Why doesn't the MSM tell YOU these FACTS? Trump hatred. That's why!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Twice a day since 3/30/20 I've went to this web site and copied this data:
Some key numbers that the BIASED-HATE-Trump MSM don't tell you!
For example The USA has tested almost 3,262,921.
BUT the piece the MSM doesn't tell you... total hospitalized 104,039 (In fact that is now going down)
What this means that nearly 94% of the COVID-19 or 607,478 cases NEVER needed hospitalization!
Why doesn't the MSM tell the public that the individual depending on NOT having conditions like heart, diabetes, obesity, etc.
9 out of 10 don't even get hospitalized. Minor illness.
Why doesn't the MSM tell that to Americans? MSM has TDS ( Trump derangement syndrome)!
Trillions of costs all because the MSM hates the FACTS that Trump calls them out for their BIASED Democrat reporting.
Remember this one FACT...
In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative,
coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.

So any of you anti-Trump people... remember all the so-called "FACTs", like Trump is "racist", Trump is stupid, comes from a group
of people who LOST the 2016 election that they put their money into!

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 5.31.48 PM.png

BUT the piece the MSM doesn't tell you... total hospitalized 104,039 (In fact that is now going down)
What this means that nearly 94% of the COVID-19 or 607,478 cases NEVER needed hospitalization!
Why doesn't the MSM tell the public that the individual depending on NOT having conditions like heart, diabetes, obesity, etc.
Why doesn't the MSM tell that to Americans? MSM has TDS ( Trump derangement syndrome)!
Trillions of costs all because the MSM hates the FACTS that Trump calls them out for their BIASED Democrat reporting.
In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative,
coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.

So any of you anti-Trump people... remember all the so-called "FACTs", like Trump is "racist", Trump is stupid, comes from a group

View attachment 324276

Prolly because 80% of what Rump has been saying is pure 100% USDA Prime BULLSHIT.

Here's a handy running list for ya although it isn't comprehensive in that it doesn't contain ALL of his lying:

It's periodically updated to keep up with the latest mendacity, which I'm sure you'll appreciate.

View attachment 324276

Well, Trump IS stupid. I mean let's face it, the guy is largely incompetent, a narcissist, ignorant of policy and lacking even the most basic grasp of how government functions. He doesn't learn from his mistakes and worse, keeps repeating them. He has the most devoted following of any politician I've seen in my lifetime, so passionate it almost borders on religious. They'll defend him no matter how many mistakes he makes and they'll shout down and demonized anyone who dares criticize him. Any reasonable human being can see he fucked the response to the virus up. He was more interested in holding his pep rallies, watching Fox, hanging out at Mar-A-Lago, golfing, and tweeting. But his supporters refuse to hold him accountable. They deflect to whatever boogeyman their right wing media masters tell them is responsible, your post singles out the media. They are supposed to ask the tough questions and hold him (and all our politicians) accountable. You don't like it because they're mean to him.

Testing for COVID-19 is 3.2 million? Jeez, I think a couple of countries did that in a week or so. The greatest nation in the world can't even get that number done in 10 weeks? Trump gets negative news coverage because he makes most of his own bad press. Don't blame the media for asking him questions that he doesn't have any answers to.

Last edited:
Well, he did label journalists the enemy of the state.

View attachment 324276
All of these things are well known facts. Nobody is hiding them.

Next straw man.

View attachment 324276
Well, our HIDEOUSLY biased media HAS to try and make our president look bad. This is their LAST big chance to ATTEMPT to make President Trump look bad, and hurt his chances of re-election. Just pitiful AND pathetic.

