another example of how liberal tech tries to brainwash us

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
I was checking out the story of Elon Musk being booed at a Chappelle event

All the... whatever you call those .. preliminary texts on the story.. the short version after the title that u click on to get the whole story.. all those were for LIBERAL "news" sources like MSN and etc.

And all of them or all the ones I looked at said that Musk was booed, but did not mention, as Forbes does, that he was also CHEERED

:rolleyes:

So yeh, here we go again.. the *&^%$ leftists trying to control what we think RE current events and personalities

Don't they realize this makes us hate them more?

(Yeh, I know christians are not supposed to hate. But I hate their freaking BS and always will)

:mad:

I was checking out the story of Elon Musk being booed at a Chappelle event

All the... whatever you call those .. preliminary texts on the story.. the short version after the title that u click on to get the whole story.. all those were for LIBERAL "news" sources like MSN and etc.

And all of them or all the ones I looked at said that Musk was booed, but did not mention, as Forbes does, that he was also CHEERED

:rolleyes:

So yeh, here we go again.. the *&^%$ leftists trying to control what we think RE current events and personalities

Don't they realize this makes us hate them more?

(Yeh, I know christians are not supposed to hate. But I hate their freaking BS and always will)

:mad:

I agree with your post, but will add:

Hate is like salt water, the more you drink, the greater your thirst. - Lao Tzu, The Tao Te Ching

• Banned
I agree with your post, but will add:

Hate is like salt water, the more you drink, the greater your thirst. - Lao Tzu, The Tao Te Ching
Oh well. I will hate their BS until the day I die. And they will hate me. Jesus said that His followers would be "hated by all"

If you can't tolerate being hated, don't bother trying to follow Jesus

• Banned
Well, I don't.

But I do generally agree with your politics.
My politics come from my religious beliefs. If I didn't have my religious beliefs (and/or maybe if I hadn't been raised by a R father), I'd probably be as lost and illogical and etc.. as the dims are.. Perish the thought, I know! I probably would have awakened and smelled the coffee eventually (politics-wise) but... who knows how long that would have taken?

I'm just saying in my own inadequate words what St Francis said very well, when he saw some unfortunate person or another

"There but for the grace of God go I."

My politics come from my religious beliefs. If I didn't have my religious beliefs (and/or maybe if I hadn't been raised by a R father), I'd probably be as lost and illogical and etc.. as the dims are.. Perish the thought, I know! I probably would have awakened and smelled the coffee eventually (politics-wise) but... who knows how long that would have taken?

I'm just saying in my own inadequate words what St Francis said very well, when he saw some unfortunate person or another

"There but for the grace of God go I."

Again, I share conservative values with you - just not your religious faith. You're welcome to it - it just isn't mine.

Oh well. I will hate their BS until the day I die. And they will hate me. Jesus said that His followers would be "hated by all"

If you can't tolerate being hated, don't bother trying to follow Jesus
It's only you who will pay a price for your hating.

Elon Musk = a billionaire
liberal tech owners = a bunch of billionaires

That means ==> a billionaire vs many billionaires

Gee... I actually enjoy watching the fight. But Musk is kinda the underdog.

Yeah, just a drop of water can make a big fire stop burning? Zero probability. Just enjoy the MSM propaganda ! lol. :)

Forum List

Back