Who's to blame for the 27 terrorists that came in across the border?

emilseine

Gold Member
Jul 2, 2022
Is it really Biden's fault? I mean is he doing more at the border than is being reported? I heard under trump only 3 got in.

Is it really Biden's fault? I mean is he doing more at the border than is being reported? I heard under trump only 3 got in.

By the Biden administration’s own estimates, 4 million illegals have come in under President Joe Biden, plus another 800,000 who made it without getting intercepted.

What are the odds?

I don't think so. I just don't think it's a thing. Just like the typical republican boogeyman.

Does this thread even have a fucking point besides "Orange Man Bad"? What "27 terrorists" are you referring to?

You probably need to go back and read the instructions on how to post threads.

Does this thread even have a fucking point besides "Orange Man Bad"? What "27 terrorists" are you referring to?

You probably need to go back and read the instructions on how to post threads.
Well it was 27 but now it's up to 42 terrorist that were on the watch list and caught sneaking into the country from the mexico border. And yes orange man is a bad dude! Sorry but he has no common sense. Is this Biden's fault?

Can anyone tell if the op is wanting a wall and agreeing with TRUMP and conservatives about the border being a major problem?

I honestly cannot tell, cause idiot types like an idiot.

Can you just tell me why Biden is not responsible for the 42 terrorists?

Explain to me like I'm a child why Biden isn't to blame. Come on liberals!

Forum List

Back