Why DO you or why DONT you bash AOC?

Indeed you are. You are as clueless as that mental midget AOC is.
No, you are indeed clueless

You have no understanding of why we have a Constitution

LOL, go for it son. I'll bury you, your ONLY response would be "Nuh-Uh".
We the People of the United States, in order to create a more perfect union....

You lose

"We the People of the United States, in order to create a more perfect union...."

Hereby decree that should:
Rebuild every bldg. in the Country.
Outlaw the internal combustion engine and Jet travel within 10 years.
Step cow's from farting.
Make everyone use 100% renewable energy within 10 years.

I win.
Linky, linky

ANOTHER AOC topic started.

You guys are obsessed with her because your overlords in the right-wing media told you to be obsessed with her.

Honestly, I've never seen freshman representative get this much attention. And the attention she gets is all generic non-specific insults. "Derp, she's so dumb."

she thought NYS now had 3 billion dollars to spend

SHES SUPER smart

Link please.

Get off your lazy ass and find it. She said it.

Still waiting.

You guys are obsessed with her because your overlords in the right-wing media told you to be obsessed with her.

Honestly, I've never seen freshman representative get this much attention. And the attention she gets is all generic non-specific insults. "Derp, she's so dumb."

SHES SUPER smart

Link please.

Still waiting.

You meant to say that you're still a lazy ass.

Indeed you are. You are as clueless as that mental midget AOC is.

You lose

"We the People of the United States, in order to create a more perfect union...."

Step cow's from farting.

I win.
Linky, linky

LOL....so she DIDN'T put that out there?

She is young and dumb and I feel sorry for her. I remember being young and dumb.

But I hate what she is helping to do to America.

I hate that she is so alarmingly attractive to so many people.

And I believe Rush is right when he says Pelosi will some day knock her off her pedestal.

I am sad for this dumb young Woman, but I'd be glad to have her discredited in the eyes of her supporters.

You?

It’s just hilarious that she was only elected because of the Dems’ playing identity politics. They had a long time Dem in her district, but had to be kicked to the curb because he was a white male. Now they have the bigger dingbat than Maxine Waters, and that is saying a lot.

SHES SUPER smart

Link please.

Still waiting.

No. I meant that I'm still waiting. Like I said the first time.

When it comes to AOC, you guys rarely say anything SPECIFIC. It's just generic variations of "she's dumb" without actually referencing something that was actually said or done.

And when you DO actually find a link to something she said, it's basically ALWAYS taken entirely out of context from your right-wing media.

By the way, the 3 billion was in tax incentives.

Amazon Drops Plans For New York Headquarters
https://nypost.com/2018/11/13/cuomo-3-billion-giveaway-to-amazon-costs-us-nothing/

SHES SUPER smart

Link please.

it was already posted by another poster a few pages back

You lose

Step cow's from farting.

I win.
Linky, linky

If you linky, linky you will see she didn’t

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that she is 'dumb'?

I don't agree with her Green New Deal - but the woman is clearly intelligent (if naive).

'Ocasio-Cortez majored in international relations and economics at Boston University, graduating cum laude in 2011'

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Wikipedia

So you are saying that a person who graduates cum laude in international relations from a highly-respected university is 'stupid'?

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/boston-university-164988

Her post-secondary education credentials are much more impressive than Trump's are (Wharton was nothing when Trump went to it).

So if she is stupid - then he must be downright moronic.

BTW - what is your degree in (I have a BS in Economics)?
It has been said that there can be a huge chasm between smart and being educated.

Meaning what exactly?

Seriously? Does an education make someone "smart"?
AOC has an education but she is as stupid as they come.
No...but there are certain educations you CANNOT legitimately obtain unless you ARE smart.

You don't legitimately graduate cum laude in international relations at Boston University if you are an idiot. Virtually impossible.

Where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that she is stupid?

Highly intelligent people can have stupid/unrealistic ideas. If you don't know that, then you have not known many highly intelligent people.

I have known many EXTREMELY intelligent people with degrees up the yang yang and IQ's to match who have come up with absolutely, insane ideas sometimes.
And this especially happens to people who live their lives in sheltered environments...like universities or in organizations like she has been involved with.

Look at the Fed? Full of brilliant people who are largely TOTALLY out of touch with macroeconomic reality. At the beginning of the 2008 crash - when all hell was breaking out - th minutes from their meetings show they were almost completely unaware of the situation. Because they had insulated themselves from reality.

Last edited:

SHES SUPER smart

Link please.

it was already posted by another poster a few pages back

I just checked. No it wasn't.

You guys really have a hard time coming up with SPECIFIC issues with her. It's just memes and right-wing bullshit.

You lose

Step cow's from farting.

I win.
Linky, linky

If you linky, linky you will see she didn’t

Sorry son, she did. Then she had to lie about it. First they claimed Pubs did it, then they claimed it wasn't a "finished" product. She said all of those things and more, she is a certified moron.

