Why hasn't Michael Grimm been arrested for assault?

Go sign a complaint on him you're so worried about it

Last edited:
He looks like a character actor in a bad movie about a corrupt politician.

I'd like to see him as Speaker; that's how we need to handle Harry Reid and Stenny Hoyer

Last edited:
The reporter was there to interview him about the speech. If he wanted to talk about anything else he should have done it at another time. Most reporters are assholes when it comes to these things. Grimm was wrong for saying it, but I could see why he did.

New York Rep. Michael Grimm threatens reporter after being asked about fundraising allegations

There was an assault in the U.S. Capitol and the Capitol police do nothing?

WTF?

The reporter decided not to press charges and to let the interview stand. That interview and what ensued simply ended this congressman's career.

He will get reelected with more votes this year then he got last election. Obviously you have never been to Staten Island.

The reporter was there to interview him about the speech. If he wanted to talk about anything else he should have done it at another time. Most reporters are assholes when it comes to these things. Grimm was wrong for saying it, but I could see why he did.

Good reporters are assholes, softball throwing, pandering reporters go work for the conservative media.

These libs are hilarious
now you should be thrown in jail for "threats" according to their standard, but only if it's from a Republican

Except now he's turned his corruption from a local story into a NATIONAL story.

Frankly, I never heard of this guy before yesterday, and unless you live in his district, probably most of you haven't heard of him.

And maybe he really didn't know anything about the shennanigans with his fundraising.

But now EVERYONE will be asking about it.

Nothing to see here. Just another Republican Bully trying to intimidate the press...threats as this are common day practices for some in the GOP.

Nothing to see here. Just another Republican Bully trying to intimidate the press...threats as this are common day practices for some in the GOP.

oh boy, and you party never does that, oh no they're all FRIKKEN SAINTS

I don't see how charges could be filed. What the jerk did was called a "conditional threat" as opposed to an imminent threat.

Big talker tough guy runs his mouth off and he should be charged? How fucking stupid.

We had stories of people getting punched in the face in the knockout game and
Libs said no assault was committed...

We had stories of people getting punched in the face in the knockout game and
Libs said no assault was committed...

they could give a shit about any assault..they need to keep this going for their political agenda
they are so transparent you can see right through them

Go sign a complaint on him you're so worried about it

This is a huge problem!!

We tolerate all kinds of bad behavior by Congressman.

To get in trouble, a Congressman has to sell drugs to an FBI agent on hidden camera. Short of that, they do whatever they want (Dems and Pubs) and no one says a thing…

Forum List

Back