst then him'?

Mousterian
at least Dalia speaks for herself and doesn't rely on paid speech writers
that allow Michelle Obama and Melania Trump to plagiarize other sources.

Maybe the working people can't afford the same help
Clinton and others use to "CYA".

At this point, I'd rather have transparency. Dalia good for you.
If you want to improve your writing, I think it's worth it for
someone like you who has good things to say and contribute.

Your critic is right, that you would be taken more seriously
the better you present yourself. It's better to start with
gold and purify that to shine, than start with garbage
and try to polish that to push on people.

Go for it, but unlike the mistakes that Trump and Clinton both make:
listen to your critics for the purpose of self-improvement and growth.
it is a wise man who accepts rebuke, according to the Bible.

Forum List

Back