View attachment 324276
We have a Pandemic.....but the most important thing is loving on diaper donnie. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 324276

Well, Trump IS stupid. I mean let's face it, the guy is largely incompetent, a narcissist, ignorant of policy and lacking even the most basic grasp of how government functions. He doesn't learn from his mistakes and worse, keeps repeating them. He has the most devoted following of any politician I've seen in my lifetime, so passionate it almost borders on religious. They'll defend him no matter how many mistakes he makes and they'll shout down and demonized anyone who dares criticize him. Any reasonable human being can see he fucked the response to the virus up. He was more interested in holding his pep rallies, watching Fox, hanging out at Mar-A-Lago, golfing, and tweeting. But his supporters refuse to hold him accountable. They deflect to whatever boogeyman their right wing media masters tell them is responsible, your post singles out the media. They are supposed to ask the tough questions and hold him (and all our politicians) accountable. You don't like it because they're mean to him.

Testing for COVID-19 is 3.2 million? Jeez, I think a couple of countries did that in a week or so. The greatest nation in the world can't even get that number done in 10 weeks? Trump gets negative news coverage because he makes most of his own bad press. Don't blame the media for asking him questions that he doesn't have any answers to.

They do that because it's a Personality Cult. They're programmed. It won't matter how much reality we throw at them, the programming's self-delusion will automatically deflect it. Which ultimately means neither the pro-Rump nor the anti-Rump factions are where they are because of "politics", "parties" or "right and left". They are where they are entirely because of his rancid character. It's quite literally entirely personal.

View attachment 324276

I'll prove it to you how dumb and stupid you are!
A) YOU Dumb shit wrote:
"Testing for COVID-19 is 3.2 million? Jeez, I think a couple of countries did that in a week or so."
Don't you know how to use the internet? Dummy?

AND you will see DUMMY... The USA has done as many tests as the top two countries! Dummy. Where did these two countries do that in a week or so? Dumb shit! USA 3,397,021 MORE than Germany or Russia combined! Dummy!
USE THE INTERNET.
Then you dumb ass make this statement: "any human being can see he fucked the response to the virus up."
B) Well coming from a dummy like you that makes dumb ass comments like I think a couple of countries did that in a week or so."
without doing any research as I did can NOT be trusted for making ANY comments! NOTHING. NO sources for your comments NOTHING. Just a gross ignorance.

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 7.08.39 PM.png

View attachment 324276
Well, our HIDEOUSLY biased media HAS to try and make our president look bad. This is their LAST big chance to ATTEMPT to make President Trump look bad, and hurt his chances of re-election. Just pitiful AND pathetic.

Uhh..yeah. No one has to try to make Trump look bad. He does that all by himself. Because he doesn't have any interest in actually being President. Just the candidate running for office. A pretender. THAT'S what's pathetic.

View attachment 324276

I'll prove it to you how dumb and stupid you are!
A) YOU Dumb shit wrote:
"Testing for COVID-19 is 3.2 million? Jeez, I think a couple of countries did that in a week or so."
Don't you know how to use the internet? Dummy?

AND you will see DUMMY... The USA has done as many tests as the top two countries! Dummy. Where did these two countries do that in a week or so? Dumb shit! USA 3,397,021 MORE than Germany or Russia combined! Dummy!
USE THE INTERNET.
Then you dumb ass make this statement: "any human being can see he fucked the response to the virus up."
B) Well coming from a dummy like you that makes dumb ass comments like I think a couple of countries did that in a week or so."
without doing any research as I did can NOT be trusted for making ANY comments! NOTHING. NO sources for your comments NOTHING. Just a gross ignorance.

View attachment 324313

Annnnnndddd...here..we..go..
OK. Let's unpack yet another suitcase of bullshit and hope I don't get any all over my hands.
What in your chart differentiates Total Cases vs % of population tested? Take a look at the last column and tell me, who are the countries having the most issues? 10K per 1M? Sheesh.
Coronavirus Update (Live): 2,180,617 Cases and 145,429 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

And you have to look very hard to find stories like this:

Yep. Obama gets blame for not restocking. Given. Congrats you finally got something to pin on him.
Now, who has been President since January of 2017?..and what's HIS excuse for also not restocking?

View attachment 324276

U5c5ujay.png

3wyf7z.jpg

Forum List

Back