Kamala Harris admits that ‘equity’ is indeed communism.

There was someone else here recently with the same crackpot idea .

Not realising that Equity --in the non financial sense --- is about fairness and impartiality .

Not, equality , which is what blind and deaf people believe in .

Equity boils down to the difference between what you have put into something & it's actual free market value.

No matter how much you put into your fry cook skills or "street art", it actually has little value in a free market.

They way the left uses the term, the short order cook at the diner would make the same (or more) as a top chef in a 5 star restaurant & grafitti would be worth a Mona Lisa.

It's insanity like this that highlights how fundamentally ignorant the left is on economics, human nature & history

Diversity and inclusion, the antithetical to sanity and human nature. The left reminds me of a cartoon squirrel Marg Simpson, the biggest "karen" in history bashing anyone that doesn't agree with them. Democrats are all about not being judgmental or controlling, then turn around and DO the SAME exact thing.

1674358048237.jpeg

This is incorrect. Equality means that everyone has an equal opportunity to get as many boxes as they need. With equity someone would be taking ALL the boxes and distributing them to each according to his need. That's communism.

Not at all
Equality means everyone gets the same, regardless of need

Equity means you provide more to those who need more

Think of someone with a learning disability getting more help at school or someone in a wheelchair getting special facilities

Equity boils down to the difference between what you have put into something & it's actual free market value.

No matter how much you put into your fry cook skills or "street art", it actually has little value in a free market.

They way the left uses the term, the short order cook at the diner would make the same (or more) as a top chef in a 5 star restaurant & grafitti would be worth a Mona Lisa.

It's insanity like this that highlights how fundamentally ignorant the left is on economics, human nature & history
A visitor to one of the art shows I was in was furious over the way it was handled. It might have been a participant, I'm not sure. Her equitable solutions were
Everyone gets a best in show ribbon. All money from sales is commingled and divided up among all the artists whether they sold or won anything. That way the art show would have been the same success for everyone.

"Can't we just all get along?" "COEXIST." "We are all one in the same." "I am no different than you & you no different than me."

I wish that would always be the case but nine times out of ten it's nowhere near being correct.

Not at all
Equality means everyone gets the same, regardless of need

Equity means you provide more to those who need more

Think of someone with a learning disability getting more help at school or someone in a wheelchair getting special facilities
Equality means people who need more get their ass up and get it.
To each according to his need. From each according to his ability. Right out of Karl Marx.

Equality means people who need more get their ass up and get it.
To each according to his need. From each according to his ability. Right out of Karl Marx.

You have it completely wrong

Equity means you help those who need help
All societies do it

The Americans with Disabilities Act is a great example of Equity

You provide special facilities for those who need it.
You don’t just provide the same facilities for all and say it is fair

Forum List

Back