Why don’t republicans ever whine about businesses hiring illegal immigrants?

Is it because corporations can do no wrong and everything is the government’s fault?

Is it just because they are racist?
It's already against the law, moron. Dim mayors and governors don't enforce them.
It doesn’t matter if it is. You idiot voters never call them out on it. It’s juvenile.

You won't process this because you're a leftist. But the illegal aliens who actually want to work are the least of our problems. The criminals, rapists, slavery, drug dealers and welfare seekers you're letting in are far more urgent. So sure, that's the focus
You pretend as though there are not HOMEGROWN criminals, rapists, slave owners, drug dealers, and welfare seekers already here. Hell, much of them are white. You pretend otherwise like a racist douche bag.
I always ask republicans if canadians and Mexicans have different rules for visiting America.

What does it take to visit Mexico if you are American? What about canada? Is it different? no different? So why would we treat Mexican and Canadian visitors different? It’s not the illegal immigrants fault. It’s the American illegal employers. A fellow American is the enemy. Domestic not foreign
Yep you’re right of course.

LOL Alabama, there. Yep, I have and broward dade are heavy lib, damn near the only part of the state other than I-4 corridor. But then again some of the most populated. If you may have seen last year the very Republican farmers in Alabama were bitching they couldn't get enough to work in their fields.

Florida "used" to be a great place....
But then 16 million Lefies ran there running from their lefty home states....turning florida into a plagued doomed place
They voted for bush and trump. Floridians have been idiots for over 20 years.

It could be worse. Floridians could have voted for Gore, Kerry and Biden
You think it would have been worse? No Iraq war. That alone says it would have been better

Gore supported the Iraq invasion, Chief. So did Kerry for that matter. And Hillary as well.

You're lying again

Is it because corporations can do no wrong and everything is the government’s fault?

It's already against the law, moron. Dim mayors and governors don't enforce them.
It doesn’t matter if it is. You idiot voters never call them out on it. It’s juvenile.

You won't process this because you're a leftist. But the illegal aliens who actually want to work are the least of our problems. The criminals, rapists, slavery, drug dealers and welfare seekers you're letting in are far more urgent. So sure, that's the focus
You pretend as though there are not HOMEGROWN criminals, rapists, slave owners, drug dealers, and welfare seekers already here. Hell, much of them are white. You pretend otherwise like a racist douche bag.

When did I do that?

You're argument seriously is we have bad people here now so it doesn't matter if we let more in? What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean other than your racism

I always ask republicans if canadians and Mexicans have different rules for visiting America.

What does it take to visit Mexico if you are American? What about canada? Is it different? no different? So why would we treat Mexican and Canadian visitors different? It’s not the illegal immigrants fault. It’s the American illegal employers. A fellow American is the enemy. Domestic not foreign

A first world country and a third world country are not exactly the same. Great Scott!!!!!

What a moron

It's pretty obvious, but sure, he's right. First world countries and third world countries aren't the same. That's sealyboob, dumb it down enough for him and he gets it.

If we had borders with Japan and North Korea you think there would be the same rules? You guys are the biggest racist morons, it's incredible

Republicans are just as responsible for the damn Illegals as the Democrats.

Reagan gave amnesty to millions of the sonofabitches. Bush let the borders wide open for eight years. Republican Governors usually don't do jack shit to kick the assholes out.

Trump was the only President to have the courage and moral clarity to deal with the problem.

Reagan gave amnesty to millions of the sonofabitches. Bush let the borders wide open for eight years. Republican Governors usually don't do jack shit to kick the assholes out.

Trump was the only President to have the courage and moral clarity to deal with the problem.

Agreed. And he only lightly touched on the issue.

I don't think governors can much, it is a federal matter. The first border fencing system went up under Bush 1 in San Diego.

When did I do that?

You're argument seriously is we have bad people here now so it doesn't matter if we let more in? What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean other than your racism
I never said that idiot. There is already border security. It’s IMPOSSIBLE to eliminate those issues entirely. Maybe if you weren’t such a toddler, you’d understand that. Obviously that same shit still happened under Trump. You like a dipshit think Trump solved the problem somehow.

What a classic, Dems let millions of illegals flood into the country. Dems hire them mostly in Dem controlled states and cities...then blame Republicans.

When did I do that?

I never said that idiot. There is already border security. It’s IMPOSSIBLE to eliminate those issues entirely. Maybe if you weren’t such a toddler, you’d understand that. Obviously that same shit still happened under Trump. You like a dipshit think Trump solved the problem somehow.
There's no border security when Biden and Dems intentionally let 180,000 of them flood across the border each month then spend billions of US taxpayer dollars on them. Enough with your BS :eusa_hand:

Government is racist, I agree. Business should face fines and jail time for hiring illegal aliens, no jobs, no illegals, pretty simple.

Yes, we have criminals, but that's no reason to import much much more of them.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

It's pretty obvious, but sure, he's right. First world countries and third world countries aren't the same. That's sealyboob, dumb it down enough for him and he gets it.

If we had borders with Japan and North Korea you think there would be the same rules? You guys are the biggest racist morons, it's incredible
For the same reason that you don't want your broke deadbeat brother-in-law to come for a visit, moron

When did I do that?

We can reduce illegal crossings by 95%, easily. Just vote out all the Democrats.

When did I do that?

We can reduce illegal crossings by 95%, easily. Just vote out all the Democrats.
Oh really? And why didn’t Trump achieve that?

they do complain. I was thrilled when the Trump admin was able to secure the largest penalty for a company that knowingly hired illegals

Forum List

Back