Why don’t republicans seem to understand the consequences of tax cuts?

/——-/ Tell me how the two differ?
Synonyms of proposed (Entry 1 of 2) as in alleged, supposed Synonyms & Near Synonyms for proposed alleged, assumed, presumed, presupposed, supposed, unproved, unproven, untested academic (also academical), conjectural, hypothetical, speculative, suppositional, theoretical (also theoretic) debatable, moot abstract, conceptual

Moron, please....

It’s a pretty basic concept. If spending is not adequately cut and taxes are cut (something republicans do), this means that there is less revenue to pay for spending. If bewilders me how republicans think you can cut taxes and think it doesn’t have consequences. We know it has consequences because the deficit blew up under Trump.

Oh and news flash: trickle down economics is not a real thing. Why would corporations bother investing in labor when it is easier for them to just keep the huge amount of money they save from tax cuts? After all their profits are already at an all time high.

Consequences?

These idiots don't understand how they come to be.....to them, it's a passing fancy of Congress...

I had help from the links YOU brought but were too dumb to understand. It’s always fun to quote from an idiot‘s links to prove he is a liar.

:dance:
Morons will assert anything...

But, given that they are morons, no one cares.

It’s a pretty basic concept. If spending is not adequately cut and taxes are cut (something republicans do), this means that there is less revenue to pay for spending. If bewilders me how republicans think you can cut taxes and think it doesn’t have consequences. We know it has consequences because the deficit blew up under Trump.

Oh and news flash: trickle down economics is not a real thing. Why would corporations bother investing in labor when it is easier for them to just keep the huge amount of money they save from tax cuts? After all their profits are already at an all time high.

Why don’t republicans seem to understand the consequences of tax cuts?​

Why don’t filthy leftists stop working not so clever angles to beg for more free shit from America’s best citizens?

I’ll play along….the begging left hates tax cuts because tax cuts for our best = less free shit for bottom feeding trash.
But the tax cutters spend MORE.
To confirm that, you would need to be able to calculate a compound growth rate.

The fact that you can't makes you very usefool to Supply Side Hucksters.

Don't presume.

Just acknowledge that your influencer hung you out to dry...
/——/ I paraphrased FDR after reading it some 25 years ago. The president supposes (proposes) and Congress imposes (disposes)
You can’t explain how the two are different, or even what FDR meant, can you?

But the tax cutters spend MORE.
To confirm that, you would need to be able to calculate a compound growth rate.

The fact that you can't makes you very usefool to Supply Side Hucksters.
You need to do some due diligence beggar….your Kenyan King doubled the national debt and put millions more on the taxpayer tit……Trump’s Treasury, under the Trump tax cuts took in record revenues.

/——/ I paraphrased FDR after reading it some 25 years ago. The president supposes (proposes) and Congress imposes (disposes)
You can’t explain how the two are different, or even what FDR meant, can you?
I can. I have absolutely no reason to bother.

And I won't labor the irony of paraphrasing, F. "New Deal", D.R. on the limits of presidential fiscal authority.

You're a very special, precious, brand of moron.

Forum List

Back