Why does America continue to love Trump (despite his flaws)?

Name them....

1). Wife Cheater (Adultery) ...... that's certainly a God Quality....... What a Fraud.
So showering with one's daughter (when you are dad) is a-ok with you dumbass, morally retarded dims?

leaving American soldiers in a hostile country where a war is going on.. A-ok?! And Trump did something comparable to that??

Advocating the murder of innocent, helpless children in the womb up until the 9th month, then claiming you are Catholic.. a-ok, isn't it?

And Trump did something comparable to that?

twisted "values"

very twisted

exactly. I knew I was forgetting something. I think this love of truth Trump has was what caused people to .. for one, come to his rallies. We remember how pathetic potato's rallies were... ha ha... LOL.. if you can call them that.. It was more like a tupperware party or something.. only no one was really buying anything he had to say.. LOL

I have more people in my house than the people that came to his so called rallies.

His flaws or alleged flaws:

big ego -- looks like that is not a flaw but actually CALLED for these days)
ambitious (according to O'Reilly) -- ditto.. called for because we need... absolutely NEED someone who is ambitious for America's best interests..

so yeh.. I'm not seeing any irredeemable flaws here.. and God knows, we've had many many years of Trump being in the public eye to find said irredeemable flaws

I guess u have to watch the lying cnn and co. to find flaws.. but they aren't called Lying CNN for nothing

So showering with one's daughter is a-ok with you dumbass, morally retarded dims?

Never been PROVEN.
leaving American soldiers in a hostile country where a war was going on.. a-ok? And Trump did something comparable to that??

Why did trump NOT stop this war?
And advocating the murder of innocent, helpless children in the womb up until the 9th month, then claiming you are Catholic.. a-ok, isn't it?

I am not a Catholic, or ANY other religious FREAK.
Abortion should, in ALL CASES, be allowed until 3 Months, then nope.
But then again, I'm not a woman carrying a fetus, so MY OPINION means ZERO.
And Trump did something comparable to that?
trump did what? Did he release Whelan?

His flaws or alleged flaws:

big ego -- looks like that is not a flaw but actually CALLED for these days)
ambitious (according to O'Reilly) -- ditto.. called for because we need... absolutely NEED someone who is ambitious for America's best interests..

Yeah, but sometimes he crosses the line.

you were talking about bidim rally size, right?

(again.. IF you can call them that)..

Yep! Obviously I don't have as many people in my house as a Trump rally lol they have like hundreds or thousands if not millions of people.

Never been PROVEN.

Why did trump NOT stop this war?

I am not a Catholic, or ANY other religious FREAK.
Abortion should, in ALL CASES, be allowed until 3 Months, then nope.
But then again, I'm not a woman carrying a fetus, so MY OPINION means ZERO.

trump did what? Did he release Whelan?
sorry, but you aren't well-educated or wise enough on spiritual matters for me to debate with. I mean, you can't even figure out that it takes TWO (3 if you count God..) to make a child (therefore, why should only have the power of life or death over him/her.. Some of us say Why should anyone but God have power of life and death.. since.. Gee... Who created the child? But oh... that's right.. you don't believe in God.. How convenient.

Well, anyhow, I see this conversation is going nowhere because we live in 2 different worlds and I don't like your world one bit.. don't like how you and your shouldBeOut-toPasture "president" so called is destroying this country

Yeah, but sometimes he crosses the line.

Yep! Obviously I don't have as many people in my house as a Trump rally lol they have like hundreds or thousands if not millions of people.
yeh and even the people who showed up at the tupperware party size bidim "rally" (ha ha..) didn't look like they wanted to be there.. it was like

"Hurry up, old man.. I have to clip my toenails... watch my grass grow..."

Nobody actually has an accurate evaluation on Trump's popularity. There is easily as much negative against Trump now as there is positive.

But I can at least accept your evaluation as one side's opinion.

I think that DeSantis and the R party excluding magas are factors that need to be considered. However, I'm a Canadian with no dog in the fight.

I'm mostly interested in the manner in which Trump will be taken down, if indeed he is taken down. I think it depends a lot on DeSantis' fortunes.
The antichrist will be brought down by the Courts....
according to the biblical Book of Daniel, I believe?

so if that happens, maybe my hunch, is right????

:D: :D::D:

you get LIE of the Week award

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Liars gonna lie
What convinced you most americans are not repulsed by Trump?

Was it the approval in the 30s?

Or was it when he got thrown out on his ass?

Or may it was when his hand picked candidates got their asses handed to them...?

It'll be more interesting in seeing the manner the left will defile DeSantis, as the election grows closer. Even if he's squeaky-clean, he will no doubt have his "Trump/Russia dossier" moment. Will he withstand the slings and arrows from the left, like Trump did?

Look at Elon Musk. Until a few weeks ago, he was the much loved Tesla guy helping the left herald in green energy saving the climate. Then he was the Space X guy helping to save the space program billions of dollars. They even had him on an episode of The Big Bang Theory.

But now, the left couldn't think less of him if he were Trump's own godchild. They probably think he is.

No one in politics has Trump's money to survive what Trump has been put through.

you don't believe in God.. How convenient.
I don't,
He, if he/she/it actually existed, would not have let my 11 year old DIE.
There is no FUCKING god, it is all just FAITH.

Do you have FAITH?
Me, nope, FAKE story.

Trump is like a big, soft, fuzzy tribble, warm and purrs softly and makes cute little fart sounds when you hug him.

And if you tickle him behind the ears, he might buy you a jumbo jet. :smoke:
Yeah right. The orange pile of shit can't even pay for his own jet.

Forum List

Back