Why does America continue to love Trump (despite his flaws)?

It'll be more interesting in seeing the manner the left will defile DeSantis, as the election grows closer. Even if he's squeaky-clean, he will no doubt have his "Trump/Russia dossier" moment. Will he withstand the slings and arrows from the left, like Trump did?
At the moment we're still not at the point when DeSantis has the courage to challenge Trump.

I'm really just suggesting that Trump will be completely discredited and out of the question for being the candidate, when DeSantis declares that he will be.

The country can't have DeSantis until they do the job of eliminating Trump.
'Wben' or 'if' are the only questions?

Yes, Trump voters want Maga.

You're missing my point on the question of how many Trump voters remain. Can you provide an estimate?
Check out the number of users on Truth Social.
You can use TikTok also; you won’t be happy.

Check out the number of users on Truth Social.
You can use TikTok also; you won’t be happy.
Neither are helpful. Can you provide an estimate?

Have you ever provided anything relevant to any political question on support for either side?

There's nothing more to say to you until you man up.

The fifth installment of Elon Musk's "Twitter Files" Monday revealed that staffers believed that tweets written by former President Trump around the events of Jan. 6 had not actually violated its policies despite the company saying so at the time.

"For years, Twitter had resisted calls both internal and external to ban Trump on the grounds that blocking a world leader from the platform or removing their controversial tweets would hide important information that people should be able to see and debate," Bari Weiss of The Free Press wrote towards the beginning of her thread on Monday. "But after January 6, as @mtaibbi and @shellenbergermd have documented, pressure grew, both inside and outside of Twitter, to ban Trump."

Weiss cited "dissenters" within Twitter that did not want to ban Trump, including one who wrote, "Maybe because I am from China. I deeply understand how censorship can destroy the public conversation."

"But voices like that one appear to have been a distinct minority within the company. Across Slack channels, many Twitter employees were upset that Trump hadn’t been banned earlier," Weiss wrote. "After January 6, Twitter employees organized to demand their employer ban Trump. ‘There is a lot of employee advocacy happening,’ said one Twitter employee."
Some people complain bitterly that the CO baker wouldn't make a cake for a couple of fags (but he is supposed to sell to everyone in the public)

Then they scream to have Trump banned from Twitter

One of the best books I've ever read on Trump (comical in places, albeit possibly unintentioinally) is the one by Bill O'Reilly

The United States of Trump

O'Reilly is usually very honest and a seeker of truth so he was one reporter who didn't give Trump a pass just because they both belong to the R party (the dims could learn a few things there...)

In that book, which was written while T was president, T said that if this country gets another president like obummer, we will lose our country

prophetic (although really many of us saw that truth as well... not hard to see)

Neither are helpful. Can you provide an estimate?

Have you ever provided anything relevant to any political question on support for either side?

There's nothing more to say to you until you man up.
No matter what I post you will click the Smiley; it’s called mental illness.
It’s over 84 million.

Well, for one thing, the word Flaws is quite subjective these days, and I guess always has been.

His mean tweets, so called are an example

How is it "mean" to speak the godawful TRUTH? It is mean only because people do not always WANT to face truth, much less actually accept it, much less LIVE BY IT

Well, we are all going to.. do what? What do all people do, regardless of socio-economic status, regardless of religion.. regardless of just about anything.. DO?

They all DIE.

And then they will meet the TRUTH

and if you have not accepted the truth as defined by God, well, you are in BIG trouble. If you have lied to yourself.. lied to others all your life.. well, there are no liars in heaven so --------

Anyhow, I'm sure Trump is like everyone else.. he has said things that were not FULLY true.

But that is the point I'm trying to make.. that he is like us in all things, even sin. That said, it is a lie to say or imply as cnn and co. have that he has a much bigger problem stretching the truth than anyone else in America. And that is exactly what those lying *&^%$ did.. essentially implied that Trump invented lying

So Trump has all the weaknesses we all have.. PLUS a lot of strengths many of us do not. I never had his ambition, for example, except that maybe I did/do.. but just not in the same arena.. (the economic one )

He certainly did great things for this country. The left are focused, however, on his allegedly "mean" (translation: truth telling) tweets

How progressive is that? They can't even progress from: Trump did bad things in his past to.. Trump is doing good things in the present and we should put those important things above.. dumbass petty stuff..

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
We don't. Most Americans are utterly repulsed by Trump.

POS trump is a life long con man.
It is very SAD that you support this POS.
Whether he is a con man or not vis a vis his presidency or run for 24 is irrelevant

The fact is, he knows what America is supposed to be, knows what America needs/wants and WORKS for that. Meanwhile, the puppet in the WH is destroying everything

and you're too damn much a hack to realize it or care

lol

America doesn’t love Trump – that’s been proven in two General Elections.

Only Trump’s cult members love him.
He won in 2016 and 2020

But you love the lawless baby killers and refuse to believe the evidence of vote fraud right b4 your eyes

whatever.. your choice

Forum List

Back