Why I Don't Listen To Democrats

You Dem filth messed with the wrong Americans, sit back while we destroy you.
I've been sitting here watching Dems dunk on you sorry magaturds for three + years while you idiots still can't seem to find your own asses even with a guide and a map. :auiqs.jpg:

The only thing you're going to destroy is more bandwidth. :rolleyes:

I've been sitting here watching Dems dunk on you sorry magaturds for three + years while you idiots still can't seem to find your own asses even with a guide and a map. :auiqs.jpg:

The only thing you're going to destroy is more bandwidth. :rolleyes:
LOL the make believe world that exists only in your tiny cranium is fascinating.

This is the reason no one should take anything democrats say seriously. They exist in a bubble. Reality scares them, as you can witness from their words. What do you think?

I don't listen to anyone who is just totally filled with anger and hatred. That's how Democrats think and they assume everyone else thinks that same way.

That's just not true. It is only a certain mindset that makes a person constantly hating on other people who don't agree with them. Democrats seem to have that mindset. It must be tremendously stressful to always be angry and full of hate.

I don't listen to anyone who is just totally filled with anger and hatred. That's how Democrats think and they assume everyone else thinks that same way.

That's just not true. It is only a certain mindset that makes a person constantly hating on other people who don't agree with them. Democrats seem to have that mindset. It must be tremendously stressful to always be angry and full of hate.
Most arrogant narcissists are angry and hateful, and humorless.

I am going to sit the next election out. So then it doesn't matter. I'm 95 now and I. My life here as a citizen I can't think of a potus I'd give a passing grade to. So no potus has really ever had me support him.

Any Country That Pays Students for Their Grades Will Lead This Century's Economy

All college "education" means is going four years without a full-time job. The students live like slackers, young adults who are afraid to grow up. Whoever hires these no-talent brown-noses is only impressed by what slavish sacrifices they made in order to work for him.

Any Country That Pays Students for Their Grades Will Lead This Century's Economy

All college "education" means is going four years without a full-time job. The students live like slackers, young adults who are afraid to grow up. Whoever hires these no-talent brown-noses is only impressed by what slavish sacrifices they made in order to work for him.
Whatever.
The next time you need any kind of medical procedure then I suggest you just go get one of the bums in the Walgreen's parking lot to perform it for you.
You know....since it (education) doesn't really matter.
Same with the pilot of the next airline flight you have to take.
Or the teachers you leave your kids with all day long five days a week.
Or the plumber, electrician, mechanic, etc. you are going to depend upon to perform the next much needed technical service for you.
Here's the reality of your "educarion is overrated," cult propaganda mantra.....
It is only used by ignorant people who never bothered to pursue a higher education.
They (you) use it as a cop out trying to assert that "my ignorance and low information understanding of my world is just as good and valid as other people's REAL knowledge."
It isn't.

We won't just defeat the Dem traitors, we'll punish them and make them suffer.
All who violate the law should be punished and suffer

People act like a Christian is not supposed to say such things. BS

all lawbreakers (except dimrats) are punished

They think the Rs' punishment is bad? They should check out how God himself punished folks (Old Testament). He didn't mess around with sinners

Too bad these days He waits until death, apparently

That is an ignorant statement.
Care to clarify it or even back it up in any way?

1708372535115.png

Forum List

Back