Why don’t republicans seem to understand the consequences of tax cuts?

Where does that say anything about where the process begins?

You're an imbecile.
Clearly says it is the responsibility of the House. The President is not mentioned once, Simp.

Go back to third grade and pay attention this time.

Clearly says it is the responsibility of the House. The President is not mentioned once, Simp.

Go back to third grade and pay attention this time.
So you admit you lied when you asserted that the process begins in the House.

Got it.

You should stop yapping, because you're clearly a moron.

The annual federal budget process traditionally starts when the President submits a detailed budget request for the coming fiscal year, which begins on October 1.

Policy Basics: Introduction to the Federal Budget Process | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
What the President submits means nothing, Simp. Several of Barry Hussein’s proposals got ZERO votes in the House. It carries no weight, and is not outlined in the Constitution.

Spending originates in the House, which I have proven by quoting the Constitution.

You need a basic education, Dummy.

You should stop yapping, because you're clearly a moron.

The annual federal budget process traditionally starts when the President submits a detailed budget request for the coming fiscal year, which begins on October 1.

Policy Basics: Introduction to the Federal Budget Process | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Once again you bring a link that proves you are a lying sack of shit and an uneducated Simpleton.

From your link:

The Constitution makes clear that Congress holds the power of the purse,

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What the President submits means nothing, Simp. Several of Barry Hussein’s proposals got ZERO votes in the House. It carries no weight, and is not outlined in the Constitution.

Spending originates in the House, which I have proven by quoting the Constitution.

You need a basic education, Dummy.
I don't give a xit about your uninformed opinions, and extrapolation therefrom.

You are ignorant.

Once again you bring a link that proves you are a lying sack of shit and an uneducated Simpleton.

From your link:

The Constitution makes clear that Congress holds the power of the purse,

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I'm not interested in your retellings.

Who is the most fiscally responsible POTUS for whom you have voted?

It’s a pretty basic concept. If spending is not adequately cut and taxes are cut (something republicans do), this means that there is less revenue to pay for spending. If bewilders me how republicans think you can cut taxes and think it doesn’t have consequences. We know it has consequences because the deficit blew up under Trump.

Oh and news flash: trickle down economics is not a real thing. Why would corporations bother investing in labor when it is easier for them to just keep the huge amount of money they save from tax cuts? After all their profits are already at an all time high.

CA year after year has billions in surplus. If government has a surplus they are taxing too much

How don't you understand that?

What part do you disagree with

And yes we are taxed too much here

California has a boom&bust economy..

Yes...it generated a significant surplus last year...but it's a tech slump away from break even, or worse.

Forum List

Back