Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009
Democratic leaders' stupidity.
Refer to the link:
Leader of Oath Keepers and 10 Other Individuals Indicted in Federal Court for Seditious Conspiracy and Other Offenses related to U.S. Capitol Breach | USAO-DC | Department of Justice

It's been more than 18 months since the seditious January 6th riots occurred, and more than 6 months since some federal sedition indictments were filed. An overwhelming majority of USA's aggregate voters are unaware of those indictments for sedition, because they've not been generally reported and publicly discussed.

To Republicans' great advantage, Democratic leaders don't speak loudly or often of those actual sedition indictments. The overwhelming majority of U.S, aggregate voters are unaware that those indictments were filed and I doubt if more than a particularly small portion of Republican voters are aware of them.

Those cases have not yet been brought to trial. If delays are due to federal prosecutors' fearing juries refusals to reach true decisions, it is such of our Department of Justice's fears, rather than the seditious January 6th riot itself, which is the greater threat to our democratic-republic. Respectfully, Supposn

Refer to the link:
Leader of Oath Keepers and 10 Other Individuals Indicted in Federal Court for Seditious Conspiracy and Other Offenses related to U.S. Capitol Breach | USAO-DC | Department of Justice

It's been more than 18 months since the seditious January 6th riots occurred, and more than 6 months since some federal sedition indictments were filed. An overwhelming majority of USA's aggregate voters are unaware of those indictments for sedition, because they've not been generally reported and publicly discussed.

To Republicans' great advantage, Democratic leaders don't speak loudly or often of those actual sedition indictments. The overwhelming majority of U.S, aggregate voters are unaware that those indictments were filed and I doubt if more than a particularly small portion of Republican voters are aware of them.

Those cases have not yet been brought to trial. If delays are due to federal prosecutors' fearing juries refusals to reach true decisions, it is such of our Department of Justice's fears, rather than the seditious January 6th riot itself, which is the greater threat to our democratic-republic. Respectfully, Supposn
Did you realize the dictionary definition of seditious is "harmless"??? I bet you didn't.....

Are Americans Just Stupid? The above so called right / conservatives certainly are.

Refer to the link:

The left are infected with TDS. All they care about is Trump. Nothing else matters.

Refer to the link:

Yes, I think the problem is that the January 6th things is not talked about as much as it should be.

At a bare minimum, Trump should be impeached at least a 120 more times.

:auiqs.jpg:

"Democratic leaders don't speak loudly or often of those actual sedition indictments."

I suspect they don't because the bar was set so low that when the other team takes charge they might get a dose of it themselves.
A dose if what exactly?

My fear, and certainty, is that after Republicans flip 100 seats in Congress they will have their own J6 Reichstag Fire Committee and conclude that "Yeah, Nancy and Company planned and carried out the attack, but no biggie. No Hard, no foul"

There was a time when politicians did't talk about legal cases out of fear of prejudicing the case. Maybe it's a return to the pre 2017 days....

Are Americans Just Stupid? The above so called right / conservatives certainly are.

Supporting Dementia & giggling Kamala to run something isn't enough evidence for you Midcan? Sure, you give a few examples of a few. How about 80 million stupid? Leftists are collectively dumb as fuck.

And just what "facts" do you claim to have? Flagwaving and baby carriages don't match your version of sedition now do they?
JBrownson0831, the fact I've read and understood the definition of the word “sedition”. You're apparently incapable of doing that.

JBrownson0831, the fact I've read and understood the definition of the word “sedition”. You're apparently incapable of doing that.
I don't think you do.....you use it a lot, but not for anything that makes sense in which to use it. Perhaps you are the one incapable of reasonable thought?

... Leftists are collectively dumb as fuck.

WTH_Progs?, in 2020, the majority of U.S. voters, (and leftists were among them) did not favor Donald Trump. He was not re-elected and is not President of the United States.
Among those who in 2020 favored Donald Trump and foolishly believed him, were some who also joined the the seditious mob besieging the capitol building in 2021.
Respectfully, Supposn

WTH_Progs?, in 2020, the majority of U.S. voters, (and leftists were among them) did not favor Donald Trump. He was not re-elected and is not President of the United States.
Among those who in 2020 favored Donald Trump and foolishly believed him, were some who also joined the the seditious mob besieging the capitol building in 2021.
Respectfully, Supposn
I find your reply seditious since we know how illegal the mailin ballots were in a number of states. The majority of actual voters DID favor Trump, and some of them showed up waving flags with their baby carriages. Does your brain suffer from sedition? I think you are very seditionary, perhaps you belong in a seditionasylum.

Forum List

Back