Why doesn't the MSM tell YOU these FACTS? Trump hatred. That's why!

Twice a day since 3/30/20 I've went to this web site and copied this data:
Some key numbers that the BIASED-HATE-Trump MSM don't tell you!
For example The USA has tested almost 3,262,921.
BUT the piece the MSM doesn't tell you... total hospitalized 104,039 (In fact that is now going down)
What this means that nearly 94% of the COVID-19 or 607,478 cases NEVER needed hospitalization!
Why doesn't the MSM tell the public that the individual depending on NOT having conditions like heart, diabetes, obesity, etc.
9 out of 10 don't even get hospitalized. Minor illness.
Why doesn't the MSM tell that to Americans? MSM has TDS ( Trump derangement syndrome)!
Trillions of costs all because the MSM hates the FACTS that Trump calls them out for their BIASED Democrat reporting.
Remember this one FACT...
In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative,
coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.

So any of you anti-Trump people... remember all the so-called "FACTs", like Trump is "racist", Trump is stupid, comes from a group
of people who LOST the 2016 election that they put their money into!

View attachment 324276
All of these things are well known facts. Nobody is hiding them.

Next straw man.
YOU didn't know them! The vast majority of Americans don't know the 9 of 10 Americans with COVID-19 without hospitalized!

BUT the piece the MSM doesn't tell you... total hospitalized 104,039 (In fact that is now going down)
What this means that nearly 94% of the COVID-19 or 607,478 cases NEVER needed hospitalization!
Why doesn't the MSM tell the public that the individual depending on NOT having conditions like heart, diabetes, obesity, etc.
Why doesn't the MSM tell that to Americans? MSM has TDS ( Trump derangement syndrome)!
Trillions of costs all because the MSM hates the FACTS that Trump calls them out for their BIASED Democrat reporting.
In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative,
coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.

So any of you anti-Trump people... remember all the so-called "FACTs", like Trump is "racist", Trump is stupid, comes from a group

View attachment 324276

Well, Trump IS stupid. I mean let's face it, the guy is largely incompetent, a narcissist, ignorant of policy and lacking even the most basic grasp of how government functions. He doesn't learn from his mistakes and worse, keeps repeating them. He has the most devoted following of any politician I've seen in my lifetime, so passionate it almost borders on religious. They'll defend him no matter how many mistakes he makes and they'll shout down and demonized anyone who dares criticize him. Any reasonable human being can see he fucked the response to the virus up. He was more interested in holding his pep rallies, watching Fox, hanging out at Mar-A-Lago, golfing, and tweeting. But his supporters refuse to hold him accountable. They deflect to whatever boogeyman their right wing media masters tell them is responsible, your post singles out the media. They are supposed to ask the tough questions and hold him (and all our politicians) accountable. You don't like it because they're mean to him.

Testing for COVID-19 is 3.2 million? Jeez, I think a couple of countries did that in a week or so. The greatest nation in the world can't even get that number done in 10 weeks? Trump gets negative news coverage because he makes most of his own bad press. Don't blame the media for asking him questions that he doesn't have any answers to.

Actually the 3 million we tested is far more than other countries. As a percentage of population...1%...it’s likely somewhere in the middle of the pack. We’ve had 50,000 deaths from that 1%. Let that sink in.

I am willingly to bet, however many have been tested and found to be infected or ill with COVID-19, just as many or more have seen how this thing has been moved by agenda driven science and corporate media, and thus, when they have felt ill, have decided to self-quarantine. The results of this have been, they have kept their big mouths shut about how they are feeling, and not let the STATE test them, thereby including them into the statistics in order to deny the STATE any excuse to impose yet more draconian measures.

It would not surprise me at all to learn the infection rate is much higher, and thus, the fatality rate much lower than most folks can possibly even imagine.

Since the government has used this as an excuse for tyranny, most logical thinkers that care about liberty have done all they can to hide any affects of illness if they don't feel that it is severe enough to seek treatment.

It is becoming more and more clear since 9/11 what the agenda of the STATE has been. . .

you-never-let-a-serious-crisis-go-to-waste-760x358.jpg

View attachment 324276

Next straw man.
YOU didn't know them! The vast majority of Americans don't know the 9 of 10 Americans with COVID-19 without hospitalized!
Everyone knows this and has known this all along.

Except apparently you.

View attachment 324276

Next straw man.
Everyone knows this and has known this all along.

Except apparently you.

I know, right.
I didn't hear CNN tell me to stop at the red lights. Must be because the media hates Trump.

