Why I Don't Listen To Democrats

Because a janitor hass exhibited such great decision making skills?
They're more honest, genuine, and admirable than every wealthy person combined. Perhaps that's what the people yearn for over wealthy people. Too much for you brain?

They're more honest, genuine, and admirable than every wealthy person combined. Perhaps that's what the people yearn for over wealthy people. Too much for you brain?
Did you say you never will vote for a Democrat?

Why I Don't Listen To Democrats​

Listen to them? Why even watch those idiots? Isn't that the daffy bitch who in 2016 laughed and said Trump had no chance and never would be president?

These people are nothing but mouthpieces attracting all of the depraved lefties as a platform for them to all collectively vent their sour grapes to each other telling each other how smart they are, how stupid Trump supporters are, and how much they are "winning" despite the fact that they actually keep LOSING.

It takes HARD WORK to convince yourself of victory in the face of continual defeat year in and year out.

I shall never cast a vote for a very rich person so I shall never vote for a Democrat nor republican again. I simply cannot assimilate to their values.
You should argues yourself out of ever choosing a candidate.

Forum List

Back