Why does America continue to love Trump (despite his flaws)?

They love him just like Christians love Baby Jesus with all of his flaws .

Has it now been shown that The Donald and The Baby are directly related through their Jewish blood lines ?
Was your head repeatedly bounced on the ground at birth, like a basketball?

Trump is the only person talking up America and Americans first.... almost no one else is... look at both parties racing to send our money to Ukraine by the billions with no paper trail nor plans to pay us back or guarantee that Ukraine will even win in the end... its absurd... its stupid... and its putting Ukraine first not the USA....
Biden places a dozen nations interests above ours... and we are 34 trillion in debt because of it.... and stuck in a recession just like Joe's old boss had us in for 8 years....
You and Tucker are like two peas in a pod.
You probably have that shirtless poster of Putin on your bedroom wall huh?

Well, for one thing, the word Flaws is quite subjective these days, and I guess always has been.

His mean tweets, so called are an example

How is it "mean" to speak the godawful TRUTH? It is mean only because people do not always WANT to face truth, much less actually accept it, much less LIVE BY IT

Well, we are all going to.. do what? What do all people do, regardless of socio-economic status, regardless of religion.. regardless of just about anything.. DO?

They all DIE.

And then they will meet the TRUTH

and if you have not accepted the truth as defined by God, well, you are in BIG trouble. If you have lied to yourself.. lied to others all your life.. well, there are no liars in heaven so --------

Anyhow, I'm sure Trump is like everyone else.. he has said things that were not FULLY true.

But that is the point I'm trying to make.. that he is like us in all things, even sin. That said, it is a lie to say or imply as cnn and co. have that he has a much bigger problem stretching the truth than anyone else in America. And that is exactly what those lying *&^%$ did.. essentially implied that Trump invented lying

So Trump has all the weaknesses we all have.. PLUS a lot of strengths many of us do not. I never had his ambition, for example, except that maybe I did/do.. but just not in the same arena.. (the economic one )

He certainly did great things for this country. The left are focused, however, on his allegedly "mean" (translation: truth telling) tweets

How progressive is that? They can't even progress from: Trump did bad things in his past to.. Trump is doing good things in the present and we should put those important things above.. dumbass petty stuff..

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
I don't think "America" continues to "love" Trump.

I hope DeSantis is our nominee. Trump has too much fucking negativity constantly around him.

I don't think "America" continues to "love" Trump.

I hope DeSantis is our nominee. Trump has too much fucking negativity constantly around him.

I'd take Trump over Biden but DeSantis would be my top pick as well and I agree with you one hundred percent on that one.

My answer is this: Trump is less and less appealing as a candidate. If he died, and his supporters turned to DeSantis, I believe that the country would be better off, though Trump would not be, obviously.

But I’ll still vote Trump as long as he is running, for this reason: for the voters of the United State either to internalize that elections will be rigged and that’s just the way it is, or that in spite of all that is happening, elections are not rigged, would be far worse for the country than any one term of one president.

What do I mean by rigged? Let’s take voter fraud off the table. It can’t be “proven” to people willing to stick their fingers in their ears and chant “LALALALALA” when the subject is mentioned. Elections are rigged against Trump in more ways than that.

Media has long been more supportive of Democrats than Republicans. Up through Bush the Younger, it was bad, but it did not rise to the point of making elections unwinnable by Republicans. The ball still went back and forth over the net.

With Obama, journalism ceased to be journalism. Journalism died. The national media overwhelmingly turned into DNC cheerleaders instead of mildly biased reporters. That includes the broadcast networks, which are given a free license on the condition they operate in the public interest, and public broadcasting, which is tax funded, but has no interest in informing the public instead of indoctrinating the public.

When Trump came on the scene, journalism went full on retard against him. Nothing mattered except to “get Trump.” Ironically, their incredibly obvious attacks on him only galvanized his supporters.

Add to that a Justice Department that has been caught lying over and over in order to “Get Trump” and their is no way he has a fair chance. No way I’m going to vote for a candidate like DeSantis, that the media fauns over as part of their own “get Trump” efforts.

Let Trump run again and the election be stolen again, and democracy may go the way of journalism.

My answer is this: Trump is less and less appealing as a candidate. If he died, and his supporters turned to DeSantis, I believe that the country would be better off, though Trump would not be, obviously.