View attachment 324276

Well, Trump IS stupid. I mean let's face it, the guy is largely incompetent, a narcissist, ignorant of policy and lacking even the most basic grasp of how government functions. He doesn't learn from his mistakes and worse, keeps repeating them. He has the most devoted following of any politician I've seen in my lifetime, so passionate it almost borders on religious. They'll defend him no matter how many mistakes he makes and they'll shout down and demonized anyone who dares criticize him. Any reasonable human being can see he fucked the response to the virus up. He was more interested in holding his pep rallies, watching Fox, hanging out at Mar-A-Lago, golfing, and tweeting. But his supporters refuse to hold him accountable. They deflect to whatever boogeyman their right wing media masters tell them is responsible, your post singles out the media. They are supposed to ask the tough questions and hold him (and all our politicians) accountable. You don't like it because they're mean to him.

Testing for COVID-19 is 3.2 million? Jeez, I think a couple of countries did that in a week or so. The greatest nation in the world can't even get that number done in 10 weeks? Trump gets negative news coverage because he makes most of his own bad press. Don't blame the media for asking him questions that he doesn't have any answers to.

Actually the 3 million we tested is far more than other countries. As a percentage of population...1%...it’s likely somewhere in the middle of the pack. We’ve had 50,000 deaths from that 1%. Let that sink in.

Per capita the U.S. is on the south side of most other liberal democracies.

And you have to look very hard to find stories like this:

Yep. Obama gets blame for not restocking. Given. Congrats you finally got something to pin on him.
Now, who has been President since January of 2017?..and what's HIS excuse for also not restocking?
Yeah what year will Trump stop blaming Obama for what he didn't do.

Fact is that Obama should have restocked the supplies while he was President. But Obama hasn't been President for 3 years now- and Trump is the President who didn't restock the supplies for 3 years and is the President during the actual Pandemic.

Fact is that Trump will always try to take credit for what someone else actually did- and will always try to blame others for his own failures.
Who hasn't he blamed during this crisis?
The Democrats, World Health Organization, Obama- has he gotten around to blaming Rosie O'Donnel yet?

View attachment 324276

I got news for you, JackAss, if you're in good health the worst that happens is you get a fever.
If you're not in good health, stay the fuck home.

View attachment 324276

Next straw man.

Look here, horseman and his pack of Useful Idiots have really hitched their Election 2020 star to Perpetual Virus along with Endless Quarantine because We're All Gonna Die.

None of you brain trusts have yet wrapped your brain around what a completely crap plan this is going into an election. AMERICANS WILL HATE THIS and they won't vote for it.

I can tell you this with confidence because you are all so dull you won't change it. You can't. Your Overlords have directed you to shriek at the rest of us like Karens in Menopause and so, that's it for you until the bitter end.

Quarantine--good

Caring about the economy--BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS

Good luck with that, Horseman. Catch me in the stands eating figurative popcorn :cool:

View attachment 324276

GEEZ! Don't you ever use the Internet?
How many total DEATHS you dummy? 33,286.... That's a far cry from 50,000! Why do you say such stupid things that can
be proven FALSE. As far as TESTING? LET THAT SINK IN! HOW STUPID!
Here go to this site as frequently as I do and get your f...king facts STRAIGHT!
Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 5.13.26 AM.png

I am willingly to bet, however many have been tested and found to be infected or ill with COVID-19, just as many or more have seen how this thing has been moved by agenda driven science and corporate media, and thus, when they have felt ill, have decided to self-quarantine. The results of this have been, they have kept their big mouths shut about how they are feeling, and not let the STATE test them, thereby including them into the statistics in order to deny the STATE any excuse to impose yet more draconian measures.

It would not surprise me at all to learn the infection rate is much higher, and thus, the fatality rate much lower than most folks can possibly even imagine.

Since the government has used this as an excuse for tyranny, most logical thinkers that care about liberty have done all they can to hide any affects of illness if they don't feel that it is severe enough to seek treatment.

It is becoming more and more clear since 9/11 what the agenda of the STATE has been. . .

you-never-let-a-serious-crisis-go-to-waste-760x358.jpg
You could be right!
According to the below, 109,526 hospitalized, 33,286 deaths.
Yet there are 671,425 cases and when you subtract 109,526 hospitalized that leaves 561,899 NOT hospitalized.
That's 83% NOT hospitalized.
But all we hear/see are anecdotal sad stories from the MSM. The preponderance of stories are negative while
the FACTS point out 83% of the cases don't get hospitalized . Why is that story not told? Because it is a positive!
Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 5.13.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 5.26.13 AM.png

View attachment 324276

I'll prove it to you how dumb and stupid you are!
A) YOU Dumb shit wrote:
"Testing for COVID-19 is 3.2 million? Jeez, I think a couple of countries did that in a week or so."
Don't you know how to use the internet? Dummy?

