Why I Don't Listen To Democrats

The Left is drowning in hate, and it blinds them to reality.
They can't understand why they keep losing to reality.
MSNBC is for the truly crazy Left Wingers.
Madcow says she can't understand why anyone could not see Trump's flawed character.
I think people know that Trump is a "show-off", but they don't care, because he is still 1000X better than the crazy Democrat Cult.
I can't understand how people such as Madcow cannot see that Hillary is evil and totally corrupt, or that Biden is totally corrupt and a pathological liar.
The Left is delusional.

This is the reason no one should take anything democrats say seriously. They exist in a bubble. Reality scares them, as you can witness from their words. What do you think?

Still living in 2016 I see.

This is the reason no one should take anything democrats say seriously. They exist in a bubble. Reality scares them, as you can witness from their words. What do you think?

You don't. But you are a slack jawed yokel living off government welfare in some red state shithole. Its ok, no one cares if you are even breathing at this point you Boomer waste of skin.

You don't. But you are a slack jawed yokel living off government welfare in some red state shithole. Its ok, no one cares if you are even breathing at this point you Boomer waste of skin.
Yeah, it's very embarrassing, huh.

The Left is drowning in hate, and it blinds them to reality.
They can't understand why they keep losing to reality.
MSNBC is for the truly crazy Left Wingers.
Madcow says she can't understand why anyone could not see Trump's flawed character.
I think people know that Trump is a "show-off", but they don't care, because he is still 1000X better than the crazy Democrat Cult.
I can't understand how people such as Madcow cannot see that Hillary is evil and totally corrupt, or that Biden is totally corrupt and a pathological liar.
The Left is delusional.
You are fucking nuts! There is no evidence of any Biden corruption, but there are 91 felony counts and a civil fraud case that just ended on Trump showing how corrupt that piece of shit is.

I love MSNBC! Raceland Maddow is the man! She rocks! At least MSNBC is a news outlet and not a propaganda arm of the MAGA world.

Forum List

Back