But I’ll still vote Trump as long as he is running, for this reason: for the voters of the United State either to internalize that elections will be rigged and that’s just the way it is, or that in spite of all that is happening, elections are not rigged, would be far worse for the country than any one term of one president.

What do I mean by rigged? Let’s take voter fraud off the table. It can’t be “proven” to people willing to stick their fingers in their ears and chant “LALALALALA” when the subject is mentioned. Elections are rigged against Trump in more ways than that.

Media has long been more supportive of Democrats than Republicans. Up through Bush the Younger, it was bad, but it did not rise to the point of making elections unwinnable by Republicans. The ball still went back and forth over the net.

With Obama, journalism ceased to be journalism. Journalism died. The national media overwhelmingly turned into DNC cheerleaders instead of mildly biased reporters. That includes the broadcast networks, which are given a free license on the condition they operate in the public interest, and public broadcasting, which is tax funded, but has no interest in informing the public instead of indoctrinating the public.

When Trump came on the scene, journalism went full on retard against him. Nothing mattered except to “get Trump.” Ironically, their incredibly obvious attacks on him only galvanized his supporters.

Add to that a Justice Department that has been caught lying over and over in order to “Get Trump” and their is no way he has a fair chance. No way I’m going to vote for a candidate like DeSantis, that the media fauns over as part of their own “get Trump” efforts.

Let Trump run again and the election be stolen again, and democracy may go the way of journalism.
The only reason anyone ever wanted to "get Trump" is because they are true patriots who understood that he is a threat to Western Democracy.

More a friend to Vladimir Putin than to the United States.

No election was stolen, you pathetic cult freak.

The only reason anyone ever wanted to "get Trump" is because they are true patriots who understood that he is a threat to Western Democracy.

More a friend to Vladimir Putin than to the United States.
i saw no evidence of that.

But there is a ton of evidence that bidim is China compromised, Ukraine compromised.. but hey, he's a dim so he gets a pass... probably why he chose to be a dim. He knew baby murdering, corrupt, China first poeple were not welcome in the R party

i saw no evidence of that.

But there is a ton of evidence that bidim is China compromised, Ukraine compromised.. but hey, he's a dim so he gets a pass... probably why he chose to be a dim. He knew baby murdering, corrupt, China first poeple were not welcome in the R party
There is none. Not a shred.

Well, for one thing, the word Flaws is quite subjective these days, and I guess always has been.

How is it "mean" to speak the godawful TRUTH? It is mean only because people do not always WANT to face truth, much less actually accept it, much less LIVE BY IT

Well, we are all going to.. do what? What do all people do, regardless of socio-economic status, regardless of religion.. regardless of just about anything.. DO?

They all DIE.

and if you have not accepted the truth as defined by God, well, you are in BIG trouble. If you have lied to yourself.. lied to others all your life.. well, there are no liars in heaven so --------

Anyhow, I'm sure Trump is like everyone else.. he has said things that were not FULLY true.

But that is the point I'm trying to make.. that he is like us in all things, even sin. That said, it is a lie to say or imply as cnn and co. have that he has a much bigger problem stretching the truth than anyone else in America. And that is exactly what those lying *&^%$ did.. essentially implied that Trump invented lying

So Trump has all the weaknesses we all have.. PLUS a lot of strengths many of us do not. I never had his ambition, for example, except that maybe I did/do.. but just not in the same arena.. (the economic one )

He certainly did great things for this country. The left are focused, however, on his allegedly "mean" (translation: truth telling) tweets

How progressive is that? They can't even progress from: Trump did bad things in his past to.. Trump is doing good things in the present and we should put those important things above.. dumbass petty stuff..

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

America doesn't love Trump, a section of America loves Trump.

No election was stolen, you pathetic cult freak.
It's cute that you think by calling me names, I will just stand by and allow you to make the U.S. into a banana republic.

Here's my question: If you did succeed in making the U.S. into a banana republic and in a generation we had the economy of a banana republic, where would you then emigrate to? Remember, you can't say "the U.S." like others from a banana republic do, 'cause you'll already be here.

It's cute that you think by calling me names, I will just stand by and allow you to make the U.S. into a banana republic.
Haha, what an insane bit if self fellation.

I think you will do exactly Jack shit but continue to squeal and lie and beg for attention on the internet.

Feel better?

They all DIE.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Because he rams it up the ass of both Democrats and Republicans.

Forum List

Back