Why DO you or why DONT you bash AOC?

People insulted Trump, too.

It might not be a bad idea to pay attention to her popularity.

She’s no Trump

Trump was Smart....

Trump out foxed the “biggest baddest” libtarded political machine in history…

He made fools of the libtarded media while they helped to elect him………

Last but not least he destroyed the Rinos….

The hot tamale is dumber than a sack of hammers, just like her supporters..
Her own party is out to get her now shes that stupid

What she articulates is not what wins in a national election, yet. But as more greed and the lust for power by the reactionary right continues, more and more voters will see through the lies of trickle down economics as the cost of living far exceeds the ability for families to thrive.

Losers like yourself will always defame Old Fashion Capitalism

because you are either too stupid or too lazy to make it on your own…

Answer me this Tard…

Has a poor man ever offered you a job?

The intelligent and the motivated create jobs and improve technology

and medicine for all. The smarter you are, and the harder you work, the

more money you make TARD……

It does in fact trickle down Dip Shit……

;You've proofed several things here, you're an asshole who believes he knows everything an likely has never left the nest.

I imagine you are a teenager at the computer your mom and dad bought you for your last birthday, when you turned 14. You have no clue as to the wealth inequity which exists across our country, and how it impacts families and communities.

For the record I spent a 32 year career in law enforcement, and I observed abject poverty and enormous wealth within the Bay Area. The former are not all drug or alcohol abusers, lazy or beggars; the latter are not all highly intelligent, sober, sane or job makers. It's time you grow up.

Post Script to post #262

My imagination was incorrect, you are not 14, you claim to be 62. The fact is you act like an immature 14 year old and not a bit like a mature 62 year old man.

People insulted Trump, too.

It might not be a bad idea to pay attention to her popularity.

She’s no Trump

Trump was Smart....

Trump out foxed the “biggest baddest” libtarded political machine in history…

He made fools of the libtarded media while they helped to elect him………

Last but not least he destroyed the Rinos….

The hot tamale is dumber than a sack of hammers, just like her supporters..
Her own party is out to get her now shes that stupid

What she articulates is not what wins in a national election, yet. But as more greed and the lust for power by the reactionary right continues, more and more voters will see through the lies of trickle down economics as the cost of living far exceeds the ability for families to thrive.

Losers like yourself will always defame Old Fashion Capitalism

because you are either too stupid or too lazy to make it on your own…

Answer me this Tard…

Has a poor man ever offered you a job?

The intelligent and the motivated create jobs and improve technology

and medicine for all. The smarter you are, and the harder you work, the

more money you make TARD……

It does in fact trickle down Dip Shit……

;You've proofed several things here, you're an asshole who believes he knows everything an likely has never left the nest.

I imagine you are a teenager at the computer your mom and dad bought you for your last birthday, when you turned 14. You have no clue as to the wealth inequity which exists across our country, and how it impacts families and communities.

For the record I spent a 32 year career in law enforcement, and I observed abject poverty and enormous wealth within the Bay Area. The former are not all drug or alcohol abusers, lazy or beggars; the latter are not all highly intelligent, sober, sane or job makers. It's time you grow up.

You have in your own words “proofed”

nothing, not even your own post…..

You are an idiot…

I am almost 63 years old and I could buy and sell your dumb ass.

Thank you for your service, if you aren't lying about it too...….

Post Script to post #262

My imagination was incorrect, you are not 14, you claim to be 62. The fact is you act like an immature 14 year old and not a bit like a mature 62 year old man.

Busted...…..

I will admit I act immature…..

I have heard that all my life……..

I love life, joking around and having a good time…..

In real life you would love me as long as politics didn’t come up….

I have a blast flucking with you dumb ass tards while watching TV….

Cortez is fun to watch. I like her, she is exposing the hypocrisy of the left wing nuts. She is probably the best Democrat in Congress.

I just think she is young and naive and has no real idea how life in the real world really works.
She understands her constituency and their struggles

More than most Congressmen

READ: She understands her constituency and know hows to exploit that to gain power. PERIOD.
She is a user. She wants power. It is easy to see. And if you can't - you are blind by your partisanship.
That is the purpose of elected officials

To advocate for the needs of their constituents
The purpose of elected officials is to exploit voters to gain power for themselves?
She reminds me of a young Hillary Clinton, but crazier, more idealistic and half as intelligent.

Unlike most of her colleagues, AOC has gone door to door to meet the people and hear their problems. Many Americans have the same problems with healthcare, education, wages. Most Americans care about the environment

Not all problems can be solved by giving tax breaks to billionaires

Good lord RW, talking points much?

Indeed you are. You are as clueless as that mental midget AOC is.
No, you are indeed clueless

You have no understanding of why we have a Constitution

LOL, go for it son. I'll bury you, your ONLY response would be "Nuh-Uh".
We the People of the United States, in order to create a more perfect union....

You lose

"We the People of the United States, in order to create a more perfect union...."

Hereby decree that should:
Rebuild every bldg. in the Country.
Outlaw the internal combustion engine and Jet travel within 10 years.
Step cow's from farting.
Make everyone use 100% renewable energy within 10 years.

I win.
New Cities in more optimum locations becomes more feasible, in that case.

AOC's father taught her to have a tough skin while maintaining a sense of humor and love of neighbor. my friends, Donald Trump is just not ready for a girl from The Bronx!

She is so ignorant and needs to be called on it. If telling the truth is considered bashing, then so be it.

She thinks it's great that N.Y. will lose out on 25,000 jobs and billions in future revenue and prefers that over giving a tax break to Amazon for building their headquarters in the city. Even a 5th grader would understand why Amazon would have been beneficial to the people of N.Y. It is fair to say that AOC is NOT smarter than a 5th grader. She lacks a basic understanding of the economy and math. Sad part is that there were enough equally ignorant voters to elect her.

afb021919dAPR20190219034506.jpg

Cortez is fun to watch. I like her, she is exposing the hypocrisy of the left wing nuts. She is probably the best Democrat in Congress.
Why do you say that?

Because she is fun to watch and exposes the hypocrisy of the left wing nuts. Do you need me to type slower?
the right wing still extols the virtues of tax cut economics in public venues, so what.

Then why the hell did you ask, if you claim "so what"? I'll continue to like Cortez.

Forum List

Back