Why I am no longer a liberal

So you left the Democratic Party because Joe Biden caught the terrorists and Donald Trump let them in????? Is that what you're saying Emilseine?

Donald Trump inherited the lowest rate of illegal border crossings in 50 years, and two years later had to declare a National Emergency at the Southern Border, and that Trump's National Emergency has never been lifted.

I read these articles and look at these charts and I'd be sticking with the Democrats, as would any SMART person.
Do you blame Biden's border policy on the 100,000 people who died from fentanyl?

somebody use facts and convince me to return back to my liberal ways. I wanna be a progressive secular liberal again.

It's because under Biden 42 terrrorists were caught at the border. Under Trump only 3. Explain to me why this isn't Biden's fault.

If that's you're only reason you need to brush up on politics a little more.

Record high gasoline prices.
Inflation the highest in 40 years.
Violent crime on the increase in every large liberal ran city.
Highest interest rates in 13 years.
The commies using their time in the House to put on this clown show.
The supply chain shortage.
The labor shortage.
The attempts to disarm law abiding citizens.
Dementia's promise to destroy suburbs.
Nominating people to the VP and Supreme Court based only on the color of their skin and gender.

The border problem is just one of many on his list of complete failures.

So you left the Democratic Party because Joe Biden caught the terrorists and Donald Trump let them in????? Is that what you're saying Emilseine?

Donald Trump inherited the lowest rate of illegal border crossings in 50 years, and two years later had to declare a National Emergency at the Southern Border, and that Trump's National Emergency has never been lifted.

I read these articles and look at these charts and I'd be sticking with the Democrats, as would any SMART person.
Arrests are not the same thing as borders crossings. There weren't many arrests during the Obama administration because he just let them in.

This is someone's sock account trying to stir up discussion. I don't believe for a second that this "new member" was a committed "progressive secular liberal Democrat" and then decided to abandon that dogma simply because terrorists have been caught at the border. In fact, I don't think I've heard any "progressive secular liberals" even use the term "terrorist" other than when referring to conservatives. And even if they did, they would simply claim it's because Biden is better at catching terrorists than Trump. In other words, the entire premise of the OP is troll bait. Look how they keep pressing the point in the responses.

So what do you say about Biden having 42 terrorists coming through the border?

I say the US government is so corrupt that it won't fix the immigration problem. One side (democrats) don't care. The other side get's a woody when they think about this massive guzzion $$$ wall that's going to rob Americans of their property rights.

Arrests are not the same thing as borders crossings. There weren't many arrests during the Obama administration because he just let them in.

OMG, the Trump loyalty that runs through your veins must keep you from doing any research.

Deportations lower under Trump administration than Obama:
11/18/19 11:25 AM EST The Trump administration has deported fewer overall people than were deported under former President Obama despite the ongoing crackdown on immigrants without legal status, according to the Washington Post. While the Obama administration deported 1.18 million people in his first three years, the number of deportations has been a little under 800,000 so far under Trump, according to the Post

I say the US government is so corrupt that it won't fix the immigration problem. One side (democrats) don't care. The other side get's a woody when they think about this massive guzzion $$$ wall that's going to rob Americans of their property rights.
Step one, utterly destroy the Dem party. Then we'll clean house in the Republican party.

So what do you say about Biden having 42 terrorists coming through the border?

I don't say anything. I think he, Trump, Obama and all the way back 65 years, none of the elected officials gave a shit. And they still don't. Just like they don't really care about 80% of the rest of things that cause us hardship.
I care more about the American losing the rights to their property on our southern border from things like eminent domain & the Patriot act than I care about immigrants.
The vast majority of Americans don't care either. It's just something political to discuss (argue over) on political forums and social media.

If they wanted to solved the immigration problem, they would've done it a long time ago. All they gotta do is equalize the USD value with the Peso. Problem solved. And I mean raise the USD value up to the Peso. Not bring the Peso value down.
In fact, that would solves a whole bunch of problems here in the USA. We'd have so many American companies returning to the US, we'd welcome those from Mexico.

But that's not going to happen anymore than the R & D's solving the immigration problem.

Step one, utterly destroy the Dem party. Then we'll clean house in the Republican party.

You're joking, right? What are you, 12? The left and the right protect each other. Neither party is going anywhere.

Don't believe me? Watch how they take down the LP every election cycle. If they really wanted to take each other out completely, they wouldn't tell everyone that a 3rd party vote is a wasted vote.

Where are the moderators? This OP has started 3 threads on this exact same idiotic topic in the past 2 weeks, all of which are currently on the first page. And if one were to read those threads, it would become clear this person is trolling, as their positions shift between polar opposites more often than someone with severe mental illness. Is the organic traffic on here down so much that we need to suffer this kind of idiocy just for the sake of having more threads created?
See for yourself:

I don't say anything. I think he, Trump, Obama and all the way back 65 years, none of the elected officials gave a shit. And they still don't. Just like they don't really care about 80% of the rest of things that cause us hardship.
I care more about the American losing the rights to their property on our southern border from things like eminent domain & the Patriot act than I care about immigrants.
The vast majority of Americans don't care either. It's just something political to discuss (argue over) on political forums and social media.

If they wanted to solved the immigration problem, they would've done it a long time ago. All they gotta do is equalize the USD value with the Peso. Problem solved. And I mean raise the USD value up to the Peso. Not bring the Peso value down.
In fact, that would solves a whole bunch of problems here in the USA. We'd have so many American companies returning to the US, we'd welcome those from Mexico.

But that's not going to happen anymore than the R & D's solving the immigration problem.

then who got Mexico to pay?

But January 6th

Besides, Roe vs. Wade................

:auiqs.jpg:

Congrats for leaving the looney bin and getting off the plantation.
Loony bin is MAGA terrorists.

They still believe in voter fraud.

Just can't prove it. Two years later.

Forum List

Back