Why doesn't Trump do something?

emergency-alert-condition-red.jpg

IOW, the DoJ of a Repub admin did nothing until after the election.
Care to comment on the intimidation happening now?
That case went nowhere. Obama blocked it. DEMOCRAT.

Care to comment on the intimidation that went on on Election Night, where Republican observers were threatened with violence and tossed out?

You are OK with intimidation as long as it targeted toward Republicans, so I’m not going to condemn it IF and when it occurs against Democrats. You can’t defend heinous behavior on your own side, and then expect others to condemn wrong behavior when it occurs on your opposing side.

You libs are the most disgusting hypocrites.

Care to comment on the intimidation that went on on Election Night, where Republican observers were threatened with violence and tossed out?

You are OK with intimidation as long as it targeted toward Republicans, so I’m not going to condemn it IF and when it occurs against Democrats. You can’t defend heinous behavior on your own side, and then expect others to condemn wrong behavior when it occurs on your opposing side.

If it wasn't for double standards...................................

Sure. Here's a review of the facts.

The evidence doesn't suggest Trump is coordinating these attacks. Just that they are being done in the name of his Big Lie...........and he is doing nothing to stop them.

The Big Lie yhat you can't keep outta your fucking mouth -

Never happened
Is not a thing.
There was no lie.

The End.

That's a bit of a stretch but I take your point. Just as Hitler was for killing Jews so too Trump is for voter intimidation (and election worker intimidation). If he wasn't he'd make a statement condemning it since it's his mob that's doing it.

Exactly, I was expecting the first response to be moaning about me saying Trump wanted to kill Jews, you've pleasantly surprised me.

Have you read the facts of the case yet? I'll accept your apology once you have. That's assuming you have enough integrity to admit a mistake.

The Big Lie yhat you can't keep outta your fucking mouth -

Never happened
Is not a thing.
There was no lie.

The End.
Another delusional nitwit heard from. I would never have believed there could be so many of you.

I am counting down the hours.

On Jan. 7, 2009, the Bush Administration Justice Department announced that it filed a civil lawsuit against the New Black Panther Party and three of its members. Specifically, they were alleged to have violated Section 11(b) of the Voting Rights Act of 1965, which prohibits intimidation, coercion or threats against "any person for voting or attempting to vote." The aims of the lawsuit were fairly limited: "The Department seeks an injunction preventing any future deployment of, or display of weapons by, New Black Panther Party members at the entrance to polling locations." In other words, the aim was to make sure they didn't do something similar again in the future. This section of the law does not subject violators to criminal penalties (fines or jail time, for example).

The Civil Rights Division at the Department of Justice, which handles all racially motivated voter intimidation offenses, determined that "the facts did not constitute a prosecutable violation of the federal criminal civil rights statutes," according to testimony provided by Thomas E. Perez , Assistant Attorney General, on May 14, 2010. Justice spokeswoman Tracy Schmaler confirmed to PolitiFact that that determination not to file criminal charges was made prior to the filing of the civil case.

In other words, the decision not to pursue criminal charges was made by the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division prior to the Obama administration.

I'm counting down the hours to your apology.

berg80

The racist Obama, always aiding with blacks, had the charges DROPPED against the violent Black Panthers!

berg80

The racist Obama, always aiding with blacks, had the charges DROPPED against the violent Black Panthers!

I don't know what made me think you'd base your reply on all the facts. PolitiFact - O'Reilly blames Obama admin. for not pursuing criminal charges in New Black Panther Party case
Or that you'd have enough integrity to admit your error. That was silly.

Forum List

Back