Why don’t republicans ever whine about businesses hiring illegal immigrants?

So you're seriously arguing Democrats importing millions of low wage illegals does NOT harm the people who's jobs they are taking?"

And letting illegals work for less than the minimum wage doesn't harm US workers who can't do that?

My God you know nothing about business. You're a waste of space to be that dumb
I’m not arguing any of that. If I was you’d be right but you’re not which makes you the idiot

My God Democrats are just shameless liars.

You attacked Trump for saying Democrats importing illegals is fucking over blue collar workers.

I mocked you for saying that it doesn't fuck over blue collar workers to take their jobs, lower salaries and work below minimum wage and now you "weren't arguing any of that."

Oh, and I'm the idiot. Democrats take to lying like a fish to water. It's your inner being, who you are
Republicans lie so much they don't even know they are lying. They found Fox viewers are the most misinformed. Not uninformed MISinformed. How do they get away with lying? They say it in the form of a question. Are Democrats trying to kill your babies? Very smart of Fox. They can't get sued for asking questions. This is how they get away with lying. Rush was a master at that too.
Who is "they?" I recall this claim that FOX viewers are "misinformed." This claim is based entirely on the claim that leftwing opinions are facts and that anyone who disagrees with them is "misinformed."

Sealyboob objects to Fox viewers hearing both sides. Intelligent people recognize that the leftist media has already considered both sides and are telling us what we need to know. It's confusing and frankly dangerous hearing things that the leftist media decided are wrong.

Yes, Sealy is a boob

So you're seriously arguing Democrats importing millions of low wage illegals does NOT harm the people who's jobs they are taking?"

And letting illegals work for less than the minimum wage doesn't harm US workers who can't do that?

My God you know nothing about business. You're a waste of space to be that dumb
I’m not arguing any of that. If I was you’d be right but you’re not which makes you the idiot

My God Democrats are just shameless liars.

You attacked Trump for saying Democrats importing illegals is fucking over blue collar workers.

I mocked you for saying that it doesn't fuck over blue collar workers to take their jobs, lower salaries and work below minimum wage and now you "weren't arguing any of that."

Oh, and I'm the idiot. Democrats take to lying like a fish to water. It's your inner being, who you are
Republicans lie so much they don't even know they are lying. They found Fox viewers are the most misinformed. Not uninformed MISinformed. How do they get away with lying? They say it in the form of a question. Are Democrats trying to kill your babies? Very smart of Fox. They can't get sued for asking questions. This is how they get away with lying. Rush was a master at that too.
Who is "they?" I recall this claim that FOX viewers are "misinformed." This claim is based entirely on the claim that leftwing opinions are facts and that anyone who disagrees with them is "misinformed."
Yep!

No hearing things other than what you already think for you! You want all media to be Pravda!

Hearing both sides is just wrong, huh Government sycophant!

Nice. I said the same thing, but you put it far more susinctly.

Democrats blocked all wall funding, passed a law they couldn't use concrete in the wall which made the wall less secure and more expensive and they filed lawsuits in every location they tried to build the wall.

Then the stupid fuck billy000 the zero asks, duh, dar, so why couldn't Trump stop illegal immigration, dar, dar, drool ...
Dems blocked wall funding?

What bill did they block? What did the GOP Congress try to pass that couldn’t get enough GOP votes?
Yes they did, moron, It was in his first budget, and his second. Piglosi announced that she would not for a budget that included funding for the wall.
Bullshit .The GOP held the House and Senate and never even wrote a Bill for the Wall
It was in Trump's first budget, moron.

Schumer pulls back offer of $25 billion for Trump's wall as immigration fight continues
A budget is a suggestion...that the GOP Congress was unable to even write a bill no less try to pass one
The bottom line is that Trump asked for $25 billion, and the Dims outright refused to give it to him. So who's responsible for not funding the wall?
Wasn’t Mexico on the hook? The orange moron you worshipped said they would cover the bill. Was Trump just too childish and naive back then?

