Why I Don't Listen To Democrats

We republicans want them so stay where they landed and not here in the USA. So few of them get approved it is a total waste of our money to pay for them to remain here.
The camps in Mexico were quite inhumane.

The cruelty is the point.

Over a very rich person? YES YES YES YES. The wealthy don't share any ideals with me.
Well I call that bigotry. I agree they and you do not have the same wealth, nor do I. Bigotry for assuming you know every wealthy person who runs for office. Sure if you know personally a bad person, you would not want them. Me either.

Well I call that bigotry. I agree they and you do not have the same wealth, nor do I. Bigotry for assuming you know every wealthy person who runs for office. Sure if you know personally a bad person, you would not want them. Me either.
Call it whatever you want. I shall not assi.ilate to their values.

I've forgotten more at 95 years of age than the rest of you lesser will ever know.
Let me shake your hand "symbolically" since I am 85. We hate to admit we forgot but there was way too much in the past to recall every detail.

Your belief that the rich all have the same opinion shows what an idiot you are.
I shall never cast a vote for a very rich person so I shall never vote for a Democrat nor republican again. I simply cannot assimilate to their values.

I shall never cast a vote for a very rich person so I shall never vote for a Democrat nor republican again. I simply cannot assimilate to their values.
You and i have far too much experience to judge only by wealth.

The Left is drowning in hate, and it blinds them to reality.
They can't understand why they keep losing to reality.
MSNBC is for the truly crazy Left Wingers.
Madcow says she can't understand why anyone could not see Trump's flawed character.
I think people know that Trump is a "show-off", but they don't care, because he is still 1000X better than the crazy Democrat Cult.
I can't understand how people such as Madcow cannot see that Hillary is evil and totally corrupt, or that Biden is totally corrupt and a pathological liar.
The Left is delusional.

They are team first
Even before themselves

Forum List

Back