Debate Now Mark Levin to Biden: "Who the hell do you think you are?"

I always heard that Israel was a fair and compassionate country that always acted honorably, not the Hamas like monster they seem to want to emulate. Perhaps the country is not the problem, but it's just the leadership that has become so evil. I've heard that as soon as this is over, there will be an election where it's almost guaranteed that the violence loving Netanyahu will be kicked out, and Israel can rejoin the law abiding world community.
Not likely. If you review the public statements of many Israeli officials including those likely to replace Genocide Bibi, they aren’t any different on the question of Gaza and Palestinians. They are all fanatical Zionists.

sooner or later, the world will be let back into gaza , and the truth will be revealed Greg

~S~
Why "the World"? Why not Gazans who are committed to Peace, Prosperity and the American way?? I say get the interferers OUT and select a Government of Transition that will work to manage the city and surrounds and eliminate any vestige of that disgusting Hamas influence. And if that transition lasts fifty years then so be it!!

Greg

Not likely. If you review the public statements of many Israeli officials including those likely to replace Genocide Bibi, they aren’t any different on the question of Gaza and Palestinians. They are all fanatical Zionists.
Oh wow; not wanting to be murdered by Hamas fanatics makes you a fanatical Zionist....then count me in as a Zionist/Israeli supporter!!!!! Hamas is now in its death throes and the sooner it is eradicated the better. Especially their overseas billionaires!!

Greg

The UN was in Gaza and some took part in the attack.

You missed that huh?
Allegations have been made against a few members of one UN agency. There is no credible proof that the allegations are accurate, but the UN is investigating, and any evidence will be made public soon.

That sounds very much like equivalence to me. :eusa_doh:

Tell me then: in your opinion, how you think Israel should have responded to the depraved and unspeakable events of Oct 7th? I’ve seen some of the footage from that day, and that was by no means the worst.

Do you seriously think the IDF is going in there and deliberately targeting children?

how should they have responded? Realize Zionism is an awful idea and go back to Europe where they came from.

Yes, I believe the IDF is deliberately targeting civilians.

Biased?? One against Jews and the other against murdering scum TERRORISTS!! I'm with the latter!!

Greg
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Hopefully Hamas will be long dead by then. And Gazans will be FREE AT LAST, Free at last...Thank God Almighty...FREE AT LAST!!!

Greg

Hamas represents the will of the Palestinian people, doofus. While Fatah was busy selling out to the Zionists and stealing western aid, Hamas was distributing aid and winning the hears of the Palestinian people by opposing Zionist oppression.

I am utterly SHOCKED that ANYONE believes Hamas' numbers when it comes to dead civilians. But the Hamas pox slurpers lap it up!! Damn you gullible or willing Hamas bedwenches!!!

Greg

In other words, Jew haters. It’s so blatantly obvious.

Believe what you like, you poor deluded fool.

Who you going to believe, me or your lying eyes.

These are the safest pictures I could find.

1715600196777.png

1715600218313.png

1715600272178.png

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Hamas represents the will of the Palestinian people, doofus. While Fatah was busy selling out to the Zionists and stealing western aid, Hamas was distributing aid and winning the hears of the Palestinian people by opposing Zionist oppression.
So you are saying the Palestinians ARE HAMAS?? Then why do you object to killing them?? Logic not your strong point!!

Greg

So you are saying the Palestinians ARE HAMAS?? Then why do you object to killing them?? Logic not your strong point!!

Greg

I'm saying that the Zionists are the ones who went into someone else's country, stole their land, and then scratched their heads, wondering why they were being attacked.

When anyone with a lick of common sense can tell them.

Could be Aleppo, or one of those places. Usually happens during war.

Would you like to see pictures of the remains of some Kibbutzim buildings from the Oct 7th massacre?

Nope. What happened on Oct 7 was awful. I'm willing to concede that. What has happened in Gaza since is fucking GENOCIDE!!!!

I'm saying that the Zionists are the ones who went into someone else's country, stole their land, and then scratched their heads, wondering why they were being attacked.

Nope. What happened on Oct 7 was awful. I'm willing to concede that. What has happened in Gaza since is fucking GENOCIDE!!!!
"concede"...................................your opinion has zero credibility!!

Greg

You should give up using trendy buzz words you don’t know the meaning of.

That area was from the OTTOMAN EMPIRE!! It then became a Brit Dependency of a sorts. You want to give it back to the Ottomans???

You are a shallow fool!!

Greg

Forum List

Back