Why i want Trump the republican to win ?

since you are not a voting american, your opinion will be given the consideration it deserves.
Since you are not worthy of breathing air in America, why don't you zip your holster?

internet tough guys like you are silly.
image.jpeg

since you are not a voting american, your opinion will be given the consideration it deserves.
Since you are not worthy of breathing air in America, why don't you zip your holster?

Fags like you sashay across the room.

i'm female you dolt. couldn't figure that one out 'eh? tsk tsk. that's why trump loves poorly educated tough guys.

just like y-o-u.

Since your gvmnts have a recent habit of messing up Europe, we have an interest and we have opinions. You can always FOFF if you don't want to read them :thup:

well then, by all means... please hope that trump has his finger on the button. you can also cheer for us to leave NATO & let you all defend yourselves. :laugh2:

There was a time when us American's took upon the mantle of leading the free world as a shining example of freedom. These days we are a footnote because we are no longer strong, no longer glorious, and no longer speaking with a level head. We have become wimps who spend more time worrying about what others might think, than we do about standing for the hope of freedom.

Lady Liberty's torch no longer burns with the blinding, unapologetic, light of freedom, some bastard climbed up there and put a PC shade on so it...

'worst then him'?
Just the sort of semi-literate hick that Trump appeals to....
Did you bother to read the OPs location? No. France dickwad. English is likely not her first language... Christ. Talk about illiterate...

i'm sure if she were hispanic, posting from mexico or south america & giving reasons why she wants hillary as prez... you would defend her lack of proper english, right?
I'll always point out the obvious. Especially when an idiot overlooks it...

uh-huh. how soon y'all forget, when it's conveeeeeenient.

lol!!!!

iu

You seem proud to show to me this sign...well, tell me how the French peoples are threatens your well being, your safety?

'worst then him'?
Did you bother to read the OPs location? No. France dickwad. English is likely not her first language... Christ. Talk about illiterate...

i'm sure if she were hispanic, posting from mexico or south america & giving reasons why she wants hillary as prez... you would defend her lack of proper english, right?

I would!

Everyone has the right to express their opinion, well unless it does not agree with you then it should be put to silence and never heard again!

It is funny how so many people get offended by someone opinion and then write about how the other side is no better than them, which is true, but again everyone opinion should be read even if you disagree with them...

I mean how will you know you're on the correct side of history if you do not listen to the opposition point of view!?!

'worst then him'?

I'll always point out the obvious. Especially when an idiot overlooks it...

uh-huh. how soon y'all forget, when it's conveeeeeenient.

lol!!!!

iu

You seem proud to show to me this sign...well, tell me how the French peoples are threatens your well being, your safety?

Actually the sign it to remind you that in the early 2000's so Americans were upset with your country and wanted to dump everything that is French...

Now the biggest threat from France is you wine, stinky cheese and funny movies like La Cage aux Folles... It can make your life too gay and not the homosexual way!

Last edited:

Serious question only for you MkeTx:

When was the last time you had consensual sex with anyone that was not made out of latex or was not your hand that you raped nightly!?!

Note:

Now before you write I am some perverted fag just understand I am sure you have sucked a few fags in your life!

Fags.png

i'm female you dolt. couldn't figure that one out 'eh? tsk tsk. that's why trump loves poorly educated tough guys.

just like y-o-u.
Show us your tits, tough guy.

Since your gvmnts have a recent habit of messing up Europe, we have an interest and we have opinions. You can always FOFF if you don't want to read them :thup:

well then, by all means... please hope that trump has his finger on the button. you can also cheer for us to leave NATO & let you all defend yourselves. :laugh2:
It's Hillary who's the warmonger, and a lot of Europeans and Americans alike would be more than happy to see the back of the the useless entity known as NATO - so have it :laugh2:

Last edited:
'worst then him'?
How well do you speak a foreign language? Just the kind of arrogant prick Hillary appeals to....
They love their illegal immigrants and some even want them voting - yet they are soooo intolerant of 'foreign' posters, lol. Not to mention there are plenty of Americans and Hillary supporters here who routinely write 'then' when they mean 'than' - even among the mods :)

Let's hope this cancer of vitriol, bitterness and nastinessceases after the election. Those who fault trump for such character traits seem to have no problem exhibiting worse conduct when their candidate is,slipping in the polls. Let's come up for air.

'worst then him'?
How well do you speak a foreign language? Just the kind of arrogant prick Hillary appeals to....
They love their illegal immigrants and some even want them voting - yet they are soooo intolerant of 'foreign' posters, lol. Not to mention there are plenty of Americans and Hillary supporters here who routinely write 'then' when they mean 'than' - even among the mods :)
Great point, if they lean left, come on in a vote. Lean right stay the hell out of our business. Liberal = hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back