AND you will see DUMMY... The USA has done as many tests as the top two countries! Dummy. Where did these two countries do that in a week or so? Dumb shit! USA 3,397,021 MORE than Germany or Russia combined! Dummy!
USE THE INTERNET.
Then you dumb ass make this statement: "any human being can see he fucked the response to the virus up."
B) Well coming from a dummy like you that makes dumb ass comments like I think a couple of countries did that in a week or so."
without doing any research as I did can NOT be trusted for making ANY comments! NOTHING. NO sources for your comments NOTHING. Just a gross ignorance.

View attachment 324313

Nuttin' like fake numbers. All you gotta do is cut the rest of the chart off. Here's the actual chart sorted by test percentage. We're catching up but still around 1%. 43rd place is better than it was but we have just a sliiiiiiiightly higher population than Iceland and the Faeroe Islands. Matter of fact we have more population than every country on the list above, and way more than the list below, with the exception of India, which is way below our infection/death rate.

What's the difference? These countries didn't have massive fuckups getting their testing underway, nor did they have a head of state calling it a hoax, blaming their predecessors for their own failures, or depleting their own pandemic response teams. So here's the real list of what countries have done the most testing -- the top 43.

Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
Faeroe Islands184169153,7665,765117,983
Iceland1,739+1281,14458765,0962338,204111,955
UAE5,825+46035+21,0954,69515894767,00077,550
Luxembourg3,444+71695522,823355,50211031,66050,577
Gibraltar1311042713,8881,64948,945
Malta412+133823274933721,16447,932
Bahrain1,700+2977039903999476,63045,035
Falkland Islands111103,16113739,368
Estonia1,434+3436+11331,265101,0812736,02427,156
Isle of Man284+284154126133,340472,26126,590
San Marino426+3338+2553331512,5551,12084624,933
Brunei1361108272311210,82624,746
Norway6,896+99152+2326,712641,27228133,70724,664
Switzerland26,732+3961,281+4215,9009,5513863,089148206,40023,849
Liechtenstein79155232,0722690023,605
Andorra67333169471178,7104271,67321,653
Israel12,758+257142+122,8189,7981811,47416187,25021,634
Germany137,698+2,9454,052+24877,00056,6464,2881,643481,728,35720,629
Portugal18,841+750629+3049317,7192291,84862208,31420,430
Spain184,948+4,28919,315+50374,79790,8367,3713,956413930,23019,896
Qatar4,103+39274153,681371,424256,38119,570
Italy168,941+3,78622,170+52540,164106,6072,9362,7943671,178,40319,490
Channel Islands457+1019+4733652,6291093,32019,095
Ireland13,271+724486+427712,7081562,6889890,64618,358
Slovenia1,268+20611741,033316102938,13718,344
Austria14,476+126410+178,9865,0802381,60746162,81618,078
Lithuania1,128+3732+2178918144141248,53717,829
Latvia675+95576133358331,30216,595
Greenland1111019491216,065
Hong Kong1,018+1448552991360.5116,27315,509
Australia6,468+21633,7472,658662542380,00314,902
Cyprus735+20127764686091017,92314,845
New Zealand1,401+1597706223291270,16014,549
Denmark6,879+198321+123,0233,535921,1885582,38014,223
Czechia6,359+58169+39725,2187559416146,00413,634
Canada29,929+1,5501,191+1819,67419,06455779332487,62512,920
Singapore4,427+728106833,73429757272,68012,423
Belgium34,809+1,2364,857+4177,56222,3901,1823,003419134,30311,588
Aruba95+22+139541890191,23711,586
Russia27,938+3,448232+342,30425,402819121,613,41311,056
New Caledonia181171633,00210,515
S. Korea10,613+22229+47,7572,627552074538,77510,509
USA675,640+27,63734,522+2,07957,271583,84713,3692,0411043,394,17310,254

Last edited:

View attachment 324276

Next straw man.

Look here, horseman and his pack of Useful Idiots have really hitched their Election 2020 star to Perpetual Virus along with Endless Quarantine because We're All Gonna Die.

None of you brain trusts have yet wrapped your brain around what a completely crap plan this is going into an election. AMERICANS WILL HATE THIS and they won't vote for it.

I can tell you this with confidence because you are all so dull you won't change it. You can't. Your Overlords have directed you to shriek at the rest of us like Karens in Menopause and so, that's it for you until the bitter end.

Quarantine--good

Good luck with that, Horseman. Catch me in the stands eating figurative popcorn :cool:
I'm sure you think that deranged rant has something to do with the topic.

You are, as usual, wrong.

View attachment 324276

Next straw man.

Quarantine--good

On the pipe, I suspect.

View attachment 324276

Next straw man.

Quarantine--good

On the pipe, I suspect.

Never touched it.

I notice none of you can refute what I've said. I think you know I'm probably right. But once your people have their marching orders, they can't be called back, can they?

Election 2020, Democrat Platform: Endless Quarantine! Screw Your Jobs!

It's a winner

Forum List

Back