Why does USMB support pedophilic language?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the post:

You decide.

Did I call him a pedo, or did I say he used classic pedo langage?
Maybe in an indirect way, depends on the reading. Your post is not censored as far as I can see.
It is possible that he is confident of his statements but dreams of Lizzo in the night.

Why would you even post if you are such an utter nihilist as you clam here?

I'm not a nihilist at all. I love life and believe it is a blessing (considering the only alternative).

That being said, we have reached a point in our societal evolution where what was once "common" courtesy is no such thing.

People, generally, are no longer decent to each other unless benign neglect can be defined as decency.

I do believe, however, that these things are cyclical. The hedonism of the 1920's gave way to a moral resurgence that continued well into the 1950's ... when the cycle began to reverse itself again.

I think (hope) we are at the apex of the current trend towards moral agnosticism and people will demand that people deal with them in a decent and civilized manner.

I am curious as to why this forum is so gung-ho about supporting those who talk openly about the "sexual awakening" of young children, especially when those dong so brag about being in a position of authority over children?

Do you people have NO decency?
Its mind boggling that they allow such innuendo about who was raped or molested. You can tell men run this place.

I'm not a nihilist at all. I love life and believe it is a blessing (considering the only alternative).

That being said, we have reached in our societal evolution where what was once "common" courtesy is no such thing.

People, generally, are not decent to each other unless benign neglect can be defined as decency.

I do believe, however, that these things are cyclical. The hedonism of the 1920's gave way to a moral resurgence that continued well into the 1950's ... when the cycle began to reverse itself again.

I think (hope) we are at the apex of the current trend towards moral agnosticism and people will demand that people deal with them in a decent and civilized manner.
So, do you think conditioning young children to explore adult sexuality by claiming you are "awakening" them sexually is decent or not?

At some point, it is up to YOU to decide.

So, do you think conditioning young children to explore adult sexuality by claiming you are "awakening" them sexually is decent or not?

Of course it's not decent, empirically not. On the other hand, since society seems to be embracing moral relativism in the current mode, we will have to wait until objective ideas of decency reassert themselves. Probably not within our lifetimes.

I remember waking up to it. Then I found out it was puberty. A natural biological function.

I am curious as to why this forum is so gung-ho about supporting those who talk openly about the "sexual awakening" of young children, especially when those doing so brag about being in a position of authority over children?

Nope, apparently calling out the pro-pedo sycophants is frowned upon here. You’ll have your posts deleted and given warnings.

Of course it's not decent, empirically not. On the other hand, since society seems to be embracing moral relativism in the current mode, we will have to wait until objective ideas of decency reassert themselves. Probably not within our lifetimes.
Society embracing moral relativism (the end result being nihilism) doesn't mean you or I have to do so.
What good is this life of ours if there is nothing right and nothing wrong?

I am quite willing to draw the line at the predation of children, myself, even if smug moderators here think otherwise.

I am curious as to why this forum is so gung-ho about supporting those who talk openly about the "sexual awakening" of young children, especially when those doing so brag about being in a position of authority over children?

I must strongly agree with you concerning certain fellow members' stance on the sexualization of children which, frankly, is stomach churning. Such individuals seem to place the ideology of their own sexual preferences over the health and well-being of innocent, young minds and ought to be reported to authorities, immediately, as they are borderline predators at best. That's about all I have to say about that.

The metric by which moral decency is measured isn't biblical, or political. It must be objectively measured against what harm it brings to society, particularly harm which is done against those without their consent.

Things that don't harm society but can bring harm to the individual include.

Consensual sexuality.
Recreational drug and alcohol abuse.
Minority religious beliefs

These become a personal choice

Things that may not harm society to any great degree but definitely do great harm to individuals and others include

Non-consensual sexuality
Illicit drug trafficking
Domestic violence

These are not a matter of personal choice

Things that harm society to a very significant degree, as well as doing great harm to individuals include

Racism
Enforced religious beliefs
Crime (both violent and otherwise)
Curtailment of basic freedoms such as economic, health, or sexual choice

Of course, others will have these things, and many others, in different categories than where I place them. But, I maintain that which does not overtly and directly impact the lives of others needs to remain the choice of the individual. The freedom to make personal choices without coercion is essential to a healthy society.

The metric by which moral decency is measured isn't biblical, or political. It must be objectively measured against what harm it brings to society, particularly harm which is done against those without their consent.

Things that don't harm society but can bring harm to the individual include.

Consensual sexuality.
Recreational drug and alcohol abuse.
Minority religious beliefs

These become a personal choice

Things that may not harm society to any great degree but definitely do great harm to individuals and others include

Non-consensual sexuality
Illicit drug trafficking
Domestic violence

These are not a matter of personal choice

Things that harm society to a very significant degree, as well as doing great harm to individuals include

Racism
Enforced religious beliefs
Crime (both violent and otherwise)
Curtailment of basic freedoms such as economic, health, or sexual choice

Of course, others will have these things, and many others, in different categories than where I place them. But, I maintain that which does not overtly and directly impact the lives of others needs to remain the choice of the individual. The freedom to make personal choices without coercion is essential to a healthy society.
Children are not yet at the age of consent, ESPECIALLY in relation to interactions with adults.

I'm not sure why I would even have to explain that to you.

What good is this life of ours if there is nothing right and nothing wrong?

I have my own creed of right an wrong, borrowing heavily from both my cultural beliefs and my libertarian idealism. I have detailed some of those above.

My creed has little or no bearing outside of my small circle of family and acquaintances and infinitesimally little impact on society as a whole.

"God, give me grace to accept with serenity
the things that cannot be changed,
Courage to change the things
which should be changed,
and the Wisdom to distinguish
the one from the other."

Children are not yet at the age of consent, ESPECIALLY in relation to interactions with adults.

I'm not sure why I would even have to explain that to you.

Absolutely ... nothing can be consensual if anyone involved hasn't reached an age of consent.

don't use the word "groomer"

mutt-cutts-no-background.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back