Why does USMB support pedophilic language?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That opens the door to interpretation and Coyote just reinterpreted it

View attachment 629223

Those who support her?

I call them groomers for they groom the narrative ... iow they do not have to actually do the act to support the act and thus groom the narrative in support of the teacher doing the act.

Is this not allowed? If not, why?

As far as Annessa Gower -- have at her. USMB is not stopping you. Just remember, at time of that link -- she hasn't been convicted yet. And I'm NOT SURE that you'd FIND a USMB member "that supports her actions".. There are many who DENY that teachers as a trusted authority figure are WAAAY too often diddling with kids brains or assaulting them sexually -- are in any LARGE NUMBER. But diddling the brains of the YOUNGEST is now officially the goal of many in the teaching luminaries at Ed colleges, the unions and the state/local school boards., but I doubt anyone would just come out and post that they support her.

That's your BAR for winning an exemption to use those nuclear flamey words against them. They MUST OPENLY STATE SUPPORT in their content for characters like the one in your link. If you see that -- go to moderation before you pull the pin on the groomer grenade -- OK?

As far as poking Coyote -- WE BOTH posted closing messages and for the MOST PART agreed on what each other said. You are correct that there IS an important difference to those 2 words. The groomers diddle the young things brains and pedos mess with them physically and destroy their nacent identity. BOTH HOWEVER -- if we're talking about sub puberty are STEALING their innocence and souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back