SHES SUPER smart

Link please.

Still waiting.

When it comes to AOC, you guys rarely say anything SPECIFIC. It's just generic variations of "she's dumb" without actually referencing something that was actually said or done.

And when you DO actually find a link to something she said, it's basically ALWAYS taken entirely out of context from your right-wing media.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/13/cuomo-3-billion-giveaway-to-amazon-costs-us-nothing/
The three billion dollars was a tax break that does not exist as money charged to taxpayers. Paid taxes by Amazon was estimated to be over ten years that would have provided thirty billion dollars minus the three billion dollars. From what I read.

I don't agree with her Green New Deal - but the woman is clearly intelligent (if naive).

'Ocasio-Cortez majored in international relations and economics at Boston University, graduating cum laude in 2011'

So you are saying that a person who graduates cum laude in international relations from a highly-respected university is 'stupid'?

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/boston-university-164988

Her post-secondary education credentials are much more impressive than Trump's are (Wharton was nothing when Trump went to it).

It has been said that there can be a huge chasm between smart and being educated.

Meaning what exactly?

You don't legitimately graduate cum laude in international relations at Boston University if you are an idiot. Virtually impossible.

Highly intelligent people can have stupid/unrealistic ideas? If you don't know that, then you have not known many highly intelligent people.

I have known many EXTREMELY intelligent people with degrees up the yang yang and IQ's to match who have come up with absolutely, insane ideas sometimes.
And this especially happens to people who live their lives in sheltered environments...like universities or in organizations like she has been involved with.

Look at the Fed? Full of brilliant people who are largely TOTALLY out of touch with macroeconomic reality. At the beginning of the 2008 crash - when all hell was breaking out - th minutes from their meetings show they were almost completely unaware of the situation. Because they had insulated thems lives from reality.

Sorry son, she is a twit. Nearly everything she says is stupid. You hold Academia in a high regard, I do not.

Link please.

Still waiting.

The three billion dollars was a tax break that does not exist as money charged to taxpayers. Paid taxes by Amazon was estimated to be over ten years that would have provided thirty billion dollars minus the three billion dollars. From what I read.

I read that too.

I'm not seeing the issue here.

Meaning what exactly?

Highly intelligent people can have stupid/unrealistic ideas? If you don't know that, then you have not known many highly intelligent people.

Look at the Fed? Full of brilliant people who are largely TOTALLY out of touch with macroeconomic reality. At the beginning of the 2008 crash - when all hell was breaking out - th minutes from their meetings show they were almost completely unaware of the situation. Because they had insulated thems lives from reality.

Sorry son, she is a twit. Nearly everything she says is stupid. You hold Academia in a high regard, I do not.
I don't hold academia in high regard. It's usually a waste of time. But you don't get a legitimate degree in Physics from a prestigious school if you are a moron...IMPOSSIBLE (as an example).
And you don't legitimately graduate cum laude from respected schools in decently intellectual areas if you are stupid...guaranteed.
A stupid person simply could NOT do it.

So you have seen everything she has said?
Yes or no?
Because if you have not, than you can have no idea whatsoever what percentage of her words are 'stupid'.

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that intelligent people never have erroneous ideas?

And which of her ideas were 'stupid'? Not foolish or unrealistic or naive...but 'stupid'?

Last edited:
"She is a twit" "She is dumb" "Everything she says is stupid."

I tried. Let me know when you guys have something to actually say about her instead of just parroting what your overlords tell you to think.

She is young and dumb and I feel sorry for her. I remember being young and dumb.

But I hate what she is helping to do to America.

I hate that she is so alarmingly attractive to so many people.

And I believe Rush is right when he says Pelosi will some day knock her off her pedestal.

I am sad for this dumb young Woman, but I'd be glad to have her discredited in the eyes of her supporters.

You?

Because she is like a child trying to split the atom with all necessary ingredients. Left unchecked, she will self-destruct--and take the rest of us with her. She is the most dangerous kind of ideologue; a brainless fool. AOC is the Stalin of our age or rather she will become that if we allow it.

Meaning what exactly?

So you have seen everything she has said?
Yes or no?

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that intelligent people never have erroneous ideas?

And what is your highest level of education attainment?

LOL, you ain't my first rodeo son. You assume that like you, EVERYONE is "biased". I am indeed a Conservative ( But not a Pub) but I listen, read, and research. AOC's last job was a bartender, hardly a stellar accomplishment given her "education".

"
And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that intelligent people never have erroneous ideas?"

Um wow.....nobody ever said that. I said she is an idiot.

"She is a twit" "She is dumb" "Everything she says is stupid."

I tried. Let me know when you guys have something to actually say about her instead of just parroting what your overlords tell you to think.

Pay no attention to the words she utters.....I tried....you just aren't up to a real discussion. Let me know when you can actually think for yourself.

Forum List

Back