No one cared if Mexico paid for the wall. We just wanted the wall.

You can leave propaganda mode now

Democrats blocked all wall funding, passed a law they couldn't use concrete in the wall which made the wall less secure and more expensive and they filed lawsuits in every location they tried to build the wall.

Then the stupid fuck billy000 the zero asks, duh, dar, so why couldn't Trump stop illegal immigration, dar, dar, drool ...

What bill did they block? What did the GOP Congress try to pass that couldn’t get enough GOP votes?
Yes they did, moron, It was in his first budget, and his second. Piglosi announced that she would not for a budget that included funding for the wall.
Bullshit .The GOP held the House and Senate and never even wrote a Bill for the Wall

Schumer pulls back offer of $25 billion for Trump's wall as immigration fight continues
A budget is a suggestion...that the GOP Congress was unable to even write a bill no less try to pass one
The bottom line is that Trump asked for $25 billion, and the Dims outright refused to give it to him. So who's responsible for not funding the wall?
Wasn’t Mexico on the hook? The orange moron you worshipped said they would cover the bill. Was Trump just too childish and naive back then?

Propaganda mode? Are you pretending Trump never promised this?

Trump's website said that his plan was to implement a tax on wires from the United States to Mexico.

Democrats obviously blocked it. No one really cared. $25 billion would be paid back hundreds or thousands of times over.

So yes, you are lying that Trump didn't follow through. Democrats blocked him. You're liars, it's the essence of who you are. It is your inner being

Trump's website said that his plan was to implement a tax on wires from the United States to Mexico.

Democrats obviously blocked it. No one really cared. $25 billion would be paid back hundreds or thousands of times over.

So yes, you are lying that Trump didn't follow through. Democrats blocked him. You're liars, it's the essence of who you are. It is your inner being
Why didn’t Trump just promise that exact thing out loud? It hardly makes sense. Also, how could dems block it if republicans had full control of congress the first two years? Are you sure you won’t say anything to absolve Trump of ant personal responsibility whatsoever? It comes across childish.

Why didn’t Trump just promise that exact thing out loud? It hardly makes sense. Also, how could dems block it if republicans had full control of congress the first two years? Are you sure you won’t say anything to absolve Trump of ant personal responsibility whatsoever? It comes across childish.

He did say it out loud. But you fucking racists just kept misquoting him. So then he put it on his website and you're like why didn't he say it?

There is nothing he can do or say that you won't lie about. You lie about everything all the time. Every supposed Trump is a racist quote was a misquote. Vulcans can't lie, Democrats can't tell the truth. You watch fake news, your politicians just lie and the rest of you just keep repeating those lies.

Like this one. Trump offered a simple plan, you liars blocked it, then you say whoa, why didn't Trump do it?

Fucking liars

He did, moron. The open borders Dims objected to it.

Is it because corporations can do no wrong and everything is the government’s fault?

Is it just because they are racist?
It's already against the law, moron. Dim mayors and governors don't enforce them.
It doesn’t matter if it is. You idiot voters never call them out on it. It’s juvenile.

You won't process this because you're a leftist. But the illegal aliens who actually want to work are the least of our problems. The criminals, rapists, slavery, drug dealers and welfare seekers you're letting in are far more urgent. So sure, that's the focus
You pretend as though there are not HOMEGROWN criminals, rapists, slave owners, drug dealers, and welfare seekers already here. Hell, much of them are white. You pretend otherwise like a racist douche bag.

When did I do that?

You're argument seriously is we have bad people here now so it doesn't matter if we let more in? What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean other than your racism
I never said that idiot. There is already border security. It’s IMPOSSIBLE to eliminate those issues entirely. Maybe if you weren’t such a toddler, you’d understand that. Obviously that same shit still happened under Trump. You like a dipshit think Trump solved the problem somehow.
We can reduce illegal crossings by 95%, easily. Just vote out all the Democrats.
Oh really? And why didn’t Trump achieve that?
Democrats.

