Why Biden Is Going To Win the 2024 Election....In One Chart

Shaking GIF - Shaking Afraid Eating - Discover & Share GIFs

Poor libtards....

I am going to need a little more specific examples of that. Take a few minutes and work hard and I am sure you will be able to half-truth or outright lie about something he did to piss in your cornflakes!
His infringement of the second amendment and his willingness to ignore it even further is enough to say hell no on Trump. He doesn’t respect our rights

Nobody "knows" that, MAGA imbecile.

The main reason Trump lost in 2020 is that he couldn't tell the difference between his thumb from his dick when it came to the Covid disaster....and everybody could see that.
There are two main reasons why Trump lost in 2020, Thanos! The first is that the American people were lied to about how corrupt the Biden family has been for DECADES! If they'd known how corrupt the Biden's were...that the laptop WAS Hunter's...that the Biden's had taken in more than 30 million dollars through influence peddling...there is no way that he wins that election!
The second reason is that the crashing of the US economy was blamed on Trump by the Main Stream Media which is amazing since he left shut downs in the hands of individual State's Governors. States run by Democrats shut down completely and stayed shut down. States run by Republicans either didn't shut down at all or opened back up sooner. Yet somehow the Main Stream Media pushed the narrative that Donald Trump was responsible for Covid and the damage it did to the economy! Trump WAS responsible for pushing vaccines through in record time...and mobilizing our industry to produce so many ventilators that we were supplying them to the rest of the world! He also mobilized the military to provide the biggest field hospital ever built in NYC because Cuomo said the city was at a crisis level (and then Cuomo didn't use the field hospital or the hospital ship that Trump also dispatched to NYC!) Was he guilty of listening to Anthony Fauci? Oh yeah...but if you remember what was going on back then...EVERYONE was treating Tony like a freaking rock star! We hadn't figured out yet that he was a clueless idiot.

I'll make this simple for you, it's MY wealth so piss off home you can't have it and you are not entitled to it. Feel free to take all the risk and make all the sacrifice of starting your own business. Stop trying to justify mooching and stealing from other people.

Yeah, guy, here's the thing. What happens when the majority decides they are sick of the rich not paying their fair share?

I have no problem paying taxes. We get benefits, we should pay for them.

Borrowing from future generations is what is wrong.

Better than buying the votes of the wealthy by giving them tax breaks forever so they don't have to pay any taxes anymore. Young people need breaks in.their lives in order to.get off to a good start. And yes they are not obligated in any way but they should vote for people who.actually care about them. The rich have servants to care for them. So what favors would they want. That's much more dangerous.

Hey, I’ve always said, when dems are in power, they never passed the massive tax hikes they keep talking about. Why? Because they don’t really want them. It’s just campaign talking point. They love those tax breaks themselves, but they’ll keep telling you how they want to tax the rich so you’ll believe they are actually trying to help you.

Young people need breaks in.their lives in order to.get off to a good start.

Why is this societys responsibility? What about average joe who couldn’t go to college? Maybe he had to go right to work straight out of high school, or didn’t have parents that could support him through college. Why should he be on the hook some kid can go to college and spend the first two years partying and fucking every girl he can?

You want to help these kids? Teach them not to run up credit cards and go into debt, teach them that they can avoid a lot of student loans by working while in college, instead of partying and fucking every girl they can.

They also don’t need to go to the overpriced university, in state colleges and community colleges are fine.

And yes they are not obligated in any way but they should vote for people who.actually care about them.

You mean vote for the people who give them handouts? Because these people don’t actually care about them, they just want their votes, hence trying to pay their student loans.

I mean, if it’s about helping kids off to a good start, then why doesn’t the government just let hand out $20,000 to every child when they turn 18? Regardless of if they are going to college or not? I’m sure everyone could use an extra $20,000.

The rich have servants to care for them

So you want to punish people because they are rich? You mean the rich, both democrat and republican alike who take advantage of the same exact tax loopholes?

More stupid ass MAGA gomer traitor crap. I already told your stupid fucking ass about the fake elector scheme and all of Trump's Repug bitches who have already pleaded guilty.

Fuck off, dipshit.
I see you still refuse to anser questions or provide links. That is you usual MO. Off to the ignore list with you. Nothing will change with you gone except less stupid!

There are two main reasons why Trump lost in 2020, Thanos! The first is that the American people were lied to about how corrupt the Biden family has been for DECADES! If they'd known how corrupt the Biden's were...that the laptop WAS Hunter's...that the Biden's had taken in more than 30 million dollars through influence peddling...there is no way that he wins that election!
The second reason is that the crashing of the US economy was blamed on Trump by the Main Stream Media which is amazing since he left shut downs in the hands of individual State's Governors. States run by Democrats shut down completely and stayed shut down. States run by Republicans either didn't shut down at all or opened back up sooner. Yet somehow the Main Stream Media pushed the narrative that Donald Trump was responsible for Covid and the damage it did to the economy! Trump WAS responsible for pushing vaccines through in record time...and mobilizing our industry to produce so many ventilators that we were supplying them to the rest of the world! He also mobilized the military to provide the biggest field hospital ever built in NYC because Cuomo said the city was at a crisis level (and then Cuomo didn't use the field hospital or the hospital ship that Trump also dispatched to NYC!) Was he guilty of listening to Anthony Fauci? Oh yeah...but if you remember what was going on back then...EVERYONE was treating Tony like a freaking rock star! We hadn't figured out yet that he was a clueless idiot.
Trump DID NOT listen to Fauci, dumb ass.

That's the #1 reason that Covid was such a fucking disaster.

I see you still refuse to anser questions or provide links. That is you usual MO. Off to the ignore list with you. Nothing will change with you gone except less stupid!
You want me to post a link about Trump's lawyers pleading guilty?? Do you doubt this?? Are you a fucking idiot???? Of course, you are.

Do you also want me to post a link showing that D-Day occurred on June 6, 1944?? Freaking gomer imbecile.

Trump DID NOT listen to Fauci, dumb ass.

That's the #1 reason that Covid was such a fucking disaster.
Actually Trump did at first, Thanos. Everyone did! Let's face it EVERYONE thought Fauci was the man! He was the guy who was going to guide us through this terrible pandemic! We could "trust" Tony! (eye roll) Looking back on it now we must have been out of our minds! Fauci was the guy behind the lab experiments that loosed Covid on the world...he's the LAST guy we should have been taking advice from!

Actually Trump did at first, Thanos. Everyone did! Let's face it EVERYONE thought Fauci was the man! He was the guy who was going to guide us through this terrible pandemic! We could "trust" Tony! (eye roll) Looking back on it now we must have been out of our minds! Fauci was the guy behind the lab experiments that loosed Covid on the world...he's the LAST guy we should have been taking advice from!
Okay, can't take you seriously if you are going to engage in bizarro conspiracy theories.

Fauci gave mostly good advice. Trump told people to inject bleach.

Forum List

Back