Why does free speech seem to be kryptonite for the Left / Dem Party?

Oh too many I'm sure and you're point is certainly well taken. I have seen some that made my skin crawl. In fact when phrenology was accepted as settled science up till the 1920's I think, college texts profiled the black man as subhuman. People actually bought into that shit.
What affect do you think that had?

Who is banning books?
Banning hate whitey literature and books that glamorize faggotry in the taxpayers classrooms?
Who is shutting down the free exchange of ideas in Universities?
You tell me… Cancel culture literally prohibits conservative voices on college campuses
Who is making broad categories of topics taboo to discuss in classrooms?
Conservatives have always protected children from Leftist perversion. Parents teach sex and faggotry not the taxpayers schools.

But that's true.

We've had multiple USMB rightwingers already post that it was meant to be for white people only. Blacks only as slaves, because they were worth less than cattle you see.

It was in the Constitution that you pretend to worship so much.

You're sick!
All men are created equal

That is all that needs to be said. That is our founding

That resulted in double-digit indictments, arrests and convictions of the parties involved.

GTFOH!!!!!
526blog_kick.jpg

I laugh
No.
The actual indictments are for the hoaxers within and peripheral to the Clinton Campaign.

What affect do you think that had?
Great Question actually.

Sure I'm with you on this. Not afraid to say it. It would have the effect of creating that reaction in the culture of the targets of that particular cultural imbalance. So yeah...to say that the current Work DEAR MARTIN is part of that effect. Ok.... I'm going to back down and go with it. You did a good job on this one pal. It's not too often that I change my mind about something.

The Book itself is a good read. I just disagree with the application of it as a curriculum insert....
If they are going to deal with this it belongs in an entirely new line of curriculum headings that are
conducted by qualified instructors. Some kind of cultural studies course that includes a psychology aspect also.
Just slapping into the English curriculum is plain dumb and will not have the effect they are trying to obtain.

JO

So you think hateful Libtards poisoning our children with racism is free speech? LOL!
What a great example of WHY it is so important to protect free speech….when toads like you think they should be the ones to decide what is acceptable or not based on purely political grounds, and then use the power of limited government Big Government to quash any “dangerous” ideas.

What a great example of WHY it is so important to protect free speech….when toads like you think they should be the ones to decide what is acceptable or not based on purely political grounds, and then use the power of limited government Big Government to quash any “dangerous” ideas.
You Libtard assholes are always bitching about racism but you are too damn stupid and uneducated to know that CRT is racism and hate speech.

Elon Musk is "big government"? Do tell. LOL

Forum List

Back