Why don’t republicans ever whine about businesses hiring illegal immigrants?

LOL Alabama, there. Yep, I have and broward dade are heavy lib, damn near the only part of the state other than I-4 corridor. But then again some of the most populated. If you may have seen last year the very Republican farmers in Alabama were bitching they couldn't get enough to work in their fields.

Florida "used" to be a great place....
But then 16 million Lefies ran there running from their lefty home states....turning florida into a plagued doomed place

LOL Alabama, there. Yep, I have and broward dade are heavy lib, damn near the only part of the state other than I-4 corridor. But then again some of the most populated. If you may have seen last year the very Republican farmers in Alabama were bitching they couldn't get enough to work in their fields.

But then 16 million Lefies ran there running from their lefty home states....turning florida into a plagued doomed place
They voted for bush and trump. Floridians have been idiots for over 20 years.

I read the OP to mean critical thought billy is short on material but wants to be heard...........

Agian.

Many do lets not forget if we did not have pretty much a wide open Southern border there would be far less illegals for them to hire. There should be serious punishments for corpartions who knowingly hire illegals both problems could be solved if both sides were not more interested in having the issue to run on instead solving the problem.

Because they have not been told to.

Of course (indirectly) they take their orders FROM the very people who profit by hiring illegals

Is it because corporations can do no wrong and everything is the government’s fault?

Is it just because they are racist?
It's already against the law, moron. Dim mayors and governors don't enforce them.
It doesn’t matter if it is. You idiot voters never call them out on it. It’s juvenile.
WE do, constantly, asshole. When do progs ever call them out on it? Answer: never. Whenever businesses are raided for immigration enforcement the left attacks the government.

Is it because corporations can do no wrong and everything is the government’s fault?

It's already against the law, moron. Dim mayors and governors don't enforce them.
It doesn’t matter if it is. You idiot voters never call them out on it. It’s juvenile.

You won't process this because you're a leftist. But the illegal aliens who actually want to work are the least of our problems. The criminals, rapists, slavery, drug dealers and welfare seekers you're letting in are far more urgent. So sure, that's the focus

It could be worse. Floridians could have voted for Gore, Kerry and Biden

It could be worse. Floridians could have voted for Gore, Kerry and Biden
You think it would have been worse? No Iraq war. That alone says it would have been better

You won't process this because you're a leftist. But the illegal aliens who actually want to work are the least of our problems. The criminals, rapists, slavery, drug dealers and welfare seekers you're letting in are far more urgent. So sure, that's the focus
You pretend as though there are not HOMEGROWN criminals, rapists, slave owners, drug dealers, and welfare seekers already here. Hell, much of them are white. You pretend otherwise like a racist douche bag.

When you admit that you cannot make your case, without calling your enemy a "wacist", like a retarded child,

you are admitting that you cannot make your case.

You pretend as though there are not HOMEGROWN criminals, rapists, slave owners, drug dealers, and welfare seekers already here. Hell, much of them are white. You pretend otherwise like a racist douche bag.
I always ask republicans if canadians and Mexicans have different rules for visiting America.

What does it take to visit Mexico if you are American? What about canada? Is it different? no different? So why would we treat Mexican and Canadian visitors different? It’s not the illegal immigrants fault. It’s the American illegal employers. A fellow American is the enemy. Domestic not foreign

Close the border and there won't be any illegal immigrants to hire. Duh!

Forum List

Back