Why do you support Israel

Stolen lands my ass, Palestine was created out of whole cloth by the brits after WW1. What a sorted affair.
The opinions of Zionists like yourself is of no concern. You want Israel there so Jesus will return, nothing more.
I am a Zionist. I can deal with that. Palestinians, I can deal with. You are irrelevant.
Most of the world thinks you're a loon, for good reason.

Here's the only thing anyone needs to know about the Middle East.

> IF < Islam stopped fighting, there'd be peace TODAY.

> IF < Israel stopped defending itself today, there'd be no Israel: TOMORROW.

What if Palestinians stopped being assholes and played nice for once? Would it hurt em'? Imagine, like Lennon once sung. Imagine THAT.
I would imagine there would be alot of land theft and racism
You are deluded. All those not -so- nice Palestinians have to do is stop being assholes, but that is just to hard because ....why again? Why again?

What if Palestinians stopped being assholes and played nice for once? Would it hurt em'? Imagine, like Lennon once sung. Imagine THAT.
I would imagine there would be alot of land theft and racism
You are deluded. All those not -so- nice Palestinians have to do is stop being assholes, but that is just to hard because ....why again? Why again?
Yeah, they're assholes, for wanting their stolen lands back...

Stolen lands my ass, Palestine was created out of whole cloth by the brits after WW1. What a sorted affair.
The opinions of Zionists like yourself is of no concern. You want Israel there so Jesus will return, nothing more.
I am a Zionist. I can deal with that. Palestinians, I can deal with. You are irrelevant.
Amusing post. Most of the world doesn't know or give a shit what either of us posts, but I digress.

Amusing post. Most of the world doesn't know or give a shit what either of us posts, but I digress.
Nope, but most of the world thinks Zionists are loons, because they are.

Well then, so you stand. I stand against you. What else can we say?

Well then, so you stand. I stand against you. What else can we say?
Nothing need be.

i would imagine there would be alot of land theft and racism
Based on what?
Sorry.. you'll have to explain yourself in your own words.
Please begin.
but racist Israeli land thieves put it better than I ever could

Based on what?
Please begin.
So, you don't have any real basis for your supposition.

Based on what?
Please begin.
the on going racist Israeli land theft is my basis .perhaps you have heard of it ?

Please begin.
the on going racist Israeli land theft is my basis .perhaps you have heard of it ?
The West bank Belongs to Israel.
How can Israel steal land that belongs to it?

Please begin.
The West bank Belongs to Israel.
How can Israel steal land that belongs to it?

anyone who saw through the IDF’s smokescreen could see that all settlements are intended to be permanent in nature, and a large number, especially those built for religious Zionist settlers, were built for ideological reasons, not security. Thus, the settlement enterprise can be seen to be a grave violation of international occupation law as it violates the very fundamental core of that law: there is no legitimacy to annexation through conquest.

For people like Shamir who remain pro-settlement, there are really only two arguments they can make with respect to settlements and international law.

One could argue that international legal community is simply biased against Israel anyway, and therefore Israel does not need to follow laws that other nations have ignored with impunity. Or, two, they could say that Jewish law supersedes international law, and that it is the law of the Torah that truly governs Israel’s rule in the West Bank. But what they cannot say is that international law is on the side of the settlement project. Nothing could be further from the truth.
The settlements are illegal under international law - Opinion - Jerusalem Post

Forum List

Back