why don't liberals value free speech anymore?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
according to

Loretta Lynch Urges Muslim Parents To Contact Feds If Their Children Are Bullied

if your child calls a Muslim child a name the federal government will make sure your child is locked away. I guess it is never to early to begin the intimidation so why not start at six? What if your child was a micro aggressor? Don't look at Muslim kids or your child could be charged with a hate crime.

It makes me wonder why is it liberals don't defend any person's right to speak freely since theybar the "liberal" party in this country.

according to

Loretta Lynch Urges Muslim Parents To Contact Feds If Their Children Are Bullied

if your child calls a Muslim child a name the federal government will make sure your child is locked away. I guess it is never to early to begin the intimidation so why not start at six? What if your child was a micro aggressor? Don't look at Muslim kids or your child could be charged with a hate crime.

It makes me wonder why is it liberals don't defend any person's right to speak freely since theybar the "liberal" party in this country.
And we're about to take your guns too!

giphy.gif

• Banned
according to

giphy.gif

Apparently that is actually true since someone keeps calling for more gun control....

why don't they question authority anymore ?

why aren't they protesting this new war we're mission creeping into ??

according to

giphy.gif

Apparently that is actually true since someone keeps calling for more gun control....

Is gun control a bad thing? I mean not everyone should be allowed to have a gun like people that are mentally ill.

• Banned
Most of the things that have restricted free speech in this country in the last 20 years hasn't came from the social conservative side but from the left in this country. Liberals actually won the argument about allowing anyone to watch the internet unregulated yet who wants to censor the Internet for political reasons? It is the left.

why don't they question authority ?

Well, sometimes you have to govern and be the authority to get anything done. Questioning authority would in fact be questioning the rich and corruption in government...Well, no one in that position so far has the balls to do it.

If someone did they'd fix a lot of shit. Like where 500 billion dollars goes in 3 weeks while our roads fall into rivers and our kids get crappy education.

according to

giphy.gif

I'll text you when we're on our way to take your guns. We're still getting together all the black helicopters.

according to

giphy.gif

Is gun control a bad thing? I mean not everyone should be allowed to have a gun like people that are mentally ill.

Most states already have laws that don't allow children and criminals from having a gun. Adding an additional federal law won't change anything.

according to

giphy.gif

I'll text you when we're on our way to take your guns. We're still getting together all the black helicopters.

It is not black helicopters but a black dude in the White House that has me concerned.

according to

giphy.gif

How do I block you? You are stupid to acknowledge as someone who can create an intelligible thought.

according to

giphy.gif

It is not black helicopters but a black dude in the White House that has me concerned.

What you should be afraid of is me and my Democrat tank army rolling up your street and flattening every house in your neighborhood that has guns!

according to

giphy.gif

How do I block you? You are stupid to acknowledge as someone who can create an intelligible thought.
^ ironic comment

according to

It interferes with the message of doing as the government tells you.

fyi; There are no more liberals in America. They are all to far to the left to be able to claim that name

according to

It interferes with the message of doing as the government tells you.

fyi; There are no more liberals in America. They are all to far to the left to be able to claim that name
Do you drool a lot?

according to

giphy.gif

Maybe you should get off the meth....

Forum List

Back