Why I am no longer a liberal

It's because under Biden 42 terrrorists were caught at the border. Under Trump only 3. Explain to me why this isn't Biden's fault.

We're betting you weren't a liberal in the first place.

What terrorists? And if Biden is catching more of them than Trump.... could mean it's better.

I mean, how many got in without the US knowing with Trump in? Impossible to know.

OMG, the Trump loyalty that runs through your veins must keep you from doing any research.

Deportations lower under Trump administration than Obama:
11/18/19 11:25 AM EST The Trump administration has deported fewer overall people than were deported under former President Obama despite the ongoing crackdown on immigrants without legal status, according to the Washington Post. While the Obama administration deported 1.18 million people in his first three years, the number of deportations has been a little under 800,000 so far under Trump, according to the Post
As with arrests, the same thing with deportations. Trump kept them from crossing the border in the first place, so both things are lower as a result. His remain in Mexico policy kept them on the other side of the border.

then who got Mexico to pay?

When I was younger I used to listen to my records on the record player. It was great. The only problem with records is once they got a scratch in it, it kept repeating the same part of the song over and over again.

You're joking, right? What are you, 12? The left and the right protect each other. Neither party is going anywhere.

Don't believe me? Watch how they take down the LP every election cycle. If they really wanted to take each other out completely, they wouldn't tell everyone that a 3rd party vote is a wasted vote.
Meh, we have nothing in common with lowlife Dem scum. The time for compromise has passed, they dishonest liars can't be trusted. So instead we'll destroy them.

Meh, we have nothing in common with lowlife Dem scum. The time for compromise has passed, they dishonest liars can't be trusted. So instead we'll destroy them.

The the LYING GOP has gotten you to think that way. Same as the left brainwashes their voters. But when the chips are down, both sides are buddy buddy against any third party.

(Oh and buddy buddy when it comes to spending us down the drain, lobbyist, and not sending each other to prison)

The the LYING GOP has gotten you to think that way. Same as the left brainwashes their voters. But when the chips are down, both sides are buddy buddy against any third party.

(Oh and buddy buddy when it comes to spending us down the drain, lobbyist, and not sending each other to prison)
You know very little. Conservatives will clean house in the GOP after we kick the crap out of the Dem party. RINO's and war mongering idiots are next on the list.

Nobody is keeping out any third party. They run almost every presidential election. It's just that nobody votes for them and doing so is throwing your vote in the garbage can.

Nobody is keeping out any third party. They run almost every presidential election. It's just that nobody votes for them and doing so is throwing your vote in the garbage can.

Oh yeah, the R & D's have their foots on the necks of the other parties. R & D's run the election, the debates and give the MSM and networks plenty of money to keep the LP off the air, unless it's bad publicity. It's been that way since the 70's.

You know very little. Conservatives will clean house in the GOP after we kick the crap out of the Dem party. RINO's and war mongering idiots are next on the list.

And in about 4 to 6 years, the dems will do the same to the GOP. How many flip flops have you seen in the last only 20 years?

And in about 4 to 6 years, the dems will do the same to the GOP. How many flip flops have you seen in the last only 20 years?
You're so right about that sir. The out of power party always wins the midterms, this is not to say a Repub idiot will win the presidency next time. Biden can beat Trump again. In fact Trump is the only one Biden could beat, so please run you orange faced mad man.

You're so right about that sir. The out of power party always wins the midterms, this is not to say a Repub idiot will win the presidency next time. Biden can beat Trump again. In fact Trump is the only one Biden could beat, so please run you orange faced mad man.

Oh yeah, the R & D's have their foots on the necks of the other parties. R & D's run the election, the debates and give the MSM and networks plenty of money to keep the LP off the air, unless it's bad publicity. It's been that way since the 70's.

But they still run and nobody is stopping them. Again, it's just that more Americans come to terms with the fact no third party candidate can win or even come close. The last independent was Perot, but that's as close as we'll ever get.

We're betting you weren't a liberal in the first place.

What terrorists? And if Biden is catching more of them than Trump.... could mean it's better.

I mean, how many got in without the US knowing with Trump in? Impossible to know.

Now yall are making up conspiracies about emilseine. Holy smacks. Back away from the crack pipe, guys.

I'm not pretending. I voted for Gore, Kerry, Obama and Biden! That's a liberal. I'm 41 years old and from Dallas Texas.

It's because under Biden 42 terrrorists were caught at the border. Under Trump only 3. Explain to me why this isn't Biden's fault.
/——-/ Yeah sure, Sparky.

Suspected terrorists crossing border 'at a level we have never seen before,' outgoing Border Patrol chief says​

Unprecedented numbers of known or suspected terrorists have crossed the southern border in recent months, the outgoing Border Patrol chief said.

it is xiden’s fault. under trump the terrorist were living in caves and greatly weakened

under xiden they are running wild again

Forum List

Back