Why I am no longer a liberal

That made no sense? Are you twelve? Or a Russian troll? But seriously I had no idea both Trump and Biden were security guards at our border. Thanks you learn something new every day.

Are Americans Just Stupid?

• Banned
That made no sense? Are you twelve? Or a Russian troll? But seriously I had no idea both Trump and Biden were security guards at our border. Thanks you learn something new every day.

Biden has allowed more migrants in and doesn't even prosecute them. Allowing in 42 terrorist, under Trump's policy only 3 got in. Booyah!

There is no such thing as a liberal/progressive.
Ya'll are totalitarian collectivists.

Maybe letting the whole world know we aren't going to enforce immigration laws is pulling in more terrorists at the border?
Maybe they were much likely to try under DT's policies because it was much more likely they would be caught?

Putin done it.

You're late to the party. But glad you made it. Welcome aboard.
Do you blame Biden?

Biden has allowed more migrants in and doesn't even prosecute them. Allowing in 42 terrorist, under Trump's policy only 3 got in. Booyah!
Do you have a source which says that 42 terrorists were caught a the border. Or 3 during Trump?

Where are these terrorists from? What acts of terrorism have they committed that allowed the law to catch them? Where are they now?

Everything you said and posted can just as easily be applied to yourself. Just flip flop conservative and democrat with each other.

The language you use points to you actually being what your accuse the other side of being. The least intelligent, savvy and thoughtful people are the last ones to resort to name calling and insults. And you even did it unprovoked which further cements my stance.

Democrat, liberal, progressive people today are in hot water because they all only know insults, accusations, intolerance, bad mouthing, hand waving and dismissive language. They are a party of bile and hate which to me shows they are completely incapable of leading or making sound decisions and their supporters are just as bad which makes them not worth paying attention to.

Even the "I didn't know trump and biden we're security at the border" is an excessively overly simplified statement, narrow minded and facetious comment. Now they aren't standing there guarding the border but you know they are in charge of the people who are and they create policies about the border. You know this, yet you chose to ignore that fact for a cheap sense of self satisfaction? That's another reason no one takes you or your party seriously.

It's because under Biden 42 terrrorists were caught at the border. Under Trump only 3. Explain to me why this isn't Biden's fault.
It's far worse. Since Biden took over 800.000 illegals have slipped past border patrol and are now roaming the U.S. Enough Fentanyl has poured in to kill every American 7 times over and 100,000 Americans have died in just the past year. :oops:

It's because under Biden 42 terrrorists were caught at the border. Under Trump only 3. Explain to me why this isn't Biden's fault.

So you left the Democratic Party because Joe Biden caught the terrorists and Donald Trump let them in????? Is that what you're saying Emilseine?

Donald Trump inherited the lowest rate of illegal border crossings in 50 years, and two years later had to declare a National Emergency at the Southern Border, and that Trump's National Emergency has never been lifted.

I read these articles and look at these charts and I'd be sticking with the Democrats, as would any SMART person.

So you left the Democratic Party because Joe Biden caught the terrorists and Donald Trump let them in????? Is that what you're saying Emilseine?

Donald Trump inherited the lowest rate of illegal border crossings in 50 years, and two years later had to declare a National Emergency at the Southern Border, and that Trump's National Emergency has never been lifted.

I read these articles and look at these charts and I'd be sticking with the Democrats, as would any SMART person.
No Biden caught 42 coming in and Trump only had 3 coming in. It's not that Biden worked harder, his policy caused it, just like under Trump it was historically low b/c of his policies, yes? Does this make u wanna turn conservative?

So what should we do?

Do about what? All the corruption in DC? There's nothing we can do. Party loyalist and stupid voters are the ones electing the idiots. Trumpbots & broke woke democrats alike.

We're all dooooomed.

Me personally, I just try to leave my space a little better. Take care of friends and family. Bug the crap out of people on the internet. And keep plenty of avocado's in the fridge.

Do about what? All the corruption in DC? There's nothing we can do. Party loyalist and stupid voters are the ones electing the idiots. Trumpbots & broke woke democrats alike.

We're all dooooomed.

Me personally, I just try to leave my space a little better. Take care of friends and family. Bug the crap out of people on the internet. And keep plenty of avocado's in the fridge.
So what do you say about Biden having 42 terrorists coming through the border?

Forum List

Back