Why does USMB support pedophilic language?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2014
Or uh gun
I am curious as to why this forum is so gung-ho about supporting those who talk openly about the "sexual awakening" of young children, especially when those doing so brag about being in a position of authority over children?

Do you people have NO decency?

Last edited:
I am curious as to why this forum is so gung-ho about supporting those who talk openly about the "sexual awakening" of young children, especially when those dong so brag about being in a position of authority over children?

Are you fucking kidding me??? You too??
Are we now weaponizing this word to apply to everyone that doesn't agree with you?

Yeah, sure...conservatism has a lot of success stories...:auiqs.jpg:

A poster recently expressed the notion that extremely young children are "awakening sexually" while claiming he was in a position of authority over children, and USMB is censoring the replies of protest.
And...this post didn't strike you as the "sincerely trolling you"...love... Your Troll Lurver?? :auiqs.jpg:

Are you fucking kidding me??? You too??
Are we now weaponizing this word to apply to everyone that doesn't agree with you?

Yeah, sure...conservatism has a lot of success stories...:auiqs.jpg:
It wasn't me.

It was this post that talked about the "sexual awakening" of very young children.

Why do you think pedophilia is funny, any way?

1649648534710.png

It wasn't me.

It was this post that talked about the "sexual awakening" of very young children.

Why do you think pedophilia is funny, any way?
Yep. Weaponize without thought. Do you understand why the rest of us consider your ilk...Ridikolous?
What's with you alt-righters fascination with pedo's lately? Who gave you those talking points?

A poster recently expressed the notion that extremely young children are "awakening sexually" while claiming he was in a position of authority over children, and USMB is censoring the replies of protest.
That´s woke shit as we all know. The rules still forbid to call someone a pedo in here. You are asked to contact authorities if you think somebody is a threat.
Fact is however, and I address wokies, that some kids are precocious and some are not. There is no room for generalizing, there is no awakening, as humans do not change naturally given attributes just because some mad people put their wokie stuff above the will of those they claim to represent. That can result in serious harm. There is no space for such shit in politics unless it is about to jail disgusting pedophiles.

Here is the post that references the "sexual awakening" of very young children.

It is evidently supported by the leftists that have responded, here, as well as USMB, itself.

They are talking about it, not talking about DOING it.
Now if one of them was actually stating they were a groomer or had some kids set up for it, then yeah.......

But just talking about it. Well, thats what we want, so we can tell the deranged from the rational and reasonable.

I have been banned 4 times by one mod for opposing the gang rape of children. I was just censored by the same mod for daring to question language that supported sex with children by talking about children's "sexual awakening"

What do you think?

Decency is a vestigial organ. Even if it exists in some, it no longer serves a purpose.

That´s woke shit as we all know. The rules still forbid to call someone a pedo in here. You are asked to contact authorities if you think somebody is a threat.
Fact is however, and I address wokies, that some kids are precocious and some are not. There is no room for generalizing, there is no awakening, as humans do not change naturally given attributes just because some mad people put their wokie stuff above the will of those they claim to represent. That can result in serious harm. There is no space for such shit in politics unless it is about to jail disgusting pedophiles.
Here is the post:

You decide.

Did I call him a pedo, or did I say he used classic pedo langage?

I am curious as to why this forum is so gung-ho about supporting those who talk openly about the "sexual awakening" of young children, especially when those dong so brag about being in a position of authority over children?

Ah, three answers. Narrative, narrative, narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back