Why does your religion condemn people?

Why are gods so evil? Why does the christian god tell you he will set fire to you and burn you in hell for all eternity? Even ISIS ends the torture of innocent people by letting them die. The christian god tortures innocents for all eternity.

After arranging to have him(self) tortured, he faked the killing of his own son (who is also him) for three days.

Its all hooey. The mention above of the "coupon" cracked me up. Its actually more like an insurance policy that never pays off. You pay your premium and get nothing for it.

Its a very effective, very profitable scam.

Those who choose to believe are more than welcome to it. Just stop trying to force others to agree with you.

6bf90140845f0dec66206c559369070c.jpg

Religion is embarrassing God and his love; God is not willing,. nor has he willed anyone to perish;, but religion is teaching that millions will perish. A great human selfish contradiction. Believers in God are messing up a great gospel of mercy with their negative view of a free salvation of incredible life.

Why are gods so evil? Why does the christian god tell you he will set fire to you and burn you in hell for all eternity? Even ISIS ends the torture of innocent people by letting them die. The christian god tortures innocents for all eternity.

After arranging to have him(self) tortured, he faked the killing of his own son (who is also him) for three days.

Its all hooey. The mention above of the "coupon" cracked me up. Its actually more like an insurance policy that never pays off. You pay your premium and get nothing for it.

I don't believe in that eternal hell nonsense, it would be totally insane for a God to punish humans alive eternally; just total merciless evil.

Why do you have to count people out? I mean why, really. With all the great power of God and Christ to forgive, have mercy, to renew, to change a human; all the great love God has; why do you keep believing that many humans are not going to make it? Why do you keep making room for this ugly hell in your mind?

Why do you have to condemn people?

You shall first read the Holy Bible to understand it

God and Christ are not Christians, they do not have Christian beliefs , they do not have human beliefs; they have no religion, and they have no hell in their Kingdom, they will not co exist in eternity with any sin or suffering. All suffering will end when God returns, Rev. 21:4, there shall be NO MORE death, sorrow, crying or pain. If the silly Christian hell were true, there would surely always be crying, sorrow and pain. Christianity and their unholy doctrines do not control or dictate the salvation or grace of God, and we are fortunate of that; the Christian doctrines would doom most of humanity, because its a religion of doom. What your religion would do to humanity's future , defines your religion.

Only God can be described as the hope of humanity, not these bad news religions who try to trick their bags into good news by awful doctrines of horrid hell.

Many seem to want God to force them to be good beings or to accept them as murders, adulterers, homosexuals, rapists, thieves, etc, etc. They are not interested in exercising their free will to be a good being. But if you really think about it, you really cannot have true happiness without free will. But, It is really the being who has been given the chance to exercise his free will that chooses to create hell in the lives of others. What you will find out is that the only hell and punishment that God creates is a separation of those who do evil from those who do good. What kind of heaven would it be to live eternally with others who seek to abuse those around them? If there is going to be a heaven, it must be restricted to heavenly beings and not demons. When we pass beyond this life and we come to a bright recollection of our guilt and then also remember the valiant beings we were in the pre-mortal world of spirits, those who have done tremendous evil will have a burning of conscience that will be as a lake of fire and brimstone. God does not literally place man in a lake of fire and brimstone but only places them in a kingdom with individuals who are just like them. The burning of your conscience will be the hell that you experience, knowing what you could of had had you chosen good and not evil. That my friend is a true hell. Whether or not that will last for all eternity, I doubt it. This is what God has revealed to man in these latter-days:

Doctrine and Covenants 19:1-19
1 I am Alpha and Omega, Christ the Lord; yea, even I am he, the beginning and the end, the Redeemer of the world.
2 I, having accomplished and finished the will of him whose I am, even the Father, concerning me—having done this that I might subdue all things unto myself—
3 Retaining all power, even to the destroying of Satan and his works at the end of the world, and the last great day of judgment, which I shall pass upon the inhabitants thereof, judging every man according to his works and the deeds which he hath done.
4 And surely every man must repent or suffer, for I, God, am endless.
5 Wherefore, I revoke not the judgments which I shall pass, but woes shall go forth, weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth, yea, to those who are found on my left hand.
6 Nevertheless, it is not written that there shall be no end to this torment, but it is written endless torment.
7 Again, it is written eternal damnation; wherefore it is more express than other scriptures, that it might work upon the hearts of the children of men, altogether for my name’s glory.
8 Wherefore, I will explain unto you this mystery, for it is meet unto you to know even as mine apostles.
9 I speak unto you that are chosen in this thing, even as one, that you may enter into my rest.
10 For, behold, the mystery of godliness, how great is it! For, behold, I am endless, and the punishment which is given from my hand is endless punishment, for Endless is my name. Wherefore—
11 Eternal punishment is God’s punishment.
12 Endless punishment is God’s punishment.
13 Wherefore, I command you to repent, and keep the commandments which you have received by the hand of my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., in my name;
14 And it is by my almighty power that you have received them;
15 Therefore I command you to repent—repent, lest I smite you by the rod of my mouth, and by my wrath, and by my anger, and your sufferings be sore—how sore you know not, how exquisite you know not, yea, how hard to bear you know not.
16 For behold, I, God, have suffered these things for all, that they might not suffer if they would repent;
17 But if they would not repent they must suffer even as I;
18 Which suffering caused myself, even God, the greatest of all, to tremble because of pain, and to bleed at every pore, and to suffer both body and spirit—and would that I might not drink the bitter cup, and shrink—
19 Nevertheless, glory be to the Father, and I partook and finished my preparations unto the children of men.

