Why i get pissed every time i hear about income inequality.

Once again, Leftwhiner cannot read with comprehension.

What does “income inequality” even mean is the question. Is it contrasted with income “equality?”

Unless it is, then what the fuck are you libtards talking about?

Presumably — in your fantasy utopian “minds” — there is some level of income which is (somehow) unjust. Is it two times what the lowest income earner makes? Is it ten times? Is it 100 times? And who the fuck are you idiots to make that determination, anyway? On what basis?

Don’t ask me any questions at all until you doors define your idiotic terms. Explain your reasoning and the basis for it. Then maybe we can have a coherent conversation. But for the most part, you libs and so-called progressives never define your terms and you don’t ever explain your reasoning beyond amorphous appeals to emotion.

If you haven’t realized it yet. We are on to your petty games.
It primarily concerns the growing income disparity between working Americans and the Corporate elite

Moreso, the growing gap between Corporate profits and stagnant wages

It primarily concerns the growing income disparity between working Americans and the Corporate elite

Moreso, the growing gap between Corporate profits and stagnant wages
What about that? What concern is it if yours that some people heading profitable corporations may earn significantly more in salaries than their various employees?

And why should you get any say in the “gap” between a company’s profits and the wages it pays to its employees? If you work for the company and have a union. Have your union seek better wages. If you don’t work for a company, then stick your busy body nose out of their affairs.

What about that? What concern is it if yours that some people heading profitable corporations may earn significantly more in salaries than their various employees?

And why should you get any say in the “gap” between a company’s profits and the wages it pays to its employees? If you work for the company and have a union. Have your union seek better wages. If you don’t work for a company, then stick your busy body nose out of their affairs.
And why did we slash the Corporate Tax rate by 40 percent?

And why did we slash the Corporate Tax rate by 40 percent?
Because corporate taxes shouldn’t exist at all. If any corporation spends money on taxation, what do they do? Anything that can’t be written off gets passed along to the consumer as part of the cost of production via a higher price.

The fucking government know this. So when they cynically try to stoke anger against business for “not paying their fair share” in taxes, All they are doing is making the poor consumers a little poorer.

Face it, you liberoid. Your silly rhetoric always boils down to screwing the people.

The shitheads can’t even define what they mean when they talk about “income inequality.” Wtf? It sounds like the antithesis would be “income equality.” But even they deny this is what they seek.

Why shouldn’t smarter people or harder working and more productive people reap more from what they do than the less intelligent and / or less productive folks?

Why would anyone suggest that skilled surgeons shouldn’t make more than unskilled laborers?

I personally don’t give a rat’s ass if some people who make more money for their companies also earn more than I do. And I have no regrets about having earned more that people who don’t work as hard as I have.
Because Marxists must put people in boxes, so they can be identified, then pitted against each other, instead of the true enemy.

1661736223938.png

To help our corporations be more competitive world-wide.
How many people are hired by a poor person? None. But most Wealthy people hire many people, if you dont want to work for someone who is wealthy, create a product or service that people would want, otherwise remain the working class.

How many people are hired by a poor person? None. But most Wealthy people hire many people, if you dont want to work for someone who is wealthy, create a product or service that people would want, otherwise remain the working class.
It is the workers who create wealth

The wealthy make money off of every employee

That is the income inequality. Today, that minimum wage will not come close for a young worker to earn college tuition.
so drop the price of admission until its affordable for everyone...problem solved!...for everyone!...and stop wasting money on liberal arts and gender studies, and what are philosophy factories paying these days? [I actually love philosophy but it don't pay much]

If you saw my first post in the thread, I talked about how I could afford to pay my college tuition for $2.10 an hour working summers. For comparison, I could have bought a new car by working six months minimum wage.

Todays $7.25 an hour has nowhere near that buying power. That is exploitation.....
Especially when those businesses just got a 40 percent tax cut.
Inflation!

I started working in the summer earning $1.40/hr, it taught me how to work. Taught me what the meaning of the sweat running down the crack of my ass was all about and what I had to do to improve my lot in life. Valuable life lesson.

Inflation!

I started working in the summer earning $1.40/hr, it taught me how to work. Taught me what the meaning of the sweat running down the crack of my ass was all about and what I had to do to improve my lot in life. Valuable life lesson.

And you could buy a lot more with that $1.40 than you can buy on a $7.25 minimum wage

And you could buy a lot more with that $1.40 than you can buy on a $7.25 minimum wage
Inflation!
In 1966 I thought $80, (after taxes, yes they withheld taxes on minimum wages) something every two weeks was fair. Hell gas was about .29/gallon. Inflation, uncontrolled government spending, F-ing war……..brought the house of cards tumbling down.

Inflation!
In 1966 I thought $80, (after taxes, yes they withheld taxes on minimum wages) something every two weeks was fair. Hell gas was about .29/gallon. Inflation, uncontrolled government spending, F-ing war……..brought the house of cards tumbling down.

In 1966 I used to get a 25 cent a week allowance

I could get a lot for that 25 cents

Inflation!

Most of US never graduate from the school of life, but we sure do learn all about it. What to do to stay out of trouble, while those on the left, look for trouble and usually find it.

Unfortunately the GOP has been in charge of tax rates and policy for 40 years and that's when you actually get screwed, dumbass. We didn't get the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere because Democrats were in charge. Unbelievable brainwash. Look up the garbage Nixon rule of reconciliation that allows the GOP to cut taxes and services with 51 votes in the Senate (all they care about!) while Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to pass any reform because of the GOP filibuster rule. Only garbage propaganda and your imaginary planet make this mess possible....

Yep, and before Reagan, anti trust laws were in place that prevented corporations from buying back their own stock. They had to actually invest in their workers, and pay pensions. A single paycheck earner could pay the bills, buy a house, take the family on vacation, and retire with dignity.

That’s where Income inequality came into play. Any system where three people have more wealth than the bottom 50% of the population, is a failed system.

And these same self righteous assholes complain about the break up of the American family. We’ll guess what assholes. When both parents have to work just to pay the bills, so a few assholes can get filthy rich. That’s the society you get.

Want the system you imagine? Return to pre 1980’s economics and regulatory controls.

Forum List

Back