Why don’t republicans ever whine about businesses hiring illegal immigrants?

Part of the problem is that it happens more in liberal / Progressive dominated areas, so who are you gonna complain to when they encourage it and assist with it. As south florida becomes bluer and bluer, I see it more and more. Cargo trailers full of people that have bags full of their life's belongings and don't speak a word of English arrive at work sites routinely now.

In more conservative areas, I don't think it's as big a problem.

California uses a TON of cheap, illegal immigrant labor for all the agricultural manual labor.

It's a myth that using cheap illegal labor is only done by Conservatives. BIG myth.
Stop listening to CNN and MSNBC, you might learn something.

IIRC, it was DEMOCRATS who had the most slaves in American history.

Last edited:
Part of the problem is that it happens more in liberal / Progressive dominated areas, so who are you gonna complain to when they encourage it and assist with it.

California uses a TON of cheap, illegal immigrant labor for all the agricultural manual labor.

So Alamaba, Florida and Texas are lib states now?

Funny how bed wetters refuse to listen to the public when their asinine and regressive policies and political whores are rejected by voters, then talk about "silent majorities" when elections don't go their way.

He's a hint turds.

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EARS AND SHUT YOUR SHIT CHUTES!!!

We haven't been silent, you are deliberately ignorant and refuse to hear us.

Part of the problem is that it happens more in liberal / Progressive dominated areas, so who are you gonna complain to when they encourage it and assist with it.

So Alamaba, Florida and Texas are lib states now?

I don't know where Alamaba is but.....
I guess you have never been to SOUTH Florida huh?

LOL Alabama, there. Yep, I have and broward dade are heavy lib, damn near the only part of the state other than I-4 corridor. But then again some of the most populated. If you may have seen last year the very Republican farmers in Alabama were bitching they couldn't get enough to work in their fields.

Why don’t republicans ever whine about businesses hiring illegal immigrants?
Some Republicans might grouse about that, but I haven't seen many apparently Republican or conservative USMB members do so. It's a wonder why they don't scream for more vigilant enforcement of extant laws regarding hiring illegal immigrants.
The "grapevine" is one of the most effective communication tools known to man. Were the "grapevine" to become rife with messages that U.S. employers won't hire illegal immigrants, a great many would-be illegal immigrants would either leave at the end of their legal status, or not illegally immigrate to the U.S.

Such individuals would take either course of action because earning money is a major reason why a great many illegal immigrants come to or remain illegally in the U.S. If they can't obtain money as employees, they'd have to go into business for themselves. One may make of that second option what one will, but what one cannot make of it is that businesses take jobs from anyone.

Is it because corporations can do no wrong and everything is the government’s fault?

Is it just because they are racist?
Both.

Of course, conservatives do so much whining about everything it’s impossible to keep track.
so you do have something in common with conservatives.....every post you do is a whine about righties...care to comment jones?....

Is it because corporations can do no wrong and everything is the government’s fault?

Is it just because they are racist?
/----/ Because we're not whiners. We do complain about it. We have to compete against their low wages while working off the books.

Forum List

Back