You know Trump bloviates. How much did the wall we built cost? Now let us take just one Prog initiative...The Great Society. Tens of trillions of dollars and tens of trillions more. From the Federal, State, Local, City and Regional coffers. Taxes up the wazoo. Fees and fines galore. Extra charges in all of our bills for it. Success there has been some. But poverty has been cemented now with many playing a system. The worst part is the dire things that will happen if the money, resource and benefit train every is derailed. And as a side benefit, many of the cities once an envy of the world are in decline.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

He did say it out loud. But you fucking racists just kept misquoting him. So then he put it on his website and you're like why didn't he say it?

There is nothing he can do or say that you won't lie about. You lie about everything all the time. Every supposed Trump is a racist quote was a misquote. Vulcans can't lie, Democrats can't tell the truth. You watch fake news, your politicians just lie and the rest of you just keep repeating those lies.

Like this one. Trump offered a simple plan, you liars blocked it, then you say whoa, why didn't Trump do it?

Fucking liars
Lol you really need to stop pretending democrats blocked. You’re not fooling anyone. I thought republicans were the party of responsibility. Shouldn’t you blame Trump for his own failures?

He did, moron. The open borders Dims objected to it.
Lol you really need to stop making shit up. You and I both know which party was in control of congress for Trump’s first two years.

Fucking liars
Lol you really need to stop pretending democrats blocked. You’re not fooling anyone. I thought republicans were the party of responsibility. Shouldn’t you blame Trump for his own failures?

So you're seriously claiming now that Democrats were willing to let Trump charge a tax on wires to Mexico ... and he turned it down.

My God you lie, even for a Democrat. That's not easy to stand out in that field

Fucking liars

So you're seriously claiming now that Democrats were willing to let Trump charge a tax on wires to Mexico ... and he turned it down.

Lol who the fuck cares what they would have done. Quit making this about dems. The GOP was in full control and they failed. The GOP is great at failing. Replacing ObamaCare is another glaring example of their failure.

Fucking liars
You're the one pretending, asshole. No one believes that Democrats are willing to cooperate on controlling the border.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Fucking liars

Lol who the fuck cares what they would have done. Quit making this about dems. The GOP was in full control and they failed. The GOP is great at failing. Replacing ObamaCare is another glaring example of their failure.
No, they weren't in full control.

Fucking liars

Of course Democrats not letting him do what he said he was going to do it directly relevant to the point. What a fucking racist moron you are.

So Republicans aren't relevant to Democrats promising to end the filibuster. Republicans aren't relevant to Democrats promising to stack the court.

Of course they are, liar. You just lie and lie and lie. You're a Democrat, it's the essence of your being to be a liar

Of course Democrats not letting him do what he said he was going to do it directly relevant to the point. What a fucking racist moron you are.
The GOP had the House. Senate, and Executive and did nothing...except cut taxes (primarily for the rich) That's all they really care about
So Republicans aren't relevant to Democrats promising to end the filibuster.
Huh? Did someone claim that the GOP would end the filibuster while they are in the minority? That may still happen if GOP obstruction continues like it has
Republicans aren't relevant to Democrats promising to stack the court.
That was never a promise but rather a consideration...which could happen as a result of Mitch the Bitch stacking the Court

The GOP had the House. Senate, and Executive and did nothing...except cut taxes (primarily for the rich) That's all they really care about
So Republicans aren't relevant to Democrats promising to end the filibuster.
Huh? Did someone claim that the GOP would end the filibuster while they are in the minority? That may still happen if GOP obstruction continues like it has
Republicans aren't relevant to Democrats promising to stack the court.
That was never a promise but rather a consideration...which could happen as a result of Mitch the Bitch stacking the Court

You don't know what stacking the court means, moron. There were 9 members of the court when Mitch came into office and there are still nine.

And no one is stupid enough to believe that all this time Democrats didn't block the wall. Democrats just lie and lie and lie and lie and lie

Forum List

Back