why don't liberals value free speech anymore?

according to

Loretta Lynch Urges Muslim Parents To Contact Feds If Their Children Are Bullied

if your child calls a Muslim child a name the federal government will make sure your child is locked away. I guess it is never to early to begin the intimidation so why not start at six? What if your child was a micro aggressor? Don't look at Muslim kids or your child could be charged with a hate crime.

It makes me wonder why is it liberals don't defend any person's right to speak freely since theybar the "liberal" party in this country.
And we're about to take your guns too!

giphy.gif

Apparently that is actually true since someone keeps calling for more gun control....
I'll text you when we're on our way to take your guns. We're still getting together all the black helicopters.

How do I block you? You are stupid to acknowledge as someone who can create an intelligible thought.
^ ironic comment
This, coming from a so-called college student with Jr. High writing capabilities....

according to

Loretta Lynch Urges Muslim Parents To Contact Feds If Their Children Are Bullied

if your child calls a Muslim child a name the federal government will make sure your child is locked away. I guess it is never to early to begin the intimidation so why not start at six? What if your child was a micro aggressor? Don't look at Muslim kids or your child could be charged with a hate crime.

It makes me wonder why is it liberals don't defend any person's right to speak freely since theybar the "liberal" party in this country.
It interferes with the message of doing as the government tells you.

fyi; There are no more liberals in America. They are all to far to the left to be able to claim that name
Do you drool a lot?
truth hurts

can't counter the message, attack the messenger

how hard is it to call yourself a liberal and know you don't support any form of freedom?

according to

The stupidity of this is exceeded only by its ignorance.

Lynch said nothing about 'limiting' the free speech of anyone, called for no measures 'limiting' free speech, and was referring only to the unwarranted backlash of hatred and bigotry against Muslims by those with an agenda hostile to Muslims and those on the right who pursue the politics of fear for some perceived partisan gain.

according to

The stupidity of this is exceeded only by its ignorance.

Lynch said nothing about 'limiting' the free speech of anyone, called for no measures 'limiting' free speech, and was referring only to the unwarranted backlash of hatred and bigotry against Muslims by those with an agenda hostile to Muslims and those on the right who pursue the politics of fear for some perceived partisan gain.
hey clayton...you have ALL the answers...
what should be done about this negro farrakhan and his terrorist hate speech advocating murder of white people?
what should the negro AG say about this?

“So if the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling.”

"why don't liberals value free speech anymore?"

Another ridiculous lie from the reprehensible right.
so you missed;

bakeries getting sued for refusing service
kids getting suspended for wearing nra t-shirts
reporters getting assaulted by college students and teachers

how did you miss all that you lying pile of leftist filth?
he didn't miss anything..he knows...he's just a hyperpartisan tool and his mission is disinformation and propaganda

so you missed;

he didn't miss anything..he knows...he's just a hyperpartisan tool and his mission is disinformation and propaganda
his post was like saying;

Claiming this tree is made of would is treeist since it's a maple tree and therefore made of maple.

(but it's actually an oak tree)

so you missed;

his post was like saying;

Claiming this tree is made of would is treeist since it's a maple tree and therefore made of maple.

(but it's actually an oak tree)

semantic distortions and "creatively" re interpreting facts are balm for his insecurity and low self esteem...he's the type that needs to be "right" and telling people they're "wrong" all the time makes him feel better about himself.
Essentially he's an insecure, hyperpartisan pompous clown

according to

Cause they used to lose at dodge ball when they were in third grade, now their coming back with their micro aggressions

according to

And we're about to take your guns too!

giphy.gif

Apparently that is actually true since someone keeps calling for more gun control....
I'll text you when we're on our way to take your guns. We're still getting together all the black helicopters.

I defend peoples rights to speak freely all the time...I will say that if threaten to kill someone then it isn't free speech anymore!

And Lorretta Lynch and the Feral government get to make the determination on what is violent speech? its a very loose interpretation. I could see where this is going. Of course she's concerned about anti muslum speech, but not so concerned about sleeper cells starting to ramp up. She's insane with her preconceived Ideas about who Americans are

Forum List

Back