Why i get pissed every time i hear about income inequality.

Even though government throws trillions of tax dollars at both? Weird.

Public college used to be affordable……now it is not
Healthcare and insurance used to be affordable….now it is not

Wages and benefits used to keep up
Now they don’t

American workers have to assume more debt

Nobody is claiming that people work minimum wage their whole lives.
But they are exploited while they are and when they eventually move up, someone else comes along and is exploited.
Exploited ??? That is something a commie might say.

What does exploited even mean ???? Apple employees claim they are being exploited because they have to come to work 3 days per week, ditto for Tesla. Now in China, a worker puts in 18 hr days for 100$ per month,,,,THATS EXPLOITATION. I have never seen any workers in the USA being exploited in any manner and I have worked in over 10 industries. Americans have simply HAD IT TOO FXCKING EASY and have lost touch with the realities of the world at large but don't worry, Joey is going to fix that with stratospheric inflation.

If you saw my first post in the thread, I talked about how I could afford to pay my college tuition for $2.10 an hour working summers. For comparison, I could have bought a new car by working six months minimum wage.

Todays $7.25 an hour has nowhere near that buying power. That is exploitation.....
Especially when those businesses just got a 40 percent tax cut.
That isnt exploitation its INFLATION.

cde2f6046acbb790.png

The "income inequality" is really a work ethic inequality.

The government does everything it can to fuck up this country to take money away from the people that earn it and give it to the shitheads that didn't earn the money. The filthy government is also a tremendous burden on our take home income. However, despite that attack on our productivity it still remains that if you have trouble making a living in the US then it is your own damn fault.

I am not poorer because somebody else is richer. I am poorer because the goddamn government takes my money and gives it away to shitheads.

I am not poorer because somebody else worked harder or smarter than me. I am poorer than they are because I didn't work as hard or as smart as they did.

If I had invented Microsoft I would be as rich as Bill Gates. But I didn't.

If I had come up with the idea of Facebook I would be as rich as Zuckenberg. But I didn't.

If I have come up with the idea of Amazon I would be as rich as Jeff Bezos. But I didn't.

If one of these filthy ass welfare queens that bitch about income equality would have studied in school like I did they would would have a comfortable living. But they didn't.

Obviously not Biden's inflation. The dollar had an average inflation rate of 2.50% per year between 2000 and 2020. Certainly not the case today.

How much was minimum wage increased in that time?
It has been frozen for 13 years

Back when i got out of high school, i took 1 semester of college at the University of Cincinnati, while going there i also worked part time at McDonalds making $2.10 an hours. When 6 months were up i realized college wasnt for me, so i wanted full time work, but most of the full time at McDonalds were for managers while kids and the elderly got part time. So i left and went to Bill Knapp's wanting to become a short order chef, again making $2.10 an hour but a promise of a raise and full time work which i needed both. In 6 months i had learned the whole line from soups and salads to sandwiches to cooking steaks and lobster tails. I got a 15 cent raise along with more responsibility because i could be left alone to manage the grill between lunch and dinner when the place was slow enough to have 1 cook. I was proud as a peacock to be trusted with being the chef. I had repeat customers who loved my style of cooking because i just didnt cook, i put love for the customers in the way my food went out, and the customers loved coming back.
Then disaster struck...The progs in government wanted everyone to be paid $2.25 an hour, thus making me entry level again, and since the margins arent great in restaurants, i ended up at minimum wage again, even though i had 1 year of service. I quickly realized that this wasnt for me, and i needed skills. So i joined the Air Force 9 1/2 years working on A-10s, F-15s and F-16s, never in my time of service did one of my jets ever go down, and when asked if i would fly in a jet i fixed, i replied, of course i would, i know how well i work..
Then an opportunity came for me to work as a contractor overseas on the Saudi Royal Air Force F-15s able to make $70,000 a year tax free. Also had a nice 401k plan, and this is how i achieved great wealth, so when i hear about income inequality, i say "Tough shit mother fuckers, if you cant do what i did, then you deserve to be low of income". This is the United States of America, where even a McD's fry cook can become a millionaire.

----

Income inequality is more than poor people wanting more. It is an issue that effects the economy as a whole. Think of a game of monopoly. Once a player owns hotels on all the real estate it’s pretty much game over

I am not poorer because somebody else is richer. I am poorer because the goddamn government takes my money and gives it away to shitheads.

Here we have proof of how brainwashed working Conservatives have become

Don’t blame Corporations that show record profits yet have left wages stagnant
Don’t blame record low tax rates on the wealthy that force workers to assume more of the burden
Don’t blame increased costs of healthcare and education

Blame the poor people who need help to feed and house their families

Forum List

Back