Religious Experiment.

It's not defending Muslims, it's pointing out hypocrisy .

Neither shocked or suprised I have seen these same type of things done with people being showing a picture of the Vice President or Speaker of the House, Senate Majority leader and most couldn't identify them. I have also seen people not being able to name the ship the Pilgrims came over on or tell you what the three branches of government are yet these same people could probably name every Kardashian and know everything they have ever said or done rather sad.

Neither shocked or suprised I have seen these same type of things done with people being showing a picture of the Vice President or Speaker of the House, Senate Majority leader and most couldn't identify them. I have also seen people not being able to name the ship the Pilgrims came over on or tell you what the three branches of government are yet these same people could probably name every Kardashian and know everything they have ever said or done rather sad.

Americans like applicable knowledge that can be used in their day to day lives. That is just the truth.

I've seen parts of the Koran that are very similar............I haven't read one............just comparison...........

So the experiment means WHAT? NOTHING.

Yes , most people do not realize that the OT is actually worst than the Quran. Its horrible.

Americans like applicable knowledge that can be used in their day to day lives. That is just the truth.
that's a very low IQ explanation of knowledge

I've seen parts of the Koran that are very similar............I haven't read one............just comparison...........

Yes , most people do not realize that the OT is actually worst than the Quran. Its horrible.

Yeah...and directed at Jews..and Christians moved past it.

Most of us, but when you still have adults like Bachman, is that her name, its a scary world out there, and the zealot Jews in Israel wanting to sacrifice at the new third temple. We have radicals. We just have advanced ourselves into white collar crimes, and more covert terror plots. We are terrorist, I don't see much difference. We use more sophisticated tools is all.

Most of us, but when you still have adults like Bachman, is that her name, its a scary world out there, and the zealot Jews in Israel wanting to sacrifice at the new third temple. We have radicals. We just have advanced ourselves into white collar crimes, and more covert terror plots. We are terrorist, I don't see much difference. We use more sophisticated tools is all.

We're not using the right tools against the Muslims....A-10's, Tomahawks, F-16's, M1-Abrams, etc...send them to Allah

We're not using the right tools against the Muslims....A-10's, Tomahawks, F-16's, M1-Abrams, etc...send them to Allah
I just want ISIS's head on a platter.................too much to ask they say.............tssk..............Bacon anyone?

Forum List

Back