Why I support the death penalty…life in prison, escapes murders family of five…

Anyone who knowingly and willingly kills with intent should be taken behind the court house and executed.

I'll also add rapists, child molesters, and drug dealers who sell drugs above marijuana. Some people do damage to society and should not be a part of it. They should be permanently removed from society quickly and humanely.

Our society is growing too soft and weak. We coddle criminals and are too lenient on them. We are letting criminals become out of hand. We don't have to be cruel, but we need to be strong and moral.

Anyone who knowingly and willingly kills with intent should be taken behind the court house and executed.

I'll also add rapists, child molesters, and drug dealers who sell drugs above marijuana. Some people do damage to society and should not be a part of it. They should be permanently removed from society quickly and humanely.

Our society is growing too soft and weak. We coddle criminals and are too lenient on them. We are letting criminals become out of hand. We don't have to be cruel, but we need to be strong and moral.

I like the cut of your jib, bro.

More people get murdered by knives than by escaped prisoners.

Do we need to do something about knife murders? Maybe make it illegal to stab someone?

He may have used a knife to murder some of the children....

I am all for allowing people to have guns to use against criminals armed with knives.....how about you?

Meanwhile.....putting him to death would have saved 5 lives, 4 of whom were children....

There seemed to be a bit of a fuss about dead children this week...now all of a sudden you shitheads are quiet...

So do nothing about people falling off ladders even though it kills more people? Do nothing about knife stabbings even though it kills more people?

Nope...warn people that ladders can be dangerous....just like we do with guns.

Escaped prisoners murdering people doesn’t happen very often and therefore shouldn’t change policy.

No.....we can change the law to execute murderers so they don't murder again..

We can do this and it will have absolutely no effect on the Rights of any other American who didn't murder 5 people including 4 children...

You should really stop.....you don't really do this very well...

He is trying to put murder in the same category as accidents. Falling off ladders is largely caused by the foolishness of the person using the ladder. Put it in the suicide box.
Not more laws. Just shorten the time between time of Sentencing and execution.

No....he is trying to make a point about my posts in other threads when asshats like him try to use mass public shootings to ban and confiscate 600 million guns.......because 6 nuts last year committed mass public shootings, murdering a total of 43 people...

I always point out that denying ownership of 600 million guns as a result of those criminals is stupid...considering deer kill 200 people a year, knives over 1,500, ladders 300 people, bathtubs 350 people....and cars over 39,000

He is trying to be cute, and failing ............

He may have used a knife to murder some of the children....

I am all for allowing people to have guns to use against criminals armed with knives.....how about you?

Meanwhile.....putting him to death would have saved 5 lives, 4 of whom were children....

There seemed to be a bit of a fuss about dead children this week...now all of a sudden you shitheads are quiet...
You’re making a fuss about something that is less common than the number of deaths from ladders.

Do you want to regulate ladders too? We don’t need new laws.

We already prosecute murderers who use knives. Why should we bring in more laws?

Don't have to bring in more laws...

According to your past posts....really dumb past posts...

What you idiots would demand is banning and confiscating all knives.....

We don't need more laws to execute a murderer........in fact, if we execute someone who is guilty of murder, we don't even have to bother normal, law abiding knife owners to do it..

See how that works, genius?

Those 5 lives are less than the number of people killed by deers.

Yep....and we can kill the guy who did it without in any way bothering law abiding citizens or taking away any of their Rights..........

You, however, argue that we have to ban and confiscate deer....

You are really dumb.

Nope...warn people that ladders can be dangerous....just like we do with guns.
LoL so you want them to put a sign on ladders?

”Warning: Falling off this ladder can result in injury. Use caution.”

You think that’s going to stop the number of ladder deaths? We don’t meed more laws.

This is why I support the death penalty….

Murders a family of five….

How does this guy manage to get an illegal gun………

Gonzalo Lopez was serving a life sentence after he was convicted of murder in 2006 for brutally killing a man along the southern border with a pickaxe, according to CBS News. After escaping prison on May 12 near Centerville, Texas, authorities say Lopez killed four minors and one adult at their weekend cabin on Thursday.
the Catholic Church teaches that if a murderer can be confined for life, that is the ideal, not the death penalty

However, it does not look like we have that first thing... security against escapes

so I agree. If a murderer is put to death... DUH... he won't kill again..

also, it is nothing short of insane how some libs support abortion even up to the time of birth but are against the death penalty

sheez

Moron City

You’re making a fuss about something that is less common than the number of deaths from ladders.

Do you want to regulate ladders too? We don’t need new laws.

Nope....dealing with an actual situation that can be remedied without taking any Rights from law abiding citizens.

No.....we can change the law to execute murderers so they don't murder again..

We can do this and it will have absolutely no effect on the Rights of any other American who didn't murder 5 people including 4 children...

You should really stop.....you don't really do this very well...
Why do we need to do anything? Deer kill more people than escaped prisoners. Do we need to regulate deer as well?

LoL so you want them to put a sign on ladders?

”Warning: Falling off this ladder can result in injury. Use caution.”

You think that’s going to stop the number of ladder deaths? We don’t meed more laws.

Nope.....but your solution....ban and confiscate all ladders, is just really stupid....

Accidents with deer, ladders, lawn mowers, bathtubs happen....they are sad, tragic and should be avoided.....but you don't take rare accidents and use them to ban deer, ladders, lawnmowers, and bathtubs....

We can execute this murderer without banning, or confiscating anything, and without taking any Rights away from innocent Americans...

That is what burns your ass....you can't take Rights away using this as an excuse.

Yep....and we can kill the guy who did it without in any way bothering law abiding citizens or taking away any of their Rights..........

You, however, argue that we have to ban and confiscate deer....

You are really dumb.
I’m not saying we have to ban and confiscate deer. I’m saying that you‘re pushing for something that is less significant than the number of people killed by deer.

Until you deal with the deer problem, you shouldn’t deal with this.

Why do we need to do anything? Deer kill more people than escaped prisoners. Do we need to regulate deer as well?

Nope.....deer will accidentally kill some people......which is why we put "Deer Crossing," signs on roads...we don't ban, or confiscate deer simply because some people will die in accidents...

You, however, want deer banned and confiscated because they kill more people than mass publics shooters do every year...

I’m not saying we have to ban and confiscate deer. I’m saying that you‘re pushing for something that is less significant than the number of people killed by deer.

Until you deal with the deer problem, you shouldn’t deal with this.

Nope....you really are not good at this..........but keep trying.....

Nope....dealing with an actual situation that can be remedied without taking any Rights from law abiding citizens.
There are other situations that you can address that are far more impactful on our lives, like deaths from deer and people falling off ladders.

We don’t need you changing laws about this until we deal with those violent deer.

Forum List

Back