Why I support the death penalty…life in prison, escapes murders family of five…

And it's the same convict peeps here were lauding for a successful escape/evasion back when he ran.

Back in my heyday unless a convict had a pre-arranged pick-up we usually hunted them down with the bloodhounds.....Even if they were picked-up we pretty much knew it when the hounds quit trailing at a road side.

Sure enough every damn one got picked-up right were the hounds lead us because we followed-up upon recapture.....Back in the day VDOC took man-tracking seriously.

Start executing the killers and it will be less common. Put active military on the border and it would be less common yet.
1654275171452.png

Capital Punishment Works​

By
Roy D. Adler and

Michael Summers
Most commentators who oppose capital punishment assert that an execution has no deterrent effect on future crimes. Recent evidence, however, suggests that the death penalty, when carried out, has an enormous deterrent effect on the number of murders. More precisely, our recent research shows that each execution carried out is correlated with about 74 fewer murders the following year.

For any society concerned about human life, that type of evidence is something that should be taken very seriously.
The study examined the relationship between the number of executions and the number of murders in the U.S. for the 26-year period from 1979 to 2004, using data from publicly available FBI sources. The chart nearby shows the number of executions and murders by year. There seems to be an obvious negative correlation in that when executions increase, murders decrease, and when executions decrease, murders increase."

He is trying to put murder in the same category as accidents. Falling off ladders is largely caused by the foolishness of the person using the ladder. Put it in the suicide box.
Not more laws. Just shorten the time between time of Sentencing and execution.

I think someone convicted of murder should get one appeal within six months. If that appeal fails, the convicted murderer should be taken from the courtroom and led directly to the execution chamber so the sentence can be carried out...

We don't use the death penalty nearly often enough. After working with several inmates sentenced to death it is obvious that the highest purpose would be a quick end.

We should streamline it like Texas: no electric chair.....an electric sofa, so they an take six at a time.

And the last meal is a buffet.

I think someone convicted of murder should get one appeal within six months. If that appeal fails, the convicted murderer should be taken from the courtroom and led directly to the execution chamber so the sentence can be carried out...

How about a trap door under the defendant's chair....so when the verdict is "guilty'......

How about a trap door under the defendant's chair....so when the verdict is "guilty'......
I have no problem with someone getting a single appeal, and appeals ca take some time. Six months should be sufficient. If it';s not, too bad...

This is why I support the death penalty….

Murders a family of five….

How does this guy manage to get an illegal gun………

Gonzalo Lopez was serving a life sentence after he was convicted of murder in 2006 for brutally killing a man along the southern border with a pickaxe, according to CBS News. After escaping prison on May 12 near Centerville, Texas, authorities say Lopez killed four minors and one adult at their weekend cabin on Thursday.
Texas has the death penalty! A pickax? Hell they executed ax murderer Karla Faye Tucker, why didn't they do the same for that scumbag POS?

I have no problem with someone getting a single appeal, and appeals ca take some time. Six months should be sufficient. If it';s not, too bad...

Let's split the difference....you get half, I pick my half for the trapdoor.

My first:

And this human debris will get three hots and a cot for the rest of his miserable life because that’s justice according to Democrats. Life sentence.

Needs a death sentence.

There are so many other examples.

The insanity of Liberals produces tales such as Richard Speck's- he systematically tortured, raped, and murdered eight student nurses- life in prison: "If they only knew how much fun I was having."

This is a difficult vid to watch....but it makes the point about 'life sentences.'

Forum List

Back