That's the definition of religion - it separates "us" from "them".

Even if one believes in a god and if one wants to celebrate and worship that god, most people want to gather with others who feel the same.

Presto. Instant religion and instant hate.

Instant hate... what is the definition of hate?

8130. sane
enemy, foe, be hateful odious, utterly
A primitive root; to hate (personally) -- enemy, foe, (be) hate(-ful, -r), odious, X utterly.

Proverbs 8:13
"The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate."

-

3404. miseó
Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
hate
From a primary misos (hatred); to detest (especially to persecute); by extension, to love less -- hate(-ful).

John 7:7
"The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil."

-

A primitive root; to hate (personally) -- enemy, foe, (be) hate(-ful, -r), odious, X utterly.
to detest (especially to persecute); by extension, to love less -- hate(-ful).

This is the Biblical Definition...

Sounds pretty harsh, right?

Yes. But are believers 'commanded' to 'hate'? To despise another person? To loathe, to cast away, to spit upon?

And besides the definition of 'hate', even in Biblical terms, is 'hatred' based on SANE or is it based on INSANE?

8130. sane ►
Strong's Exhaustive Concordance

Should things that are 'insane' be hated more or less than those things which are 'sane' .. Or should both insanity and sanity be accepted in just the same love and acceptance as to any other thing or human or idea or living thing on Earth?

Ponder this if you desire.

You enter a friend's home. You are single and free. You enjoy your life. You enter into your friend's home and there he or she has a child. A 1 year old child. The child can crawl and is crawling around. And you see many things on the floor on which the child is crawling on. Pins, tacks, needles, sharp blades, razor blades, trash, filth, garbage, unwashed dishes, not thrown away used diapers.

You see the child crawling around in this. The child doesn't seem to mind though.

What would your response or emotion or thought be?

Now imagine the same scenario.. Only this time add some used hypodermic needles used for injecting drugs. Now what would your response or emotion or thought be?

Which would be 'sane' and which would be 'insane'?

Here is an example a little different.

To some parents, to teach their kids according to these ways is acceptable, otherwise they would NOT have done it.

To some others, this method to teach a child is not acceptable.

However, what is the crying mother feeling? Is it acceptable to her or not?

To the dad, it was acceptable... To the mom, it was not so acceptable. Besides, who's that lady friend when his wife was not home?

"That's the definition of religion - it separates "us" from "them".

Even if one believes in a god and if one wants to celebrate and worship that god, most people want to gather with others who feel the same.

Presto. Instant religion and instant hate."

Last edited:
The problem is not so much religion as is believers.
Some religions make you jump through hoops to join...Jesus loves for free..so many man made laws.

Major turn offs for many who are searching..

Exactly,

These people want to judge and seek to destroy people out of outright hatred for people that may offend god. I think god is more then big enough to stand up for himself and wants to be the one to judge at the end of the day. Why can't people take Jesus's advise and not judge? Why can't people be good to other people for once instead of evil in themselves.

Pseudo-Question: "Why does your religion condemn people?"
Pseudo-Counter-Question-Answer: "Because damned damning contemners ask condemning questions?"

The church wants people to be afraid of god so that they need the church to show them the way. Oldest con going.

The church wants people to be afraid of god so that they need the church to show them the way. Oldest con going.
Totally wrong. God takes away your fears. Read the New Testament and ask God to reveal Himself to you.

Totally wrong. God takes away your fears. Read the New Testament and ask God to reveal Himself to you.

Thats way too much work for Taz. He couldn't get past the story of noah...and I doubt he ever read it himself.

He's waiting for someone to wave a magic wand over his head....he isn't very bright.

Last edited:

Thats way too much work for Taz. He couldn't get past the story of noah...and I doubt he ever read it himself.

He's waiting for someone to wave a magic wand over his head....he isn't very bright.
hob is just pissed because I made him realize that what he believes in makes no logical sense. Plus, it's made him way too angry and frustrated, that's why he puts me down all the fucking time. :lol:

So illiterate people have no chance to find god?

they are the one's for that reason of written liturgy that pass down their book of forgeries to repeat their history of persecution, fearing most the pure Spirit found in the innocents of Garden Earth - read their book before the first forgery is the true path of salvation from evil, the religion of Antiquity.

hob is just pissed because I made him realize that what he believes in makes no logical sense. Plus, it's made him way too angry and frustrated, that's why he puts me down all the fucking time. :lol:
That's your problem. You're putting God in a box by trying to use your logical mind. You're your own worst enemy.

lol;... I'm not pissed or angry about anything.. Especially your inability to comprehend simple concepts. What makes no logical sense is you asking questions like why God hasn't appeared to you since you really want some proof and then when someone tells you that you have to clear out the crap in your own head that blinds you you feel insulted as if there is no crap in your head and then say stupid shit about cum dribbles kangaroos and gay Jesus like a foul and smelly pus oozing out of your defiled and contaminated mind.

You really need to try a new perfume.

Forum List

Back