Why don't more people Bowl?

You would have problems now with smoking,the gestapo us government took away that freedom of Americans back in the 90,s so if smoking is the only thing that stopped you you should have been bowling the last 20 years or so.lol
I have no problems with anyone smoking.

(1) Most bowling establishments prohibit smoking now.
(2) If you just call the lanes, they will tell you when they have open bowling.
(3) If you call the lanes, visit the lanes, or check their website, you will likely find notices for leagues requiring bowlers (with a description of the makeup and relatively competitiveness of the leagues), and also there is usually facility for bowlers looking for a league.
(4) The "guy behind the counter" will also be a useful source of such information.
(5) Bowling remains fun.

gipper what do you mean by this post here then?

on the topic of bowling,i sure wish that sport was as big as the NFL, bowling is not a corrupt cartel like the NBA,MLB and ESPECIALLY the NFL.

gipper what do you mean by this post here then?

on the topic of bowling,i sure wish that sport was as big as the NFL, bowling is not a corrupt cartel like the NBA,MLB and ESPECIALLY the NFL.
I don’t care if people smoke. We have some crazed zealots in this country that would like to outlaw it. Do I want to be in an enclosed space where lots of people smoke? No.

I don’t care if people smoke. We have some crazed zealots in this country that would like to outlaw it. Do I want to be in an enclosed space where lots of people smoke? No.

Back in the ninetys when they started banning indoor smoking,I saw whats going on today with all these human rights of ours being violated of having to take the vaccine,that eventually this was coming. well something like this anyways of world leaders murdering off their citizens,I just never dreamed it would be this,i always figured it would be because of a nuclear war instead but the elite are clever though,they rdont want to destory the planet,just the majority of the people,what better way to do that than through forced vaccines.

To those who question my claim that "anyone can bowl," I mention that we have a new bowler in our league with an average of 65. And she is welcome and appreciated.

We gave up bowling back in the late 80s because too many people smoked. I miss it now. I always enjoyed the game and friendly interaction.

Smoking, as well as beer drinking , has always been part of bowling. No one has to smoke or drink to enjoy the sport. But if you can't stand the smell of Miller High Life drinkers burning pell mells you probably made the right decision.

I bowled a lot as a kid; best was nine strikes and a spare. I did that ONCE............and stopped when I was about sixteen. No appeal at all now.

Greg

Chris Shenkel... ABC's Wide World of Sports...Pro Bowlers Association...Earl Anthony...

Forum List

Back