Why do you support Israel

Sorry.. you'll have to explain yourself in your own words.
Please begin.
but racist Israeli land thieves put it better than I ever could
So, you don't have any real basis for your supposition.
the on going racist Israeli land theft is my basis .perhaps you have heard of it ?
The West bank Belongs to Israel.
How can Israel steal land that belongs to it?
anyone who saw through the IDF’s smokescreen could see that all settlements are intended to be permanent in nature, and a large number, especially those built for religious Zionist settlers, were built for ideological reasons, not security. Thus, the settlement enterprise can be seen to be a grave violation of international occupation law as it violates the very fundamental core of that law: there is no legitimacy to annexation through conquest.
Really.
Please look at a map of Europe in 1918 and then in 1946. Please tell me what happened to East Prussia.
For that matter, tell me how East Prussia got there.

Israel won the land in a war it did not start; the state that the land was won from gave up its claim to that land. It beliogs to Israel.
As such, Israel cannot "occupy" the WB any more than the US can "occupy" Texas.
Since the land belongs to Israel, Israel has every right to build settlements there.

but racist Israeli land thieves put it better than I ever could
the on going racist Israeli land theft is my basis .perhaps you have heard of it ?
anyone who saw through the IDF’s smokescreen could see that all settlements are intended to be permanent in nature, and a large number, especially those built for religious Zionist settlers, were built for ideological reasons, not security. Thus, the settlement enterprise can be seen to be a grave violation of international occupation law as it violates the very fundamental core of that law: there is no legitimacy to annexation through conquest.
Really.
Please look at a map of Europe in 1918 and then in 1946. Please tell me what happened to East Prussia.

Israel won the land in a war it did not start; the state that the land was won from gave up its claim to that land. It beliogs to Israel.
Since the land belongs to Israel, Israel has every right to build settlements there.
that occurred in the early 1800s before any international law

Really.

No, the annexation of East Prussia occurred in 1946; its forced separation form Germany proper occurred in 1919.

"International law" has been around since nations began - it is the sum total of all treaties made between states and customary behavior of same. One clear and inarguable tenet of "international law" dating back at least 5000 years is that you get to keep land you won in wartime.

Really.

No, the annexation of East Prussia occurred in 1946; its forced separation form Germany proper occurred in 1919.

"International law" has been around since nations began - it is the sum total of all treaties made between states and customary behavior of same. One clear and inarguable tenet of "international law" dating back at least 5000 years is that you get to keep land you won in wartime.

Israel is in violation of the international law of today just as the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan does not give legal or moral right to seize the land

Jewish views on slavery

Historically some Jewish people owned and traded slaves.[3] Several scholarly works have been published to rebut the antisemitic canard of Jewish domination of the slave trade in Medieval Europe, Africa, and/or the Americas, and that Jews had no major or continuing impact on the history of New World slavery. They possessed far fewer slaves than non-Jews in every Spanish territory in North America and the Caribbean, and in no period did they play a leading role as financiers, shipowners, or factors in the transatlantic or Caribbean slave trades.

Jewish views on slavery

Historically some Jewish people owned and traded slaves.[3] Several scholarly works have been published to rebut the antisemitic canard of Jewish domination of the slave trade in Medieval Europe, Africa, and/or the Americas, and that Jews had no major or continuing impact on the history of New World slavery. They possessed far fewer slaves than non-Jews in every Spanish territory in North America and the Caribbean, and in no period did they play a leading role as financiers, shipowners, or factors in the transatlantic or Caribbean slave trades.
Jew Watch - Jewish Genocidal Murders of Others - Black Holocaust - Jewish Slave Ship Owners

Israel is in violation of the international law of today...
You must then also believe that Poland and Russia should give East Prussia back to Germany.

Correct?

They are criminals

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel would act with “zero tolerance” to bring to justice radical activists who, following demolition of illegally built structures in a Jewish settlement in the West Bank, attacked and devastated an army outpost.

Israeli settlers attack police IDF post PM urges due force on rioters RT News

Israel is in violation of the international law of today...
You must then also believe that Poland and Russia should give East Prussia back to Germany.
Correct?
They are criminals
Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel would act with “zero tolerance” to bring to justice radical activists who, following demolition of illegally built structures in a Jewish settlement in the West Bank, attacked and devastated an army outpost.
Israeli settlers attack police IDF post PM urges due force on rioters RT News
Yawn.
Israel won the land from Jordan
Jordan doesn't want it.
To what state should Israel return the land?

Forum List

Back