Why don’t republicans seem to understand the consequences of tax cuts?

That's bullxit, Bri...

Ronnie actually requested more than was appropriated..

You should stop making xit up.

California has a boom&bust economy..

Yes...it generated a significant surplus last year...but it's a tech slump away from break even, or worse.
Tech companies have been leaving in droves for Texas or Florida. We are still taxed more than any other state and with the population here that's all the money they need.

You don't know wtf you're talking about

Tech companies have been leaving in droves for Texas or Florida. We are still taxed more than any other state and with the population here that's all the money they need.

You don't know wtf you're talking about
FF170-fig1.jpg

Pay attention, Morans!

This budget request — developed through an interactive process between federal agencies and the President’s Office of Management and Budget that begins the previous spring (or earlier) — plays three important roles.

First, it tells Congress the President’s recommendation for overall federal fiscal policy: (a) how much money the federal government should spend on public purposes; (b) how much tax revenue it should collect; and (c) how much of a deficit (or surplus) it should run, which is the difference between (a) and (b). In most years, federal spending exceeds tax revenue and the resulting deficit is financed primarily through borrowing (see chart).

Policy Basics: Introduction to the Federal Budget Process | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Another vague description
Nothing vague about it, Simp.

Hey Simp, thanks for proving my point with your link.

From your link:

Obama actually deserves a small share of the blame for Bush’s last deficit since earlier this year he pushed through both an “omnibus” spending bill and the so‐called stimulus bill that increased FY2009 spending).

Once again you bring a link that proves you are a lying sack of shit and an uneducated Simpleton.

From your link:

The Constitution makes clear that Congress holds the power of the purse,

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

My point being that California's receipts are somewhat volatile.

As demonstrated.
You have no point and you have no proof to back up your ramblings. I however showed you the truth. With all the revenue generated from Income and Sales tax CA takes in billions and should cut taxes before more people leave. Care to concede or shall I just accept it

Forum List

Back